Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:22 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Libido Dominandi
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 1:01 am 

Micheal E.Jones has a book called Libido Dominandi, it sold after after his interview with Roosh. You could think of it as a companion book to The Manipulated Man. But it terms of the orchestration of the societal matrix as a whole and it's creation, not just women's role in it.

I'm planning on picking up a copy of it after I get paid.

http://www.culturewars.com/CultureWars/ ... do_ad.html
Quote:
“Thus, a good man, though a slave, is free; but a wicked man, though a king, is a slave. For he serves, not one man alone, but, what is worse, as many masters as he has vices.”
– St. Augustine, City of God
Quote:
Writing at the time of the collapse of the Roman Empire, St. Augustine both revolutionized and brought to a close antiquity’s idea of freedom. A man was not a slave by nature or by law, as Aristotle claimed. His freedom was a function of his moral state. A man had as many masters as he had vices. This insight would provide the basis for the most sophisticated form of social control known to man.

Fourteen hundred years later, in a world eager to reject the intellectual patrimony of the West, a decadent French aristocrat turned that tradition on its head when he wrote that “the freest of people are they who are most friendly to murder.” Like St. Augustine, the Marquis de Sade would agree that freedom was a function of morals. Freedom for the Marquis de Sade, however, meant willingness to reject the moral law. Unlike St. Augustine, the Marquis de Sade proposed a revolution in sexual morals to accompany the political revolution then taking place in France.

Libido Dominandi – the term is taken from Book I of Augustine’s City of God – is the definitive history of that sexual revolution, from 1773 to the present. Unlike the standard version of sexual revolution, Libido Dominandi shows how sexual liberation was from its inception a form of control. The logic is clear enough: Those who wished to liberate man from the moral order needed to impose social controls as soon as they succeeded because liberated libido led inevitably to anarchy.

Over the course of two hundred years, those techniques became more and more refined, eventuating in a world where people were controlled, not by military force, but by the skillful management of their passions. It was Aldous Huxley who wrote in his preface to the 1946 edition of Brave New World that “as political and economic freedom diminishes, sexual freedom tends compensatingly to increase.”

Post subject: Re: Libido Dominandi
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 6:31 pm 

It's freely available on the internet though. Library Genesis, Archive and all...
Nice, I'll audiobook this book soon. ^^
Thanks Altair, looks like an interesting read.

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 7:28 pm 

So very interesting :geek:
Altair wrote: *
Quote:
“Thus, a good man, though a slave, is free; but a wicked man, though a king, is a slave. For he serves, not one man alone, but, what is worse, as many masters as he has vices.”
– St. Augustine, City of God
^^ This (yes, for the 2nd time)
Quote:
Writing at the time of the collapse of the Roman Empire, St. Augustine both revolutionized and brought to a close antiquity’s idea of freedom. A man was not a slave by nature or by law, as Aristotle claimed. His freedom was a function of his moral state. A man had as many masters as he had vices. This insight would provide the basis for the most sophisticated form of social control known to man.
Saints (The Sons of The G) have something Vital, which philosophers may lack... Compassion my friend!!!

3Hearingstoriesabouttheirgrandparents,madethesonsintogreatsons.Allgreatheroesadoredheroeswhotheyregardedas 13xGreater thanthemselves-theGreatBeingsoftheFuturesPast-totheirlastbreath. :geek:

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 7:35 pm 

Question to Altair (on a sidenote):

Q: What does The Bible say about the shape of the Earth?? :geek:

Please feel free to add all the quotations you want :mrgreen:

3Hearingstoriesabouttheirgrandparents,madethesonsintogreatsons.Allgreatheroesadoredheroeswhotheyregardedas 13xGreater thanthemselves-theGreatBeingsoftheFuturesPast-totheirlastbreath. :geek:

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 8:00 pm 

Got one.

