Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:56 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Scents
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:13 am 
I'm looking for some fact checking here:

I was out bar hopping with a gift card. I vomited from some nasty beer on the way to a second bar. Then I went to another bar and had only two drinks. Now I'm done drinking for the night. I'm only drinking water and am not drunk.

I look for a bar that has dancing. Of course, I go to spot that I think will have dancing every now and then. I'm a little nervous because I haven't danced in months. Anyway, the dance floor is packed. It turns out to be more fun than I thought. A young woman that I find out is Ukrainian later on dances around me and messes with me while I'm dancing. A few groups of women were eyeing me. She decided to woman up and open me.

We part ways for a bit. I decide to leave her my number on my way out when I was getting a water because I'm not sure if I'll see her again. After I get my water, I'm literally standing next to her and her friend. I tap her on the shoulder. I tell her that she should take my number. She can't really hear me, but she tells me, "You're not leaving until I have your number." She said this multiple times. I feel kind of stupid because she was trying to get a damn pen. I was like this bitch is getting a pen when she could use her phone. Why not just freaking reject me and let me get my ride before the prices shoot up?

I ask her if her phone is dead....It is. She was really working for that pen too. Before I know it, she's telling me all sorts of things and her mouth is two inches from mine. I kiss her. She doesn't back away. However, she doesn't reciprocate. She called me baby too and called me babycakes right when I was about to leave. I offered her a hug and broke it off because it was supposed to be brief. She didn't have a firm grasp of me, but she wasn't exactly rushing to let go. In fact, her hand and arm was wrapped around my neck and head like when you fuck, grasping the back of my head.

Unbeknownst to me, I had rubbed my sweaty ball sac sometime in the bathroom. That scent was right under her nose a couple times but she didn't back away.

Here comes the question:

I have two scents. One scent is on my left hand with her perfume and sweat from dancing. My right hand has my ball sac sweat with her sweat on it. Of course, the thing in the back of my head went off that told me I would fuck her sometime during when I was exchanging information with her.

What baffles me is that when I smelled both of my hands on the ride back that it reminded me of sex. I doubt she had sex while she was in the bar with me.

I've heard you can smell pheromones and it's pleasing if you're attracted to other person. Is it possible to smell when a woman is ready to fuck?

Fyi, she told me to hit her up anytime because she's down street from where the bar is or something. Her perfume wore off on my left hand. What's left smells like something that you want to smell more to find out what it is. The first thought that crossed my mind after I had touched her sweaty body in the car was that I had rubbed some pussy when I smelled my hands.

Also, I just learned that ball sweat isn't a bad cologne to women that like you. It's the only honest cologne if you catch my drift. :lol:

Post subject: Re: Scents
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:05 pm 

Feel free to pick this one apart, fellas...I just don't have it in me today :|

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:08 pm 

...well parts of this I will leave alone :lol:.

I wouldn't have pressured for the number. Her phone was actually dead. She also liked you enough to want to take responsibility for the number. The most I might have done is given her my phone and said add yourself and send yourself a text.

I'd never kiss a girl in a nightclub. What I would do though is if they go to kiss me let them get close. Then smile and pull back and say something smart.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:52 pm 
The Kidd!! wrote:
Feel free to pick this one apart, fellas...I just don't have it in me today :|
:lol:

I wasn't expecting the man who gave me a cheeky response about the "cologne" before that hinted to it being a legitimate tactic to be so averse to giving me a response when I accidentally do it and don't receive a negative response. While the whole interaction was taking place she was only two - three inches from my face the whole time. She was leaning in too.

I was looking for an answer on pheromones. I asked out of curiosity. I had a strong feeling that if I stayed I would have finished up the chat back at her place. However, I was already set on leaving.

I sounded stupid when I put in that part.
Altair wrote:
...well parts of this I will leave alone :lol:.

I wouldn't have pressured for the number. Her phone was actually dead. She also liked you enough to want to take responsibility for the number. The most I might have done is given her my phone and said add yourself and send yourself a text.

I'd never kiss a girl in a nightclub. What I would do though is if they go to kiss me let them get close. Then smile and pull back and say something smart.
I agree with you on the phone. I didn't think I pressured her about the phone number. The question just nagged at me because she was reaching over the counter, waving, and shouting at the bartender. I was also trying to leave before the surge pricing for Uber. :lol:

Yeah, there is no reason to kiss her. I agree with that. I did it to see what would happen. She had a goofy smile after I did it and rubbed my cheek. I guess it would have been good for her to see the other woman in my phone. I hadn't thought of that at the time.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:57 am 
Site Admin

How on earth did she not go home with you?

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:37 am 
peregrinus wrote:
How on earth did she not go home with you?
Cliff notes: because of me. I got in the way.

I was being "staunch" maybe. I was dead set on leaving because Uber prices jump by 2x+ around the time I was leaving. It may have cost $50+ to get home on the off chance that we weren't leaving together. I didn't bother to ask her to come with me or go home with her because I'm still living with my mom and wasn't sure about her living situation.

I could have spent another two minutes to see if I could have put her pussy where her mouth was.

Flexibility is one of my weak points like patience. We exchanged texts shortly the next day. I'll probably hit her up sometime next week when my schedule dies down.

Grinus:

two questions.....does the ball sweat, "cologne," keep things honest? Also is it possible to smell when a woman wants to have sex/her pheromones or something?

I know I sound stupid for asking those two questions. I just have only seen one thread tangentially related to this in my time on the forum.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:11 am 
Site Admin

Didn't pass through your mind that she could buy you the drinks after that hours, that had you all preocupied?

