Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:20 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Elaboration of X-Factors
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:10 am 

So, since I have a bit of time, and have been asked to expound on this concept (courtesy of ManniJa, so ya'll can thank him), I will delve a little bit into what makes a woman an X-Factor.

Firstly, do NOT go out of your way to find one...these are RARE women and bumping into one in today's social matrix is a lot like winning the lottery. This is one of those, "Hope for the best but expect the worst.", kind of scenarios.

Basically, an X-Factor has your best interest at heart and will selflessly give herself to you...and I mean damn near NO regard to herself. She will ALWAYS put you and your needs FIRST. It is an amazing thing...quite intoxicating in fact. ManniJa asked me to outline traits to look for and other ways to spot these rare birds, but there are no such things. A woman who might be a straight up bitch to you and run thru your money might be the same chick who treats me like gold and spends all of your money on ME...catch my drift?

An X-Factor is created when a woman meets you and decides that beyond any shadow of any measurable doubt that you are, and ever will be, the best option for HER. IF she comes to this realization, there is nothing...and I mean NOTHING, that she won't do you attempt to convince you that you are for HER. She will basically take on the traditional male role (if you let her)...taking you out, calling you up, keeping tabs on you, doing whatever you say.

Now, I'm not saying that she won't ever try you...every woman has to check periodically if her 'pussy power' is wearing you down yet. As long as you put your foot down when you NEED to and are not afraid to remove yourself from the equation for an indefinite period of time (until she is ready to act right, basically), everything will eventually normalize. Best part is, when you do check her, it only reinforces in her mind that you are indeed a REAL man...and DEFINITELY the man for her. This means that when she does rebound from a good checking, she is even better than she was BEFORE she tried you. I personally get excited when a chick tries me because:

1) I truly don't give a fuck and

2) I know that by the time I'm finished, the situation will be even better than it was to begin with.

Overall, you will know when you have an X-Factor on your team because her 'act right' levels will be high and her 'bullshit' levels will be low. She will always be vying for your attention and your approval means the world to her. So, in the meantime men, just keep dealing with what you can while you continue to improve yourselves...the more you improve yourself, the better your chances of attracting a bonafide X-Factor. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:53 pm 

I noticed that a lot of women become or rather act like X-Factors once they pass their 30's because their stock is not worth as much anymore (it's not worth the same as it was while they were in their 20's- as 'The Kidd' said).

But I said some of them don't really become but rather 'act' like an X-Factor in order to catch a good man in their net.

The thing is: real alpha males can feel it when a woman is acting and alpha males in their 30's usually look for younger women (women in their 20's) to marry.

So these women sometimes act like X-Factors but it's already too late for most of them to get the alpha males.....

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:17 pm 

Sniper wrote:
I noticed that a lot of women become or rather act like X-Factors once they pass their 30's because their stock is not worth as much anymore (it's not worth the same as it was while they were in their 20's- as 'The Kidd' said).

But I said some of them don't really become but rather 'act' like an X-Factor in order to catch a good man in their net.

The thing is: real alpha males can feel it when a woman is acting and alpha males in their 30's usually look for younger women (women in their 20's) to marry.

So these women sometimes act like X-Factors but it's already too late for most of them to get the alpha males.....
Your gut instinct will help you differentiate the real from the phony...just make sure you listen to it. As a reference point, my last girlfriend is a DEFINITE X-Factor...didn't mind that I already had a child (even buys him things!), very family oriented (she STILL checks in with my mother) and is still ALL about me...just a little too needy right now is her downside. She just turned 21 last month. 8-)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:21 pm 

Thanks a lot for making this post brutha, much appreciated! One thing that sticks out for me anyway from reading it is that no matter how perfect a girl any guy thinks that she is, every girl has flaws! No girl is a goddess no matter how hot or how sweet you think she is....she will have her bitchy, testy, jelous ugly moments...even x-factors.

That knowledege alone can be a big stepping stone in the path to indifference, knowing that there is no perfect girl out there, you can take em off the pedestal and see them as normal flawed human beings that are not above you. Thanks again Kidd!!

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:02 pm 

Anytime 8-)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:28 am 
Site Admin

The Kidd!! wrote:
An X-Factor is created when a woman meets you and decides that beyond any shadow of any measurable doubt that you are, and ever will be, the best option for HER. IF she comes to this realization, there is nothing...and I mean NOTHING, that she won't do you attempt to convince you that you are for HER. She will basically take on the traditional male role (if you let her)...taking you out, calling you up, keeping tabs on you, doing whatever you say.
So true.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:19 am 

O.K, I met my X-Factor back in June "07". we subconsciously fucked each other for a month (mostly because I had a girl at the time) then when it hit August, she called me one day and told me that she liked me. the girl I was with wasn't acting right, and I had already told her that the new chick was "diggin" me. anyway, it got to the point where the two females and I would go out, the New chick would have me sit down, then she and my "girl" would come to me and ask me what I wanted to eat, they would then proceed to fill a plate with food and carry it back to me and sit on my left and right and feed me. ( I thought I was Iceberg Slim :lol: )

anyway, the X-Factor chick and I decided to see each other ( when I thought it was time). she bougth me a Touch Screen phone, Paid the phone bill, leave money in my pockets, blow me, when we were away from each other she would tell me to :lol: freeze my cum so she can "have" it when she gets back. she won't eat before me, no matter how late I get in. she is just down, ( I was just 23 when all of this was happenin :!: )

now I am still young, and learning , and now I know that some of the things she did was Just testing and bluffing,thanks to being a member of this site. I had to let her know (psychologically) that if she left my life wouldn't have skipped a beat. we are still together. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:36 am 

Haha! I have a chick that wants me to save my cum for her to consume later as well haha! If I ever tell her I masturbated, she always says what a waste of cum it was lmao!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:40 am 

Kidd, I never actually Thanked you Man. so Thanks, I had a lot of shitty interactions with women before I typed in the words "pimp philosophies" a few years ago.

Thanks Much. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:52 am 

enelkei wrote:
Kidd, I never actually Thanked you Man. so Thanks, I had a lot of shitty interactions with women before I typed in the words "pimp philosophies" a few years ago.

Thanks Much. :mrgreen:
Well you're very welcome...thanks for believing in me enough to apply my teachings to your life.

Oh, and I accept donations. ;) :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:06 am 

the Game is to be sold and not told,
I got you Kidd. will Donate as soon as I Can.
quick question. do you Know of Tariq Nasheed? his game is very similar to yours. you guys published your writings about the same time. I'm pretty sure you would have been where he is right now if you had published a book.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:15 am 

I've heard of the guy...my cousin talks about him occasionally. I actually helped contribute to a book that was published in 2000 called "21st Century Fox: Space Age Pimping' by Paradise...I didn't get any monies from it, but it's out there.

At the time, I just felt my ideas were too experimental and 'out there'...I plan to get my thoughts and time together to pen a proper book in the next year...so we'll see how that goes. 8-)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:36 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
I've heard of the guy...my cousin talks about him occasionally. I actually helped contribute to a book that was published in 2000 called "21st Century Fox: Space Age Pimping' by Paradise...I didn't get any monies from it, but it's out there.

At the time, I just felt my ideas were too experimental and 'out there'...I plan to get my thoughts and time together to pen a proper book in the next year...so we'll see how that goes. 8-)
I want the first signed copy ;)