Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:06 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Business Trip 2!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:07 pm 

08 Nov 2010

Well, here we go again folks. My job is once again sending me out of town for some more orientation/corporate brainwashing...this time it is to lovely Santa Anna, California. It's currently 5am as I pack up my last little bits and will be heading out to the airport in about 30 minutes. As I said last time I went out of town (reference the 'Business Trip' thread), I never leave town hellbent on getting into something...I always expect nothing. When you do that, for some reason...something always seems to happen. We shall see.

Oh, and my girlfriend and I broke up last night...and then we had sex. Bottom line, I am free to UNLEASH. 8-)

Stay tuned! :mrgreen:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

Post subject: Re: Business Trip 2!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:43 am 

08 Nov 2010 - 1640 hrs

Oooooookay...looks like I am stuck in a class of about 6 skinny old married (read:UNATTRACTIVE) Asian women and 1 portly Caucasian woman...so no schmoozing in class. The hottest chick here is in a whole other class, and I only really got to speak to her when the shuttle dropped us back at the hotel minutes ago. Problem is everyone else her is up her ass, so I kept it short and sweet...got her name and a few incidentals then took off. Didnt get a great initial read on her so ill see what happens as im around her more.

Next, I started schmoozing up the guys who are local with cars. Plan is, I bet since she is out of town, these guys will be driving her around for dinner and stuff...so I need to be in that vehicle lmao! We'll see what I can see. 8-)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:36 pm 

09 Nov 2010 - 0630 hrs

Just gone done with my morning cardio routine...this hotel's fitness room SUCKS! :evil:

Anyhoo, last night was pretty much a bust. On the plus side, my target her friend and I walked over to this Chinese restaurant and had dinner. Over the course of the meal, she asked the right questions, like do I have a girl/baby mama...stuff like that signals interest. Then she dropped the bombshell that she, too, was married. I asked her if they were one of those couples who didn't believe in wearing rings, cause she didn't even have a tab line on that finger. She said she was rushing out and forgot it at home.

But overall it was still a nice time...good food and good conversation. I went back to my room, took a proper bath, watched some netflix on my netbook and then turned in...so I guess we'll see what happens next.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:03 pm 
Site Admin

The Kidd!! wrote:
cause she didn't even have a tab line on that finger. She said she was rushing out and forgot it at home.
smiles :)

Have heard that many times.

more often than not it goes one of the two ways, usually not the way most guys would expect.

[leaves a lot unsaid]

I am sure you know that tho Kidd :)

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:07 pm 

once a girl from school told me that she didn't put her wedding ring because she washed the dishes before she came to school and forgot to put it back on. :geek:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:07 am 

08 Nov 2010 - 1700 hrs

Man, this shit is borrrr-RANG! -_-

Anyhoo, the birds are starting to chirp a bit more, asking me how long I've been in this field, where I'm from, yadda yadda. This morning catching the shuttle to class, it was a tight fit so I ended up sitting between the big white broad and the married chick that is the most attractive woman in the group. As I sat down she snuggled up to me and put her head on my shoulder briefly, stating how tired she was. Overall she has been very chatty and receptive to me...even sitting with me at lunch even though there were plenty of empty seats with people that are actually in the class she's with (she and I are in separate sections).

Because it goes against my code to blatantly proposition married women, this could go one of two ways:

1) We enjoy each others company and that is that. Or...

2) She propositions me and then promptly rapes me.

If option 2 does transpire, it won't be until tomorrow night, which is our last night in our rooms, since she figures it will minimize her infidelity becoming public knowledge. So we'll see. *shrugs*

At this point, it is too early to tell. It's gonna be happy hour in the hotel's restaurant soon, so I'll probably hang out down there for a bit. Who knows?...maybe there is a young, fine woman outside of our group staying at the hotel who leaves tomorrow and wouldn't mind helping putting the springs on my mattress through a thorough stress test tonight. 8-)
Quote:
I am sure you know that tho Kidd
You know it, brother! ;)