Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:33 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:26 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
The really eerie part tho is...the fiancée favors me physically...a LOT. :shock:

It's like she found a version of me that she could have her way with...she has yet to understand that it was my mentals that sealed the deal, not my look. Ah well. 8-)

Ironically (and maybe Grinus could relate to this), I've noticed quite a few of my ex's or past love interests end up with almost doppelgängers of me...either physically and/or as close mentally as possible (which is hard to do). It's really quite comical. :lol:
It's common, that people get attracted to physicaly simmilar people, I see it in everybody I know, men and womnen alike... I'm suprised that you are suprised ! :lol:

I wanted to ask about this.. Also, the women you are attracted to, are they alike regarding looks, or personality etc ? Also, any resemblance about anybody in your family ? :geek:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:49 pm 

Considering that we never were intimate and her last boyfriends looked nothing like me, it is an interesting development to say the least...and I wasn't surprised as much as I was intrigued.

...and no. The women I date are all over the map. :lol:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:43 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Considering that we never were intimate and her last boyfriends looked nothing like me, it is an interesting development to say the least...and I wasn't surprised as much as I was intrigued.

...and no. The women I date are all over the map. :lol:

:lol: I ,myself can also testify to it. This one girl, after years of fronting ( I knew her from we were teens) got preggers for a guy who could be a Kage bunshin. Before the child was even born the guy split and she tried on numerous occasions to pull me back in, once when I was really in a dark place she almost succeed, her bad ways krept in one night and she left the house. I literally packed my bags, slid her key under her door and went out on the highway.
I mean , when you make an impression IN these hoes :) ...I mean womenz, especially the ones born with that face and body that makes them hardcore fronters, your ability to bevel and emboss will leave them only seeing dynamic images of you. So when the separation comes, because they usually think they can have it there way ...another thing, why these chicks think their lives are burger king? :evil: , yeah, so becuz they think that, they usually show up in a familiar place with a weak imitation of yours true ly. :D
I laugh, inside of course...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:48 pm 

@ rekeiter, spot on.
When it comes to these women, in the wize wurds of Norman Osborne " do what you must with her, then broom her fast" :twisted:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:06 pm 

Very well put, Prodigy. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:41 pm 

oh one more thing I observed - though they may seem happy inside they're just bitter and depressed.I guess that is why they seek so much validation in the others.

I was born the son of evil when I fuck the devil there!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:11 pm 

rekieter wrote:
oh one more thing I observed - though they may seem happy inside they're just bitter and depressed.I guess that is why they seek so much validation in the others.
Keep paying attention to that.

There is much more to learn.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:12 pm 

I noticed that they always crave for attention, and always try to bring others value down, it gives them some thrill of power:) oh and they project their problems sooo often

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:26 pm 

values like money looks being nice ugly of hot are just the ilusion, women are attracted to true nature becasue that's what we are, we are each other, so there is not too much choice to control, people like to think that certain traits are atractive like money and personal traits like being nice or extrovert etc and that's their ilusion.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:32 pm 

rekieter wrote:
I noticed that they always crave for attention, and always try to bring others value down, it gives them some thrill of power:) oh and they project their problems sooo often
Exactly, what does that tell you about the base drive in their psychology?

If everyone were boats people they're the type of people who go around punching holes in the boats so they can feel higher.

As opposed to raising the tide.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:54 am 

rant wrote:
values like money looks being nice ugly of hot are just the ilusion, women are attracted to true nature becasue that's what we are, we are each other, so there is not too much choice to control, people like to think that certain traits are atractive like money and personal traits like being nice or extrovert etc and that's their ilusion.
Could you elaborate on that? or just give links to topics that talk about it? I searched it but couldn't find it. Sounds like Peregrinus posts.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:24 am 

rekieter wrote:
rant wrote:
Could you elaborate on that? or just give links to topics that talk about it? I searched it but couldn't find it. Sounds like Peregrinus posts.
Moment thread
Quote:
Jared wrote:
We don´t attract what we want, we attract what we are.
Like magnets, you are drawn together.. The wrong magnet and that draw is not there, instead it can be a repulsion.
If your frequencies are in harmony, things work - if they are not then they do not.
(Music analogy, some notes sound good together, some sound awful and possibly painful)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:53 pm 

What is frequency? in practical sense.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:00 pm 

rekieter wrote:
Vibes/feeling 8-)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:14 pm 

Prodigy wrote:
rekieter wrote:
Vibes/feeling 8-)
-> Trust your gut 8-)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:42 pm 

rekieter wrote:
rant wrote:
for example:

i was aproached by 3 guys i cross my path often, they have their own reasons(as they see me alone), they invited me to play poker, they are symp as fuck they taked about girls and sympim with the waithres to me that's not a problem and i don't have to correct them or tell them no that's not good, they engaged in a dance with me they just don't know becasue they have their own reasons waitress incuded and some girs they introduced me while playing, i don't feel better than them becasue they are dancing since born they just don't know. they just know the rules of the matix about how to behave what to like what to believe. one of the gilrs looked at me almost with fear that i really don't give a fuck, for a milisecond a faked some interest becasue that's what i though i supose to do to fit in. but i don't have to do anything becasue everything is allready set up to learn and move beeter in the world, they learned by being in my prescense they probaby make alot of conlcusions that say more about them than me so it gets fun with time don't you think

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:09 am 

Quote:
I have tried too many times, after being given REALLY STRONG convincing signs that there is a gem in there to be exposed, one they want to come out, one that I help bring out.
Too many times has the gem turned out to be the act, designed to suck me in and in reality the shit covering it was the real person.

Soon as my back was turned the shit was back and the gem disappeared into the dirt. Only to resurface when needed to convince me to put some more effort in.
Just what I was looking for & needed... Thanks :)