Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:33 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:10 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
rant wrote:
i have the idea that changing the paradign in the mind of women about what are the real characteristics to look for in a man, that's more easy and enjoyable than showing other men the matrix.(not talking about this forum and nobody here in particular)
You cannot tell a woman what she SHOULD want...doesn't work that way...but they will react to getting what they NEED...that's why the focus is on helping men understand that it is important to make sure they give women what they NEED whether women think they NEED it or NOT. :ugeek:
yeah i understand, i don't force anyone to be like me, i just show them thet i'm not like other man that's all

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:40 am 

Morpheus wrote:
peregrinus wrote:
It can be enjoyable, if you go with the flow of the river, rather than trying to paddle against it. Try to paddle against it and the river will wash you away like a twig, go with it and the river loses all its power.

What do you mean? Isn't that being a push over?

I really really want to be on a level, where I am aware of their motivations in a given situation and can out smart and out manoever them at their own game.
I understand now :)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:58 am 

Hah yes they are so much more skilled in this dept it's a joke.

I would never try to outplay this game but as men we can set and define boundaries which is the difference. As long as you don't concede them or let them be crossed. Ever. There will be many attempts

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:22 pm 

I've lost count at how many times I've face palmed myself reading this fucking thread. :roll:

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:50 pm 

Does a shitbear wipe his ass with shitrabbits? :|

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:05 am 

I was talking about the go with the flow part

I don't get Kidd's reference

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:54 am 

Morpheus wrote:

That's because he brought in a shiticane and you were blinded by it.

If a woman can outhink a man then that motherfucker ain't a man, he's a bitch in men's clothing. People give women way too much credit for having "instinct" and "being able to outgame men", they can't outhink a "MAN", a fuck'n pussy disguised as a man though, sure.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:12 am 

Star_Above wrote:
Morpheus wrote:

If a woman can outhink a man then that motherfucker ain't a man, he's a bitch in men's clothing. People give women way too much credit for having "instinct" and "being able to outgame men", they can't outhink a "MAN", a fuck'n pussy disguised as a man though, sure.
A "man" doesn't play those games in the first place. Many dudes try to play in their arena where they have home field advantage.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:38 am 

Flow83 wrote:
A "man" doesn't play those games in the first place. Many dudes try to play in their arena where they have home field advantage.
Real men don't give a fuck about women so you're absolutely right, Flow!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:52 pm 

Quote from Chinweizu - Anatomy of Female Power book :mrgreen:

p88-89 (p46-47 in the pdf)
Quote:
Women may not be as weak or fragile as they look; but aren't men
certainly cleverer? Now, now; men the cleverer sex? These creatures
that women fool with a bit of face paint here, some finery there, and a
smile under dimmed lights? These gulls who can be subdued with a
trickle of actress' tears, or confused with a sliver of thigh showing
through a split in the skirt? These fools who, down through history, have
been stuck with clearing the marshes, digging the coal, and getting
bloodied in battle? They the cleverer sex? Ridiculous, simply
ridiculous!
Lest we forget, cleverness is not demonstrated by getting stuck with
the hardest, dirtiest, riskiest jobs in the world, but by dumping them on
others. Even in the routine matter of winning a living, any woman who
doesn't want to be bothered with it manages to dump it on some man:
either her father, or her lover, or her husband, or her sons and sons-in-
law. Yet who are so stupid as to claim that they are cleverer than
women? The very same men who serve women!
In the West, some of these men, especially the brawny robots who
are so easily manipulated by women, will go so far as to speak of the
"dumb blonde" as the ultimate in human stupidity. Yet, to look into the
matter is to discover that the allegedly dumb blonde is no such thing!
She lives rich by expending little more than the yellowness of her hair.
She uses her yellow hair to rule the heart and pick the pocket of some
blonde-obsessed macho with more money than sense. She laughs her
way through an easy life and into a hefty inheritance. If anything, she is
a great maximizer of returns, cleverly getting the best of life with the
least effort. Frankly, the proverbial "dumb blonde" is probably the
cleverest thing in the world.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:54 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
They are also, as a race, MASTERS at double binds (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double_bind)
Thanks for the link. Very useful. What hit me square in the face and made me smile was:
Quote:
Phrase examples
Mother to son: "Leave your sister alone!", while the son knows his sister will approach and antagonize him to get him into trouble.

The primary injunction is the command, which he will be punished for breaking. The secondary injunction is the knowledge that his sister will get into conflict with him, but his mother will not know the difference and will default to punishing him. He may be under the impression that if he argues with his mother, he may be punished. One possibility for the son to escape this double bind is to realize that his sister only antagonizes him to make him feel anxious (if indeed it is the reason behind his sister's behavior).

If he were not bothered about punishment, his sister might not bother him. He could also leave the situation entirely, avoiding both the mother and the sister. The sister can't claim to be bothered by a non-present brother, and the mother can't punish (nor scapegoat) a non-present son. There are other solutions that are realised through creative application of logic and reasoning.
Emphasis mine.

