Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:58 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:44 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:54 am
Posts: 3610
Location: The unknown
Resonance wrote:
Is there something I'm still missing ? It seems pretty clear to me right now I feel there is no escape from this prison except death, First religion, then politics, now women it seems nothing is sacred this rabbit hole we are in there seems to be no bottom in sight.


actually she does talk about it in the book, she said something like:
Men who refuse to play society's game\be slaves are looked upon as outcasts or not worthy.
But that does not mean that the only escape is death...

If you can reach a point where you don't give a shit what people think and just live your life the way You want to- that's freedom. I'm not at that point yet myself but I'm working on getting there.

_________________
"a sniper is the worst romancer, he never makes the first move"
Sometimes it's a little better to travel than to arrive” \ Robert M. Pirsig


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:17 pm
Posts: 505
Location: London, Scarfland
Quote:
Scarf your words are wise almost the same as peregrinus your words have similar affect on me like his because he makes you think in differently but its decided I will stay this path and put my resolve fully into this I will learn everything that get these bitches hot and bothered and make them suffer like they made me suffer


That's fantastic because I love peregrinus. People think he's the same as Kidd, but he's not, his style certainly does differ. As does mine. It has to, otherwise we couldn't be different people.

Anyway, lets have another look at your words.

Resonance wrote:
I actually noticed a lot of women staring at me today and I wasn't really even trying to look it just jumped out at me women getting close to me saying hi. I say hi to be polite and do my job of course but really I'm like I hate you bitch in every possible way like I want nothing to do with them its almost like they could sense it.Nothing overt yet but I definitely noticed a different response this time around why now of all times I want nothing to do with them at all the universe is playing with me now, 'm just like can't you see I hate you from the bottom of heart.




So what has caused this phenomenon?

Is it because hating them so much has allowed women to notice you in order to prove themselves? Actually, no. Although this does happen when you start a conversation, I found that is not the initial spark that causes the attraction. What does it is the vibe you're giving off of having them completely figured out. It is not only attractive with women but with prospective employers as well. They can sense you've got it all figured out. They want someone like that. They want someone who understands the world as it is. Because think about it - how many people could you say have the whole thing figured out?

That sense of confidence and clarity is something that is aligned with what I call true attraction, which is consistency. The 'I know what I'm doingness of it all'. Even if you are a dork. If you are completely consistent in your dorkiness, it is attractive.

Think about your life, if you are going to take your life by the horns and run it as you please, not only will women find you attractive (because you have it all figured out), you will find yourself attractive. You are just going to see everything as it is and call it like you see it. No fuss. No muss.

So, are you going to go down this route?

Quote:
...I decided on the path of hatred and a new philosophy of live fast and die young along with enthusiasm and hard work so if I die because of it I am fully prepared to accept this destiny.


Well there you go then! Problem solved. You will experience lift off like no other. Things will start happening fast pace as you catch up to the speed of life, calling it as you see it. Life will never be any better.


And then this is going to happen:

The Kidd!! wrote:
Yes...all of you...this is just a natural part of the process. There are some very hard truths that you MUST accept...but once you do, then things become REALLY interesting indeed.



And when this happens, you are probably going to re-think your focus.

Then it gets a bit hazy and dare I say, a little bit more difficult.

Big step for you here, Resonance.

_________________
Sparkling All Over


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:17 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:54 am
Posts: 3610
Location: The unknown
Scarf wrote:
What does it is the vibe you're giving off of having them completely figured out. It is not only attractive with women but with prospective employers as well. They can sense you've got it all figured out. They want someone like that. They want someone who understands the world as it is. Because think about it - how many people could you say have the whole thing figured out?


Hey Scarf, I enjoy your insights as well ;)

Ok I lost you there on the above, women want a man who has figured out that there is nothing special about them and that they are just shallow creatures (for the most part)?