Choog (chug; khoog)

Chet (fence)
Nun (seed)
Gimel (foot, travel)

vault, horizon

https://biblehub.com/hebrew/2329.htm

Unstoppable motion of the Earth where men walk

The Earth's existence is without end

Western mindset describes shapes,
Eastern mindset describes function

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 9:43 pm 

The GK2 wrote: *
Question to Altair (on a sidenote):

Q: What does The Bible say about the shape of the Earth?? :geek:

Please feel free to add all the quotations you want :mrgreen:
I'm sure you've heard of 666, it's something that people look for everywhere. Like this person or that person is the Antichrist and all that.

God is represented by the number 7 because he rested on the 7th day, and man is represented by the 6th number because man was created on the 6th day. So when you see the number 6 in symbology it represents man being before God basically.

The numbers for the curvature of the heliocentric model and shape of the Earth are very suspect. Earth rotates around the Sun at 66,000 miles per hour. The tilt of the Earth is 66 degrees, and the curvature of the Earth is 0.66 feet per mile. Very curious :ugeek:

As far as I know the traditional interpretation is that we live in a dome. And also that the Earth is thousands of years old not billions.

I have to do more digging. I can link you to some of Owen Benjamin's stuff though if you are interested and the Discord invite is still available for anyone that wants to jump in an Orthodox server and look around.

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 9:59 pm 

Quote:
Let no one deceive himself. If anyone among you seems to be wise in this age, let him become a fool that he may become wise. For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written "He catches the wise in their own craftiness", and again, "The Lord knows the thoughts of the wise that they are futile." Therefore let no one boast in men. For all things are yours whether Paul or Apollos or Cephas, or the world or life or death or things present or things to come-all are yours. And you are Christ's and Christ is God's.

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 10:38 pm 

Yeah...
the tilt is degrees 66,666666666.... if I am not mistaken
Rounded off to 66,67 deg., or 23,33 deg (90-66,67 = 23,33)

Owen Benjamin?? Please, do! :D

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 1:58 am 

Interview with Ditrh: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7L0eoCMm9Ds

Highlights from another stream (only 16min) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKLxMwTYzsA

The second one is super interesting.

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 4:01 am 

Testing flattards / coolhardlogic

A series of videos taking a wry look at the idiotic belief that the Earth is flat,
and how that stacks up against reality.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... WM43B4ebNq

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 5:04 am 

Jared wrote: *
Testing flattards / coolhardlogic

A series of videos taking a wry look at the idiotic belief that the Earth is flat,
and how that stacks up against reality.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... WM43B4ebNq
We live in a dome. C'mon Jared :lol:

Wernher von Braun one of the heads of Nasa has one thing written on his tombstone. Psalm 19:1. His best friend was Walt Disney whose logo is a castle under a dome.

Doesn't that make you curious?

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 2:33 pm 

or not

How Meteorology Disproves Noah's Flood

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWZtbZGtiGA

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 10:46 pm 

or not

No amount of evidence for God will persuade you. You've already decided not to believe.

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 10:50 pm 

or not

No amount of evidence for God will persuade you. You've already decided not to believe.
One single evidence would

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 11:37 pm 
Site Admin

GB 8-)

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 3:54 am 

or not

One single evidence would
I've given you plenty of evidence. I said it would not persuade you because you've hardened your heart towards it.

There's nothing I can say or tell you that will change that.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 3:38 pm 

PG!! :mrgreen:

... and thus it was settled. :P

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 3:57 pm 

I've given you plenty of evidence. I said it would not persuade you because you've hardened your heart towards it.

Where is the evidence again ?

You're getting quite manipulative.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 5:34 pm 

fufe wrote: *

Where is the evidence again ?

You're getting quite manipulative.
No, I am making an observation.

There's lots of evidence I have already pointed out. One more won't change his mind.

For example, look at the numbers for the shape of the Earth. Who knows what it actually is. But if your response to having curiousity is that its an "idiotic belief". Ok.

Last edited by Altair on Wed May 08, 2019 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 5:37 pm 

peregrinus wrote: *
GB 8-)
Thanks ^^

Final result 390mb for 27 hours of audio... Biggest book I did. It took a couple of hours
I'll split it into the three different chapters later.