This ties in nicely with what Flow said:
Flow83 wrote:
Hah yes they are so much more skilled in this dept it's a joke.

I would never try to outplay this game but as men we can set and define boundaries which is the difference. As long as you don't concede them or let them be crossed. Ever. There will be many attempts
Basically, I am currently in the process of learning not to do anything I don't want to do. I was always kinda like this in that once I am asked to do anything that compromises my integrity or values, I would politely decline. But in the process of becoming my own best friend, it is slowly becoming natural to refuse to do anything I am even remotely uncomfortable with or not interested in, unless I am offered a good reason for doing so.

Manipulation doesn't just apply to women, it applies to everyone. Employers do it, family does it (sometimes worse than anyone else!), even close friends do it. I have a very close, true, and proven friend who sometimes asks me to do things in ways that I realise are designed to back me into a corner. I don't even think it is consciously done. However, more and more these days, I just listen as the conversation goes on, and at the end when I am asked "are you in?", I simply say no if I don't want to do it. If I am then given a good enough reason for doing it, then that's cool. Otherwise: Don't like it? How the fuck is that my problem? I still have a ways to go to get where I want to be in this regard, but it seems like i'm at least underway.

However, one thing I am a little unclear about: I presume that the "mindset" of my last paragraph above is what was referred to here:
peregrinus wrote:
It can be enjoyable, if you go with the flow of the river, rather than trying to paddle against it. Try to paddle against it and the river will wash you away like a twig, go with it and the river loses all its power.
and here
Flow83 wrote:
Star_Above wrote:
Morpheus wrote:

....as well as Flow's other quote above.

However, I see what I was saying as more being like a tree with deep roots - continuing the analogy - where the river flows around me and cannot wash me away because of how secure I am in my convictions. So i'm just asking - is there a subtlety in this analogy that i'm missing?

"Temet Nosce"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:45 am 
Site Admin

roark wrote:
However, I see what I was saying as more being like a tree with deep roots - continuing the analogy - where the river flows around me and cannot wash me away because of how secure I am in my convictions. So i'm just asking - is there a subtlety in this analogy that i'm missing?
Yes, there is.

Ask yourself, how many trees do you see growing in the middle of rivers?

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:03 am 

None, and I also remembered that water erodes everything over time. Will ponder this for a bit, and get back to you when I have something.....

"Temet Nosce"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:08 am 

Think I may have it........

I was just continuing my reread of the posts on this site, when I came across this post: http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... =783#p6904. Alchemist's post, and rant's below it, resonated, and then Morpheus' quote in Alchemist's sig clinched it:
Quote:
"The only winning move is not to play."
Basically, as you go down the line in a conversation where someone's trying to manipulate you, once you have let go of the anger or defensiveness that comes with knowing that they are attempting to do so, and recognise that anyone else's attempts to manipulate you represent their susceptibility to their own ego and in no way reflect on you (unless you are doing the same ;) ) you can happily go down that path with them with NO FEAR, knowing that you will not compromise yourself anyway - caveat: integrity and a refusal to do what you don't want to do are still essential here. It may even be a fun journey to take, to see where THEY go with this. As the attempted manipulator, this is THEIR ride, not yours.......

Actually, theoretically at least, if you are formless enough, you may even let them take you to the end of THEIR manipulative journey, where their true intentions are naked, laid bare, inescapably revealed. Even then, there is nothing for you to do; let the landscape that they have pulled you down to speak for itself TO THEM.

If this is correct, I wasn't actually far off in the first place; this is pretty much reflected in the personal example I gave - I just used an inappropriate analogy (although this in itself speaks volumes TO me ABOUT me). I was too focused on the integrity part, and likened this to a tree with deep roots. However, having integrity simply involves saying NO to whatever I do not want to do, and once I am totally comfortable with this, no discussion/debate/manipulation could ever be a problem. (Memo to self - I should -scratch that, I WILL - get comfortable with the fact that I am under no obligation to justify or explain my decisions to anyone).

If this is indeed right, then as an interesting side note:
I woke up this morning thinking about this - it really bothered me. After mulling it over for a few minutes while having my morning coffee, I decided "Fuck it, you never get the answer by force." So I just let it go, with a promise to look into it at a later date, but suspecting that life will probably hand me the answer on a platter if I leave it well enough alone. So this afternoon I was rereading some of the old threads, and voila.....

Am I getting warmer?

[Edit: Just writing this here for my benefit, as a reminder: my posts in this thread have confirmed something that I have suspected for the past week or two: I DO NOT like people trying to fuck with my head. I will look at this a bit more closely at a later date - my integrity is (always has been) firm, and I have had the utmost respect and appreciation for my mind for quite some time now; so any fear I have regarding this IS UNFOUNDED.]

"Temet Nosce"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:46 am 

You can also become like one of the Merovingians, selectively gaining your form if you want.