_________________
"a sniper is the worst romancer, he never makes the first move"
Sometimes it's a little better to travel than to arrive” \ Robert M. Pirsig


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:14 am
Posts: 1852
They need someone that's cracked the code, but they've grown up believing they want the opposite.

_________________
"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:08 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:16 am
Posts: 724
The Kidd!! wrote:
rant...I'm curious as to which two parts of The Matrix made you tear up and why?



there were 2 girls that were jocking me, then 2 friends of them came and i saw how they played with them.

after that i laugh kind of the joker thing.


the second time was when i saw women subtle jocking at me with their husbands and their childs


i don't know why i tear but it was a relief


Last edited by rant on Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:17 pm
Posts: 505
Location: London, Scarfland
Sniper wrote:
Ok I lost you there on the above, women want a man who has figured out that there is nothing special about them and that they are just shallow creatures?


From the core of your sentence, I would say that a woman wants a man who has figured them out.

What you have figured out doesn't really matter.

---------------------------------------

What I was really saying though was that women want a man who has figured out the whole world.

From Esther Villar's point of view, women want a man who has figured everything out, because they are too stupid to think for themselves.

_________________
Sparkling All Over


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:12 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:54 am
Posts: 3610
Location: The unknown
Scarf wrote:
From Esther Villar's point of view, women want a man who has figured everything out, because they are too stupid to think for themselves.


oh I see :geek:

_________________
"a sniper is the worst romancer, he never makes the first move"
Sometimes it's a little better to travel than to arrive” \ Robert M. Pirsig


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 6:49 am
Posts: 5063
Women are emotional by nature...men are logical by nature...it is the natural balance of things. 8-)

_________________
EVERYTHING in life is conditional...EVERYTHING. :ugeek:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:30 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:11 am
Posts: 60
You wouldn't get angry at a wild animal obeying its nature. You wouldn't get angry at seeing a lion take down the impala. You understand this it how they are, and this is what they do. Once the shock wears off you can feel the same about this situation.

Would you get pissed off at your dog for barking at you every day when it wanted feeding? Maybe, if you were a bad owner and didn't know how to train it. But you're Cesar Milan now, you can train that motherfucker up!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:46 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:54 am
Posts: 3610
Location: The unknown
Matty wrote:
You wouldn't get angry at a wild animal obeying its nature. You wouldn't get angry at seeing a lion take down the impala. You understand this it how they are, and this is what they do. Once the shock wears off you can feel the same about this situation.

Would you get pissed off at your dog for barking at you every day when it wanted feeding? Maybe, if you were a bad owner and didn't know how to train it. But you're Cesar Milan now, you can train that motherfucker up!


Matty, this example is a bad one :|
you are not having a relationship or a family with a Lion or a dog :roll:

_________________
"a sniper is the worst romancer, he never makes the first move"
Sometimes it's a little better to travel than to arrive” \ Robert M. Pirsig


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:56 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:14 am
Posts: 1852
Sniper wrote:
Matty, this example is a bad one :|
you are not having a relationship or a family with a Lion or a dog :roll:


Matty was just giving an analogy, it's not to be taken literally, what he's trying to say is, as said above, women are emotional by nature so in the long term being angry won't help because it won't change the way they act, although I would say it's more like having a relationship with a cat. :lol:

Even the nicest down-to-earth girls will attempt to manipulate you (no matter what they say), as Kidd said women are women, period.

_________________
"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:45 pm
Posts: 156
Some of you present the situation as if women are evil in their being and that's plain ridiculous... It's just human to take advantage of the weak and get drunk with power. Before the feminist movement lots of men were using women and it still happens today in religion.

If society had programmed us that women should be chasing men, then we would be the manipulators and they would be the symps. Evil is not inherited in any of the sexes.

