Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:43 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:39 am 
Site Admin

Dr.awesome: that is the difference between 'wants' and 'needs' - that to me is how i read your post.

She may think she wants something because she has been sold the idea.

However

what she needs is entirely different. when she meets it her core will scream out to her - HIM! NOW!

What Esther describes in the passage above ironically is what a lot of the pua tactics are aiming to emulate, by faking it.

They are also pretty much the path that our teachings lead towards. FOR YOU

It also nicely touches on the lover-provider paradox. Do you want to be the lover or the provider!

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:54 pm 

It's what I've been saying the whole time, Dr. Awesome...it's not about giving them what they WANT...it's about meeting their NEEDS. 8-)

Resonance, everything will make a lot more sense soon enough. I remember vividly when I was where you currently are. It was a cold, desolate place of no hope. Difference is...I didn't have a support group...just my cousin, who luckily was my 'Student 0'. Look at it this way...I currently have a wonderful keeper who, while not perfect, is trying her darndest to become my everything. The key is that once the shock and anger subsides, like Neo, you will instead focus on being amazing within The Matrix...and learn to reverse the game on women to get them on YOUR terms.

Its a whole different way of dealing with them that will clash with your freshly violated core values...but once you make peace with that, the world will be your oyster. 8-)

Also don't forget...I am available for Skyping so PM if you feel the need. :ugeek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:29 pm 

Thanks for the answers.

Well, I thought about the differentiation "needs/wants" but Vilar describes women as if its their NEED to get a provider (like I said, if it comes from the core of her being then its not a concious want but a need of her nature) and then I don't understand why she should be attracted to a man who's indifferent to her, who won't fit her needs. In other words: Where should the NEED for a indifferent man come from when its a need of her deepest being to get a provider?

Or I understand it wrong and its not in their nature to need a provider but just a structure of the society they grew up in. This seems more probable I guess. So then its a need of her nature to get a dominant men who's independent.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:29 pm 

Dr.A

re-read the first chapter of the book. The Slave' Happiness

a woman will make use of a a man whenever there is an opportunity. Pg.4

when you are indifferent a woman has a bitch kitty of a time trying to figure you out, trying to find an opportunity to make use of you!

The Provider worships the woman because his whole existence is wrapped around saving her from the perils of life.
The Provider doesn't think about himself. he cares more about taking care of the woman.

here's another Perspective from The Legendary Iceberg Slim.

"all whores have one thing in common just like the chumps humping for the white boss. It thrills 'em when the Pimps makes mistakes. They watch and wait for his downfall."

"A Pimp is the loneliest bastard on Earth. He's gotta know his whores. He can't let them know him. He's gotta be God all the way."

~`Pimp

Last edited by Sai on Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:30 pm 

Dr. Awesome wrote:
Thanks for the answers.

Well, I thought about the differentiation "needs/wants" but Vilar describes women as if its their NEED to get a provider (like I said, if it comes from the core of her being then its not a concious want but a need of her nature) and then I don't understand why she should be attracted to a man who's indifferent to her, who won't fit her needs. In other words: Where should the NEED for a indifferent man come from when its a need of her deepest being to get a provider?

Or I understand it wrong and its not in their nature to need a provider but just a structure of the society they grew up in. This seems more probable I guess. So then its a need of her nature to get a dominant men who's independent.
women were programed too, is not they need to have a provider is their own agenda because of the matrix, once you give them what they need you don't have to worry about anything.

for example look at girls that scream at celebirites, they know they are unreachabble so they can show their sexuality, but with the average man they can't becasue of her agenda her ego. and becasue most men act like puppies once they show something

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:56 pm 

rant wrote:
look at girls that scream at celebirites, they know they are unreachabble so they can show their sexuality
good example rant. Women sleep with celebirites while they know that most of them will not be a provider.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:02 pm 

Sniper wrote:
rant wrote:
look at girls that scream at celebirites, they know they are unreachabble so they can show their sexuality
good example rant. Women sleep with celebirites while they know that most of them will not be a provider.
it depends on what angle you view it from Sniper... Groupies flock rookie ballers because they want to trap them with children. Majority of the women who flock Celebrity Men do so with a thought of hooking them for long money, which = Provider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:28 pm 

Prodigy wrote:
a woman will make use of a a man whenever there is an opportunity. Pg.4

"all whores have one thing in common just like the chumps humping for the white boss. It thrills 'em when the Pimps makes mistakes. They watch and wait for his downfall."

