Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 4:34 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Feedback and a question
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:26 am 
I read through Kidd's articles and I must say, what a load off my shoulders! I previously thought that a guy had to get a girl emotional with his words or actions to attract her. That she might be a little interested by his appearance or accessories but needed more to be sexually attracted. What you wrote seems to reflect reality according to my experiences much more than any method. I like your perspective because I am not an entertainer. Not naturally at least. I tell stories about as well as Quentin Tarantino. I also over analyze a lot, which takes time. During a cold approach time is something I have little of.

I actually have a question. If a girl acts like she likes me but she is always with her friends (at least one), will she go off on her own or "find" a way for me to talk to her? I'm talking about a university situation not a bar or club. There are many these tandems or triplets of girls joined at the hip.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:06 pm 

I am an over analyzer as well, and not the quickest on my feet either. However, since I've been doing this now for years and years, I have developed a sort of microfiche cheat sheet in my mind...certain answers for certain questions and situations...that make me appear to be very witty indeed. Takes time to compile tho, but basically anytime a woman had stumped me or 'got my goat' in the moment, after the fact I would think about what I SHOULD have quickly retorted with. Then, I store THAT response in the database. Then what would usually happen is once I finally got the chance to use it, her retort would be another stumper so it's back to the drawing board! :lol:

As far as your situation...so many ways to skin this cat. She may eventually...or she may not. Girls at this age have so many options to choose from that she really doesn't HAVE to do anything. If you don't feel like waiting and can tell that she does indeed like what she sees, then approach her short and sweet. Be like, "Hey, I'd like to talk to you, but whenever I do see you, you are always with company. Here's my number...I look forward to your call."...then WALK AWAY like you have a pressing matter to attend to. Then, it's on her....but if your read is correct, and there is nothing else going on in her life that would make calling you a tough decision, she will call. 8-)

Or, since school is a long term environment, start by speaking to her everytime you see her...just a simple "Hi...how are you?" will suffice in passing. Do this for a couple weeks...hopefully the convo will gradually get longer and a little more substantial. Then one day when you see her, walk where you KNOW she will see you, but pretend you were in a hurry or otherwise preoccupied. If she calls out to you, you are in there like swimwear. If not, doesn't mean it's over...just depends how much effort you are willing to put in versus whatever else she has going on in her life that she feels takes precedence over you.

Good luck! 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:40 pm 

The Kidd always straight to the point I like it :D

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:06 pm 
Thanks for the reply. Kidd, I like your idea of getting a girl to call out to you. At this point I gotta tell girls to call me in a non-needy way.