Note:
Haven't you heard about the momma' basement giggolos?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:59 am 
Site Admin

Slim Titan wrote:
two questions.....does the ball sweat, "cologne," keep things honest?
Nope
Slim Titan wrote:
Also is it possible to smell when a woman wants to have sex/her pheromones or something?
Yes

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:40 pm 
Dali wrote:
Didn't pass through your mind that she could buy you the drinks after that hours, that had you all preocupied?

Note:
Haven't you heard about the momma' basement giggolos?

That doesn't cover the ride back home. I know I could have gotten drinks....EASILY

:lol: basement giggolo. I've read up on real giggolos, but it's too much work. Also, I'm not unfamiliar to property and cash Dali. That was far and away from the goal that night which was to have fun. I wasn't to thrilled about drinking anymore either since my stomach was reeling from what was possibly the worst PBR I had in a while. It was that bottled mess instead of the draft.
peregrinus wrote:
Slim Titan wrote:
two questions.....does the ball sweat, "cologne," keep things honest?
Nope
Slim Titan wrote:
Also is it possible to smell when a woman wants to have sex/her pheromones or something?
Yes
Yes, I thought you could smell it :mrgreen:

So...... :lol: I'll basically just seem like an ass if I rub my ball sweat across my neck and wrists to make sure the woman knows sex is on menu?

At least I only sounded like an ass halfway. I was just curious because I was sure I could smell something that reminded me of sex unrelated to ball sweat. :lol: My reasons to quit smoking just keep piling up. The human body is a fascinating vessel.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:08 pm 

What the hell did I just read :?

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:20 am 
Star_Above wrote:
What the hell did I just read :?
A regular night out that peaked my curiosity. Just forget about the nasty vomit beer and ball sweat.

I find the question about scents interesting. It's not a tactic or anything. It's a good pointer to me that I can take my observation skills to the next level because they are ready to ascend.

It also confirms some of my gut reactions about things that I didn't mention like her dancing in front me, rubbing my stomach while I was dancing, poking me in my stomach etc. It's a vulnerable area. It's like her seeing if I'm ok with her. She also introduced me to her friend and both of them danced with me until they were tired and came back multiple times. She also rubbed my cheek on the dance floor too. The time I mentioned when I was ready to leave was the second time.

What's really interesting to me is this weekend. Just like last weekend a few women (4) started dancing in front of me at different times. I've only recently started dancing. I didn't know people don't really care what you danced like. So, I've been going over the details in my head and have come to conclusion that they WANT you to grind on them when they start doing that.

All four of them even opened me starting the conversation off like some lame drunk guy at a bar buying drinks: "How often do you come here?"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:04 pm 

You're reading into this WAY too deeply BRUH :|

When a chick touches your stomach, she's just making sure you're not trying to hide a beer belly under that shirt...that you're not wearing spanx :lol:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:07 pm 
Site Admin

I wonder what his reaction would be if she waved a hand under his nose that was covered in her womanly scent?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:19 pm 
The Kidd!! wrote:
You're reading into this WAY too deeply BRUH :|

When a chick touches your stomach, she's just making sure you're not trying to hide a beer belly under that shirt...that you're not wearing spanx :lol:
WTF? A 21st century girdle?

You a foo' dude. :lol:

Yeah, some parts I may be reading too deeply into, but other parts I'm spot on. :mrgreen:
peregrinus wrote:
I wonder what his reaction would be if she waved a hand under his nose that was covered in her womanly scent?
I would have told her that she doesn't always have to play with herself. I don't have a followup though. Then again, I sometimes enjoy the smell of a woman on my hands after sex. I haven't experienced it before sex. So that matters.

I'm that guy who doesn't mind walking around smelling like sex after the act because I just can't be bothered to give a fuck. I have other things to do than shower usually.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:45 pm 

Slim Titan wrote:
I have other things to do than shower usually.
:?

3Hearingstoriesabouttheirgrandparents,madethesonsintogreatsons.Allgreatheroesadoredheroeswhotheyregardedas 13xGreater thanthemselves-theGreatBeingsoftheFuturesPast-totheirlastbreath. :geek:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:13 pm 

The GK2 wrote:
Slim Titan wrote:
Don't worry Slim, it takes years for metal to build that kind of patina

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:11 pm 
Jared wrote:
The GK2 wrote:
Slim Titan wrote:
Don't worry Slim, it takes years for metal to build that kind of patina
I'm not worried about anything. It's a you problem not a me problem. A lot of assuming has to go into your thought process to take that out-of-context.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:30 pm 
Site Admin

So much avoidance, a nerve maybe?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:23 am 

you don't wash up after the bathroom...
that's pretty nasty dude.
to each his own tho.

also, if you need to rub ball sweat on your "hot spots"...?
who fucking does that tho :?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:46 pm 
peregrinus wrote:
So much avoidance, a nerve maybe?
Sort of, I don't have patience when people question me about my hygiene preferences when so many people are ill-informed and just following habits established for them by others. Washing after sex doesn't prevent STI's/STDS. It's better just go on about your business and communicate with them well. The same goes for public restrooms. Washing your hands in the vast majority of bathrooms is actually terrible unless nearly everything is automatic except for the door to leave.

http://www.cleveland.com/business/index ... _soap.html

http://greatist.com/health/ultimate-hand-washing-guide

http://www.webmd.com/sexual-conditions/ ... event-stds

http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Q207491.html
Sai wrote:
also, if you need to rub ball sweat on your "hot spots"...?
who fucking does that tho :?
Don't know what you read. That accidentally happened when I wasn't paying attention.