Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:06 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:58 pm 

I know this was a book of interest on this forum years ago. Well I have recently found a copy. Its in almost mint condition. Anyone interested I this copy then just let me know. Pics are included below.

Attachments:
[ attachment ]
0913212311b.jpg [ 4.36 MiB | Viewed 3421 times ]
[ attachment ]
0913212310a.jpg [ 3.76 MiB | Viewed 3421 times ]
[ attachment ]
0913212311.jpg [ 4.48 MiB | Viewed 3420 times ]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2021 7:38 am 

Nice find Razor.

Too bad you're willing to resell it. Though I understand if you put in the price yourself.

Good luck on your search. I'm sure you'll find someone on Amazon or even eBay.

Please, if you have some time, describe what it brought to you, what is very valuable / different about it (mentality wise or behavior wise) rather than say Iceberg's book or Kidd's writings?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:43 pm 

Quote:
Nice find Razor.

Too bad you're willing to resell it. Though I understand if you put in the price yourself.

Please, if you have some time, describe what it brought to you, what is very valuable / different about it (mentality wise or behavior wise) rather than say Iceberg's book or Kidd's writings?

I'm not trying to promote any activity that is considered criminal but this book is 100% pure IZM on a platter. Plan and simple. IZM from a master player. One who player and a very high level. Iceberg slim couldn't hold the author of black prince's shorts.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2021 6:42 pm 

The Razor wrote: *
Quote:
Nice find Razor.

I'm not trying to promote any activity that is considered criminal but this book is 100% pure IZM on a platter. Plan and simple. IZM from a master player. One who player and a very high level. Iceberg slim couldn't hold the author of black prince's shorts.
Check Your Inbox If You Will Sir.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2021 1:08 am 

Quote:
Nice find Razor.

Check Your Inbox Once More.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:37 pm 

Quote:
Nice find Razor.

Check Your Inbox Please.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:20 pm 
Site Admin

This topic is locked, no need to spam it with the same message over and over.
32below Just address the user The Razor directly via PM and wait for his response.

Thanks.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]