Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:33 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: My reality is shattered
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:25 am 

Man I just read some of your posts and what you write about is like a huge big slap in the face. For all my life I've lived in ignorance about women, I thought they were innocent but what you have showed me is making me really want to change my approach to how I deal with them. Kidd, are women REALLY not that faithful? The fact that I'm asking that question just proves how much I've been conditioned by society to believe that girls are nice and most guys are the dishonest ones. I'll admit I haven't had much success with women, still a virgin, partially cuz of anxiety, and the fact that I'm still trying to figure out what the hell I'm going to do with my life, but I've been taking steps to get over that fear. I mean your stories about married women getting it on with you, it really breaks my heart that some women would do this to their husband. On one hand I'm glad that someone has given me warnings about this, and on the other I'm just devastated that my perfect reality is shattered to pieces. Have you met any honest, faithful, good-hearted women? Or do you always have to keep an eye on them, constantly watching for bullshit they may throw your way? I always try to see the good in humanity, but lately its gotten harder and harder, and I feel all that energy would be better directed into bettering myself than trying to change my perception.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:40 am 

Yeah, don´t play games that include the pussy card.
Women want sex as much as men, even more, just breaking the news...

It´s not about Social Value, it´s about Natural Value.

There are married women w/kids who want me, but
as a man I have to draw the line.

Have you ever heard a woman say to another woman "I didn´t get dick from this guy"(?)
I have.

Have you ever heard a woman say to you "Will you have a woman like me
with you in your arms?" and that´s the first line coming fom her lips(?)
I have. (this was on streets, she was walking the opposite direction where I was going,
with her friend trying to get light from me but I don´t smoke so...)

Women ever write you love letters?
That´s fun! (a friend of sister´s, married)

Married woman ever get nasty&playful w/you at work(?) When other people see that(?)
That´s bold!

Do teens tell you you look like a celebrity(?)
I have many teens tell me I remind B.Pitt.
(That´s odd! I´m younger and less divorced, although I would agree
if it was JeffreyGoines looneybin version haha)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:16 pm 

I have met some honest and faithful women. But in the past when I was naive I thought most women are like this. Now I know it's not true :|

there are a lot of women out there who can act nice and sweet but will cheat and won't be
faithful. You just have to learn to recognize it (and you can, by using the Kidd's tactics)
they are like metal detectors :)

And always trust your gut too.

women are very manipulative.

See, society has taught us that women are nice and sweet and the guys are evil. It's another social program by the social matrix...
A lot of women are worse than men but yet, society made us beleive that they are the angels and we are evil.

If you practice the Kidd's tactics and trust your gut, with time you will learn to detect when a woman is being manipulative.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:36 pm 

Yeah, I just realized though if you are happy by yourself there is no shame in loving women. I love who I am, I don't like acting like a jerk or treating others with disrespect, I'm a nice guy but I don't put up with shit from people. I recognize that there are a lot of women out there that cheat, but as long as I'm happy within myself that doesn't really matter. I don't know, maybe I will have women that will cheat on me in the future, but I honestly don't care. I've been a loner all my life, very independent, so when people come and go out of my life it barely phases me anymore.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:16 pm 
Site Admin

read this : http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... 1555#p1555

Then the posts before and after it.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:37 pm 

I didn´t read that thread before...

It is my business to not to judge these men and women,
if they´re 9.5 n.a.s.t.y then they are, it doesn´t take
away their true NaturalCharacter. Cheat and manipulation
are Social Concepts because marriage is one too.

Some animals mate for life (geese, swans...) but they never get married.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:43 pm 

freespirit422 wrote:
I recognize that there are a lot of women out there that cheat, but as long as I'm happy within myself that doesn't really matter. I don't know, maybe I will have women that will cheat on me in the future, but I honestly don't care. I've been a loner all my life, very independent, so when people come and go out of my life it barely phases me anymore.
There are honest and faithful women so don't think like that........