_________________
“The only real valuable thing is intuition.”
Albert Einstein.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:44 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:11 am
Posts: 60
Not sure you fully understood my points Snipes. Regarding the lion analogy, no, you are not in a relationship with it, the point was to not get angry at something just because it’s following its nature. Women are how they are. They’re gonna do what they’re gonna do. Most don’t realise there’s any other choice. No point being pissed off. Accept it, be grateful you are one of the few who has found out, and realise how lucky you are because you can now play the game with insider knowledge.

And yes, of course a dog and its owner are in a relationship together. And just like humans, they will take their cues from you. Have a think about the parallels between a guy with a badly behaved pet and a symp. Although yeah, maybe cats would’ve been better, those fuckers just go where the food is :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:14 am
Posts: 1852
Bonder wrote:
Before the feminist movement lots of men were using women and it still happens today in religion.


And vice versa, women just figured out late how to really up the ante.

I'm not sure about the religions that require women to wear a veil, I understand they're trying to keep them in check but considering how crazy these guys get about women breaking the rules, who really has the power in that relationship?.

We're not saying all women are evil and shit we're just saying they have a nature and abide by it.

_________________
"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:42 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:54 am
Posts: 3610
Location: The unknown
Bonder wrote:
Before the feminist movement lots of men were using women


even before the feminist movement men were still the main or often The Only providers. Men were still the ones going to fight in wars and etc...

I'm not so sure what you mean by 'men using women'.

_________________
"a sniper is the worst romancer, he never makes the first move"
Sometimes it's a little better to travel than to arrive” \ Robert M. Pirsig


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:23 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:08 pm
Posts: 2772
Location: UK
Matty wrote:
maybe cats would’ve been better, those fuckers just go where ...

Cats are a good example.

Your others were good as well.

I remember someone starting a thread about cats, then stopping before they went deeper.. Whoever that is, please continue that thread with your new insights, as there was lots left for you to discover.


oh and in relation to:
Bonder wrote:
Before the feminist movement lots of men were using women and it still happens today in religion.

Way way way before this, women were using men.
It is just not particularly made evident in history books.. If you look it is there..
Especially in art and contemporary accounts from the time.

I can think as far back as Romans, Greeks, even before and there is evidence for it.

_________________
In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:58 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:54 am
Posts: 3610
Location: The unknown
peregrinus wrote:
oh and in relation to:
Bonder wrote:
Before the feminist movement lots of men were using women and it still happens today in religion.


Way way way before this, women were using men.
It is just not particularly made evident in history books.. If you look it is there..
Especially in art and contemporary accounts from the time.

I can think as far back as Romans, Greeks, even before and there is evidence for it.


peregrinus you are saying that in Romans, Greeks period Women were Using men?
I beleive you because you know history very well. But just a small question:

if women didn't have rights like today back in the time of the Romans & Greeks: how do you think they used men?

_________________
"a sniper is the worst romancer, he never makes the first move"
Sometimes it's a little better to travel than to arrive” \ Robert M. Pirsig


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 6:49 am
Posts: 5063
Sniper, you cannot be this slow and naive...you've never heard of the battle of Troy? Brad Pitt started in a movie about it... :|

_________________
EVERYTHING in life is conditional...EVERYTHING. :ugeek:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:14 am
Posts: 1852
Greek goddess worship, the virgin Mary, muses in the Renaissance period, the list goes on....

_________________
"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:39 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:16 am
Posts: 724
Matty wrote:
You wouldn't get angry at a wild animal obeying its nature. You wouldn't get angry at seeing a lion take down the impala. You understand this it how they are, and this is what they do. Once the shock wears off you can feel the same about this situation.

Would you get pissed off at your dog for barking at you every day when it wanted feeding? Maybe, if you were a bad owner and didn't know how to train it. But you're Cesar Milan now, you can train that motherfucker up!


i like this example, don't blame the women, they are aware of their world the only one dreaming is the man.

....................................

there was a figth in the street and there was a hot girl yelling please no more and doing little jumps, i was the only one aware that she was exited to the point of orgasm, she did't knew the guys fighting.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group