Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:59 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:39 pm 

I mentioned in my journal that I've a weird brain that makes me do strange things (its called Bipolar disorder, Jim Carrey has it, and another disorder on top of that)
My brain is working a bit better now because I'm up on mediation, and most of my personlity is shaped by that illness, now with less of the illness I just found out what I'm really like....
I'm a "quiet one"...

I blush when people look at me and laugh, I've a high voice, I'm 5'5 and 126lbs I'm not the leadership type, my sense of humour is still in development, I've a question to all y'all out there and especially The Kidd, can women still like me? Or will they just take pity on the little quiet one? (which happens)

I'm not really in the mood to "act alpha" like I did back in the PUA days which never really worked for me, and there are women who do like me but they're not around when I'm all quiet and blush and am not a macho alpha man (which I most certainly am not)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:03 pm 

Every woman with which things have gone south have always mentioned me being quiet as a detrimental factor, strange coincidence maybe...

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:09 pm 

There is someone for everyone, ATZ...you will be fine. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:57 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
There is someone for everyone, ATZ...you will be fine. 8-)
I was scrolling through some old shit like all you fuckers should be doing and stumbled across this...this is a great answer, there definitely is an x-factor for you no matter what your current situation, and not some fat ugly bitch that'd be on your tip, but someone that you'd really be into as well...you're only problem is the circumstances of finding them, or letting them find you rather.

Let's say you have acne and are short and are sensitive about it; well there could be a Brazilian supermodel that in high-school had a crush on a short guy with acne because he was really cool and when she see's you she's into that because you remind her of him, know what I mean. You never know a girls life experiences and she may jock you because of your faults because she doesn't see them as faults, for some reason she likes them.

You don't have to change yourself, just love and accept yourself, which is what you're trying to get by changing yourself yet you can have that now. But then again there ain't nuth'n wrong with swole'n up and gett'n the green either :)

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:01 pm 

Star_Above wrote:
You never know a girls life experiences and she may jock you because of your faults because she doesn't see them as faults, for some reason she likes them.
8-)

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:34 pm 
Site Admin

Azriel, some of the most creative people I have had the pleasure of meeting have BPD.

It all depends on how you view it.

There are benefits in there, as well as losses, which do you choose to focus on?

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:47 pm 

Alchemist wrote:
Star_Above wrote:
You never know a girls life experiences and she may jock you because of your faults because she doesn't see them as faults, for some reason she likes them.
8-)
Nice.

My entire world in re: to women has shifted quite dramatically - i've always been quiet and by comparison to a type a, 'talker' type i would still be considered very quiet. It wasn't changing from quiet to not quiet (external) that shifted it, I just own it now. I don't think of it as quiet or not quiet -- I speak when I have something to say.

There may be a difference if you have things you WANT to speak but don't, then you might want to explore. But you're fine.

If you have trouble believing that a girl could really be into you exactly as you are -- there are plenty of women who you would dig the shit out, who walk around with insecurities thinking stuff like "well they will try to have sex w/ me but all guys REALLY want a pamela anderson type" -- or whatever. A lot of people you like have things they consider 'flaws' that you would never see that way, if you could read their mind.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:07 pm 
Site Admin

Flow83 wrote:
Alchemist wrote:
Star_Above wrote:
8-)
Nice.

My entire world in re: to women has shifted quite dramatically - i've always been quiet and by comparison to a type a, 'talker' type i would still be considered very quiet. It wasn't changing from quiet to not quiet (external) that shifted it, I just own it now. I don't think of it as quiet or not quiet -- I speak when I have something to say.

There may be a difference if you have things you WANT to speak but don't, then you might want to explore. But you're fine.

If you have trouble believing that a girl could really be into you exactly as you are -- there are plenty of women who you would dig the shit out, who walk around with insecurities thinking stuff like "well they will try to have sex w/ me but all guys REALLY want a pamela anderson type" -- or whatever. A lot of people you like have things they consider 'flaws' that you would never see that way, if you could read their mind.
No one is perfect.