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:16 pm 

Every woman is different, there´s always a new story.

What we see as our Reality is that way because of our
Presence. We can´t change a Reality if we remain in the
same level of consciousness that made it.

We have the power to choose our Reality, but what are our choices
and what do we believe about choosing a Reality(?)

There are no other causes than our own State of Consciousness.
The causes are never out there, they are inside of us.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:01 am 

Jared wrote:
Every woman is different, there´s always a new story.

What we see as our Reality is that way because of our
Presence. We can´t change a Reality if we remain in the
same level of consciousness that made it.

We have the power to choose our Reality, but what are our choices
and what do we believe about choosing a Reality(?)

There are no other causes than our own State of Consciousness.
The causes are never out there, they are inside of us.
Yes that was what I meant. ;)

There are bad women and bad Men everywhere.
There are Men who cheat and Women who cheat

But you don't have to attract women who cheat into your life just like you don't have to be friends with men that are assholes.
It's all a choice............

I can now recongnize bad women from miles away (thanks to the Kidd's tactics)
so I won't marry a bitch who will cheat on me 8-)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:32 am 

freespirit422 wrote:
Man I just read some of your posts and what you write about is like a huge big slap in the face. For all my life I've lived in ignorance about women, I thought they were innocent but what you have showed me is making me really want to change my approach to how I deal with them. Kidd, are women REALLY not that faithful? The fact that I'm asking that question just proves how much I've been conditioned by society to believe that girls are nice and most guys are the dishonest ones. I'll admit I haven't had much success with women, still a virgin, partially cuz of anxiety, and the fact that I'm still trying to figure out what the hell I'm going to do with my life, but I've been taking steps to get over that fear. I mean your stories about married women getting it on with you, it really breaks my heart that some women would do this to their husband. On one hand I'm glad that someone has given me warnings about this, and on the other I'm just devastated that my perfect reality is shattered to pieces. Have you met any honest, faithful, good-hearted women? Or do you always have to keep an eye on them, constantly watching for bullshit they may throw your way? I always try to see the good in humanity, but lately its gotten harder and harder, and I feel all that energy would be better directed into bettering myself than trying to change my perception.
Sorry I'm late to my own party...busy studying for my RN boards. :|

Anyhoo, pleasure to make your acquaintance. I recommend watching a foreign film (Brazilian, I think?) called Unfaithful Women. I think it will give you some perspective...it's on Netflix for sure.

What you need to take away from what I'm about to say is this: Women will cheat if they are not getting what they NEED at home. Notice I didn't say WANT...I said NEED. Men of today don't know how to tell what a woman NEEDS, and overcompensate by trying to give her everything they WANT...which leaves them ultimately spoiled and bored. These married women were unfaithful because they were missing something at home...and the crux of the problem is that women of today seek out men that SOCIETY says they should have....instead of going with their gut and picking the man they actually TRULY desire...all because the guy they really want isn't awesomely handsome, well off, etc. It's a sad state of affairs.

So, over the course of my life since my awakening, I have gone from a staunch "Truss no Bitch" mantra to, with the ability to observe, analyze, apply, and adapt, I'm convinced that if you take the time to marry the RIGHT woman, who TRULY wants you for YOU and has your best interests at heart, you will be fine. It has to be for ALL THE RIGHT REASONS...for BOTH parties involved.

So, let me put this ounce of hope back into the reality my Pandora's Box has painted for you. Heed my writings and use the knowledge well...if you use them for good, you will have a very fulfilling and successful marriage one day. 8-)

And, once again, welcome to the forum. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:44 am 
Site Admin

The Kidd!! wrote:
Women will cheat if they are not getting what they NEED at home. Notice I didn't say WANT...I said NEED. Men of today don't know how to tell what a woman NEEDS, and overcompensate by trying to give her everything they WANT...which leaves them ultimately spoiled and bored.
as they say: W0rd!

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.