Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:39 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:45 am 

So we all know that women, and everyone for that matter is a value chaser...I've come to realize though that you can't get mad at that because we're designed that way, it would be like getting mad at a lion for killing and eating a zebra, it's just how they're made by god or whomever.

So I was thinking about the good girls, the nice ones, etc vs. Gold diggers, bitches, mean unworthy girls. Would you say that the difference between them is they chase after different value? The good ones value strong character, people who help people and make a difference say for instance like yourself in healthcare, etc.. where the bad ones are insecure and chase money, people who they see as better then them for validation, ie guys who treat them like shit? I'm pretty sure that's what it comes down to but since this is the last piece of the puzzle for me I wanted to know your thoughts on it man?

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:08 am 

That's actually very well put. But, you must also take into consideration the monkey wrench: Ball Stealing.

I'm in a situation right now where a certain female that has passed me over for 'better options' multiple times seems to be finally coming around. Granted, I know it's because I'm making good money now since I'm done with school and just bought a brand new luxury sports coupe. Yep, life is real good for The Kidd these days... 8-)

But alas I digress. :lol:

I'm going to fuck this girl silly eventually...not because she deserves it, but because it is something that I want to do. The ferocious pole I drop on her will dick whip her into oblivion...I guarantee it. Then, and only then will see see the error in her ways. Then I have the dilemma...basically do I recreate the ending to HavPlenty or not.

Bottom line is, the bitch is stellar. No kids, beautiful, shrewd, cunning and manipulative. Unlike most people, I consider those good traits...if the person with those traits is playing for my team.

Truth is, from here on out, a lot of women will be pursuing me based on my now apparently obvious realized potential. So, knowing this, why NOT keep the prodigal bitch after I've made her work off the debt I feel she owes me? She meets all of the criteria I'm looking for in a steady.

If course this is all purely speculation at this point, but it is one of the many new dilemmas that I am forced to consider as I continue my acension to the throne. :ugeek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 am 

You are one strategic, diabolical motherfucker! :D I love it! So you have no problem that once you get this chick wrapped that even though she's an X-factor to you she may not be very cool to other people? But again I don't know her so that totally may not be the case.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:15 pm 
Site Admin

The Kidd!! wrote:
So, knowing this, why NOT keep the prodigal bitch after I've made her work off the debt I feel she owes me? She meets all of the criteria I'm looking for in a steady.
Does she really?

See:
The Kidd!! wrote:
a certain female that has passed me over for 'better options' multiple times seems to be finally coming around.
and:
The Kidd!! wrote:
I know it's because I'm making good money now since I'm done with school and just bought a brand new luxury sports coupe.
That is why.

Play with the toy, for sure, then put it back on the shelf.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:09 pm 

@ ManniJa: Yeah, I'mma cold piece of work.

@ 'Grinus: What you said is most likely what will happen...but I kinda of put myself into these 'frames of mind' convincingly to help fool the universe into helping me get my way, if you get what I'm saying...but with 'Grinus being 'Grinus, I have a hunch you know EXACTLY what I mean. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:26 pm 

Ya, sounds like a hit it and quit it chick imho.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:50 pm 

ManniJa wrote:
Ya, sounds like a hit it and quit it chick imho.
For all intents and purposes, she is. But then again, it could be kind of like taming the shrew or some other wild animal. Believe me, I ain't takin' NO shorts and am going to make her pay for her lack of foresight and superficialness DEARLY...but when I'm finished, and if she ate that whole shit sandwich and is still begging for more? :geek:

I'm not so quick to let an obedient bad bitch go, regardless of past transgressions if she has been fully inoculated with the Pimpin', ya digg? :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:28 am 

Kidd, I don't get it. Am I missing something here?

There are plently of other women you can have sex with, why waste your time on this specific one when she is not even worth it?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:56 am 

Because after Ball Stealing she could prove herself to BE worth it...it's a gamble, I'll admit...but hey, life without risk is not a life worth living. ;)

...and it's not like I'm not having sex with plenty of other women anyway. :lol:

This bitch is sort of like my 'science project'. 8-)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:15 am 

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think what you're saying as after you steal the ball you'll try and train her to be a better person, if she recognizes the former error of her ways you have a stunner on your hands that you've reformed into a great person that treats you and everyone else with repect...if she doesn't reform and turn into who you want it's back to the shelf for her! Warm?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:50 am 

ManniJa wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think what you're saying as after you steal the ball you'll try and train her to be a better person, if she recognizes the former error of her ways you have a stunner on your hands that you've reformed into a great person that treats you and everyone else with repect...if she doesn't reform and turn into who you want it's back to the shelf for her! Warm?
I'm hunching that she already IS a better person...it just takes the right pimp to bring that 'act right' out of her and to the surface....and I don't care if she treats everyone else with respect or not...just me. :mrgreen:

Seriously, as long as she treats others accordingly, that's fine with me. She's not a bitch, per se...she's just shallow as fuck because she's been seduced by Las Vegas living. I know there is a good woman buried in there...I'm just doing a little experiment to see if it's possible to dig her out. If I fail, no biggie. However, if I succeed, the knowledge base increases. 8-)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:22 pm 
Site Admin

The Kidd!! wrote:
I'm hunching that she already IS a better person...it just takes the right pimp to bring that 'act right' out of her and to the surface....
The Kidd!! wrote:
She's not a bitch, per se...she's just shallow as fuck because she's been seduced by Las Vegas living.
This made me chuckle :) Thanks for that Kidd :)

soon as you said 'per se', I would now be willing to wager on the outcome.

