Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:43 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:57 pm 

Libertas wrote:
I am really astonished by the ubiquity, the sheer omnipresence of the matrix. Nothing is spared, almost no place to fall back or hide... except for being in the now and being indifferent, not falling for all the big and small games this female matrix combined with the general madness of our hedonistic consumer society plays on us every day
Oh and I forgot to mention, this was a great insight Libertas.

That's why (as it was metioned before by The Kidd and others) you need to become your own best friend and live your life the way You want to (without giving a fuck what society\people say), Otherwise there will be no freedom (Women and sociaty ain't going to change so fast If at all...)

It took me a while to grasp it and I'm not at that place yet, but I'm working on getting there...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:12 pm 

Libertas wrote:
Then, in the PUA community we were told that we have to adjust to this silly, shallow ways of communicating in order to make her interested... bullshit!
I have been thinking about this for the last couple of days. This is so ridiculous it's not even funny...

When I go to other PUA forums in order to try and bring guys here,
All I see is shallow posts of guys tying to figure out how to find new tricks & ways of shallow communication in order to make the women interested...

I'm telling them that there is another way (like coming here) but they would rather stay with the shallow stuff :roll: :) :?

[ img ]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:55 pm 
Site Admin

Well said

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:37 am 

Libertas wrote:

Yes, and as it has been said, getting women and having some success isn't going to make you happy or less needy... Actually this is one of the powerful traps out there, one that lures many away from indifference. I am lokking at two things currently: mastering the matrix and mastering Zen and indifference. Both seem necessary.
So true, we've been brainwashed into believing that once we lose access to a particular woman's body and that 'privilege' is no longer ours and has been granted to someone else (especially one of higher status) that it matters, we percieve that as a loss of our own value to ourselves, when all it is is her finding more value in another man but because SHE chooses someone else we percieve that as a fault within ourselves.

We've been conned into looking to women as a measure of our own worth, like our worth is solely dictated on the most expensive woman we can acquire? fuck that....

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:56 am 

Alchemist wrote:
So true, we've been brainwashed into believing that once we lose access to a particular woman's body and that 'privilege' is no longer ours and has been granted to someone else (especially one of higher status) that it matters, we percieve that as a loss of our own value to ourselves, when all it is is her finding more value in another man but because SHE chooses someone else we percieve that as a fault within ourselves.

We've been conned into looking to women as a measure of our own worth. :evil:
as a side note: we already know this but it's worth mentioning here :D

The reason that older women are more trying to hang on to their man (generally speaking)
is because their value has dropped and they don't have many options anymore.

it's not because of a bond or stuff like that.

(note: I said generally speaking, there are always exceptions. Although I personally don't believe in bonds or soulmates anymore. Everything is just a perception of value)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:43 pm 

Women will never admit to this, if we try to address it they'll vehemently deny the truth, they think we're idiots....

Correct me if I'm wrong but basically a woman has a multitude of reasons why she chooses someone, she groups all those reasons into one and labels it "love".

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:17 pm 

Alchemist wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong but basically a woman has a multitude of reasons why she chooses someone, she groups all those reasons into one and labels it "love".
or bond :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:32 pm 

Sniper wrote:
or bond :lol:
Forgot this one: "connection". :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:54 pm 

A female friend once said to me "Women don't shit, the only time they do is when it comes out of their mouth, like the words 'I love you'" She was joking but the more I hear about this The Manipulated Man it seems she was speaking a lot of truth. I'm going to order it tomorrow.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:56 pm 

Aztecsfinest wrote:
A female friend once said to me "Women don't shit, the only time they do is when it comes out of their mouth, like the words 'I love you'" She was joking but the more I hear about this The Manipulated Man it seems she was speaking a lot of truth. I'm going to order it tomorrow.
The Prodigal Son returns...yet again! :lol:

What's new, AZT? :mrgreen:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:03 am 
Site Admin

Aztecsfinest wrote:
I'm going to order it tomorrow.
Do that.

You will gain from reading it.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:48 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Aztecsfinest wrote:
The Prodigal Son returns...yet again! :lol:

What's new, AZT? :mrgreen:
Hey Kidd, its been a while! Nothing much, I'm on my way to becoming a counsellor!
Any wild stories related to women?
peregrinus wrote:
Aztecsfinest wrote:
I'm going to order it tomorrow.
Do that.