"A Pimp is the loneliest bastard on Earth. He's gotta know his whores. He can't let them know him. He's gotta be God all the way."

good quotes

to me it tells me: don't blame the women

Post subject: Re: Must-read book
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:29 am 

fufe wrote:
I'm only halfway through the book, but I have come to this deep thought:

"So man/I has to offer a woman many things - being more strong than her, being the authority in the relationship, offering her security... But what does a woman offer him/me, really ?"

I mean.. For long time I've come to found out that man has to do so many things - be "pimp tight", assertive, have the power, etcetera, which, at least for some time, take lot of work.. And women do not have to do anything.. At all.. Just present themselves somewhere and respond - And they don't have to wear "sexy" clothes and makeup often (at least here..)
after reading that book I can totally see it. Besides what you mentioned let's not forget that a man has to do the approaching and often get rejected (unless his observations skills are really sharp- something that most men don't have) and all women have to do is choose (from all the men who approach her).

Also (we talked about this in another thread): when it comes to relationships: We as Men are not hard to please. All we want is sex, good food and to be left alone to do what we like: may it be playing video games, reading, doing exercise, watch sports on TV (or whatever your hobbies and interests are).

since women are emotional they need constant attention and care. Not to mention that they always want to buy things (mostly fashion) to feel good. And if you are married to them, a lot of the money they spend on those things will be your money.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:41 am 

Finally got my copy! :twisted:

Post subject: Re: Must-read book
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:48 am 

Sniper wrote:

let's not forget that a man has to do the approaching and often get rejected (unless his observations skills are really sharp- something that most men don't have) and all women have to do is choose (from all the men who approach her).
nobody is forcing you to aproach
Sniper wrote:
Also (we talked about this in another thread): when it comes to relationships: We as Men are not hard to please. All we want is sex, good food and to be left alone to do what we like: may it be playing video games, reading, doing exercise, watch sports on TV (or whatever your hobbies and interests are).
becasue you choose it that way
Sniper wrote:
since women are emotional they need constant attention and care. Not to mention that they always want to buy things (mostly fashion) to feel good. And if you are married to them, a lot of the money they spend on those things will be your money.
who said they need attention?

who is forcing you to buy them things?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:50 am 

He's talking about the average guy/AFC who enjoys his steak daily and doesn't think twice about it, rant. Be easy. 8-)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:52 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Be easy. 8-)
yeah, is something i still can't control :D

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:55 am 

rant wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
Be easy. 8-)
yeah, is something i still can't control :D
But you must...with control comes restraint, and with restraint comes patience. :ugeek:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:14 am 

*sigh* :|

rant, I was not talking about Me or the few of us here that 'get it'. Stop and Think before you jump with your posts. Learn self control ;)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:18 am 

I took care of it Sniper...no need to rip him. Back to your corners now...both of you. ;)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:18 pm 
Site Admin

The Kidd!! wrote:
Finally got my copy! :twisted:
Woah, you'll have to tell me who you ordered it off so I can put them on my 'never order from them list' :shock:

By my reckoning that is about 3 days shy of a month. That is really slack.

Holy sh*t, just went back to your other post... you really ordered off amazon? and it took a month to come through - wow! :shock:

Usually only take 1-3 days to get to me even on el cheapo delivery.

Best get reading now then Kidd :ugeek:

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:32 pm 

it is common knowledge here that we shouldn't listen advice from Women, does Esther Vilar get a pass because of the content of her book? ( I read it, but going over it).

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:36 pm 

Prodigy wrote:
it is common knowledge here that we shouldn't listen advice from Women, does Esther Vilar get a pass because of the content of her book? ( I read it, but going over it).
Does the US give defectors amnesty because they risk their lives, as well as permanently alienate themselves from their homeland, to give us vital information about their country? :|

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:00 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Prodigy wrote:
Does the US give defectors amnesty because they risk their lives, as well as permanently alienate themselves from their homeland, to give us vital information about their country? :|
:lol: ok, I get it. :lol: "Touche` Teacher, Touche`"~