Are you sure that is not the real person and the thing you think is buried in there is an act?
The Kidd!! wrote:
I know there is a good woman buried in there...I'm just doing a little experiment to see if it's possible to dig her out.
I have now ceased doing this.

If they want to dig and clean out the gem, fine.. come back to me when you have more to show me, my shovel is firmly in retirement now.

I have tried too many times, after being given REALLY STRONG convincing signs that there is a gem in there to be exposed, one they want to come out, one that I help bring out.
Too many times has the gem turned out to be the act, designed to suck me in and in reality the shit covering it was the real person.

Soon as my back was turned the shit was back and the gem disappeared into the dirt. Only to resurface when needed to convince me to put some more effort in.

--

Good luck in your quest. Make sure to let me know how it goes, I would be interested to hear. I would be even happier if you surprise me with the result.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:29 pm 

Quote:
Good luck in your quest. Make sure to let me know how it goes, I would be interested to hear. I would be even happier if you surprise me with the result.
You and I both, brother. 8-)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:10 am 

I have tried too many times, after being given REALLY STRONG convincing signs that there is a gem in there to be exposed, one they want to come out, one that I help bring out.
Too many times has the gem turned out to be the act, designed to suck me in and in reality the shit covering it was the real person.

Soon as my back was turned the shit was back and the gem disappeared into the dirt. Only to resurface when needed to convince me to put some more effort in.

--

Pere'G
I understand what you are saying here. one of the funny things about this type of scenario is that the Female in question usually SUCKS AWAY @ POSITIVE ENERGY.
and sometimes it seems like a string of Bad luck usually follow these types of women.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:43 am 

enelkei wrote:
unfortunately I had this happen to me too. There was one specific girl who was bad and then I was sure she had changed, she was so convincing. But later it turned out it was just an act -she was still the bitch she used to be...

I'm not saying people can't change but I'm much more carefull now when it comes to spoiled bitches...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:53 am 

I have a plan... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:26 am 

Sniper wrote:
enelkei wrote:
unfortunately I had this happen to me too. There was one specific girl who was bad and then I was sure she had changed, she was so convincing. But later it turned out it was just an act -she was still the bitch she used to be...

I'm not saying people can't change but I'm much more carefull now when it comes to spoiled bitches...
Attention: this was PEREGRINUS's Quote

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:11 am 

Prodigy wrote:

--

Pere'G
I understand what you are saying here. one of the funny things about this type of scenario is that the Female in question usually SUCKS AWAY @ POSITIVE ENERGY.
and sometimes it seems like a string of Bad luck usually follow these types of women.
This! I've met few in my life acctually. And that was exactly what happened. EVERYONE and EVERYTHING was bad, working against them (in their own mind). But when I acctually got to know them better I'd noticed that they were like leaches, using everybody around them, talking shit behind other people backs etc. I guess it is just karma, you get what u give.

Oh one more thing each one of them was lonely, got a few symps but always claimed that there is no real man around them. At the same time they were really masculine (in terms of character). I was once in a relationship like that - it is ok for like 1 month tops, sooner or later she will start to try to get control, act bitchy etc. They are used to dominate but need a man that dominates. No man will stand this shit, if you show them their place you're the bad guy that always argue etc, if you don't react they will do shit and then blame u because you're weak or you 'let them'. Their problem is that they don't learn. It is easier to see mistakes of other people than yourself.

BTW Kidd how did the story ended?

I was born the son of evil when I fuck the devil there!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:42 pm 

Quote:
Aren't you just the thread finding taskmaster? :lol:

She ended up fronting till the bitter end. I just left her alone completely and got on with it. Funny you resurrected this thread...she just got engaged this weekend on her 30th birthday...and from the looks of things on Facebook, I dodged a silver bullet by NOT fucking with her. I feel sorry for the the sucker that let his insecurities make him put a ring on it. :?

The really eerie part tho is...the fiancée favors me physically...a LOT. :shock:

It's like she found a version of me that she could have her way with...she has yet to understand that it was my mentals that sealed the deal, not my look. Ah well. 8-)

Ironically (and maybe Grinus could relate to this), I've noticed quite a few of my ex's or past love interests end up with almost doppelgängers of me...either physically and/or as close mentally as possible (which is hard to do). It's really quite comical. :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:53 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Quote:
Aren't you just the thread finding taskmaster? :lol:

She ended up fronting till the bitter end. I just left her alone completely and got on with it. Funny you resurrected this thread...she just got engaged this weekend on her 30th birthday...and from the looks of things on Facebook, I dodged a silver bullet by NOT fucking with her. I feel sorry for the the sucker that let his insecurities make him put a ring on it. :?

The really eerie part tho is...the fiancée favors me physically...a LOT. :shock:

It's like she found a version of me that she could have her way with...she has yet to understand that it was my mentals that sealed the deal, not my look. Ah well. 8-)

Ironically (and maybe Grinus could relate to this), I've noticed quite a few of my ex's or past love interests end up with almost doppelgängers of me...either physically and/or as close mentally as possible (which is hard to do). It's really quite comical. :lol:
C.G. Jung called it synchronicity:)

My gut tells me that she will have a bitter life;) She deserved it, though I feel sorry for the guy. My ex was something similar. Don't know if that's the correct phrase but in here we call them "toxic women"
edit: It the same in english;) I found nice article on that http://www.manwomanmyth.com/women/toxic-women/

BTW Kidd are my insights regarding these types of women correct or is it just my bias and projection?

I was born the son of evil when I fuck the devil there!