You will gain from reading it.
I read it just now (Sniper sent it to me) and I have little experience of what the book talks about. I agree that women find eachother more important than men I have experienced that, but the laziness and selfishness I havn't experienced yet. My mother works a 9-5 job so I can go to college and my sister is going out with someone recieving unemployment benefit so she's not after his money. I don't understand.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:05 pm 

Aztech it's not black and white, there are exceptions and variable situations as well.

But there is always an element of what she discusses somewhere if you look for it.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:27 pm 

@ATZ
there are always exceptions, but if you look around you will see that what she says is true as far as the vast majority...

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:38 am 

Alright, I'll keep an eye out for it, I'll look out fr the lack of ambition and lack of honour in women, I already notice the lack of honour but it seems to be present in men around me too as far as integrity is concerned.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:47 pm 

Aztecsfinest wrote:
Alright, I'll keep an eye out for it, I'll look out fr the lack of ambition and lack of honour in women, I already notice the lack of honour but it seems to be present in men around me too as far as integrity is concerned.
I can confirm this too.

By the way, some guy here http://hereticalsex.blogspot.com/2007/0 ... e-con.html suggested reading Sexploytation and Predatory Female too.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:06 am 

Aztecsfinest wrote:
I think I can clear this one out for you ATZ and Overlord...

Of course there are a lot of men who are assholes- I met plenty of Men like that, so we are not saying that all men are angels and all women are bad.

However here are a few points to consider:

- sociaty programs us that Women are angels. When you see movies for example, women are almost always angels and when a woman acts bad in a movie- it's almost always some man's fault. Her father, her boyfriend, her husband or some other guy....

pop songs- the women are almost always angels and sweet.
news reports: also the same pattern..

sociaty and mainstream media almost never talk about the bad\dark side of women BUT always mention and even emphasize the dark side of men (Today more than ever....).

result? we grow up knowing that Men could let us down and that men have a dark side- but we are
almost clueless about the dark side of women. (Esther mentioned it and so did The Kidd...)

[ img ]

- women are much better at hiding their dark side and agendas than Men. Remember they have been
practicing it since they are little girls with the help of sociaty. One example: socaity tells them it's Ok to cry while for men: if you cry you are a pussy. As a result women learn to easily cry to get what they want while Men can't do it (Esther talks about this more in her book The Kidd also mentioned it in various places on the forum).

If I start crying at my work place because I feel my boss is giving me a hard time - what are people going to think about me?
I can't beat up my boss in this day and age so even if I'm physically stronger than him- unlike in caveman days it doesn't give me an advantage :(

[ img ]

- a woman can put an innocent\sweet face to activate Men's Protective & nurturing instinct- in order to manipulate and get what she wants from Men. She also learns how to do it from a young age (from their mothers or other females...). Men are clueless about this...
If a Man did the same thing - once again he will be seen as a pussy and people will tell him to 'Man up'...(Esther's second book)

Result?
once again We (men) are clueless about the dark side of women. Little do we know that the innocent\sweet face is just another forum of manipulation.

[ img ]

- In sociaty in general women are not held responsible for anything. Sociaty even encourages them to be like that.
reusult?
A lot of women are bad in nature but they don't think they need to change- after all they are not held responsible for their bad behavior and there will always be symps who will tell them that they are perfect no matter what they did :| . (Esther mentioned it and The Kidd talked about this here
as well).

[ img ]

These are just a few examples. There is so much more but I can't cover everything and I won't spoon feed. You guys need to think more deeply about this... :geek: :geek:
Here is another something to think about: why & how come are women's secrets so well hidden that the stuff Esther said gave most of us such a shock :shock:

dig deep guys...

[ img ]

Also check out:
http://www.manwomanmyth.com/

and the videos I posted here:

http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... =17&t=1661

Only if you are really ready for this... There is nothing more I can say about the subject it's now up to you to dig deep... :arrow: :ugeek:

just remember, things are not always as they appear to be...

[ img ]
[ img ]
[ img ]
[ img ]