Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:45 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:56 am 
Hey, I've come across a confusing situation. A girl I met at the bar exchanges numbers with me. We wind up video skyping all night for the first time that we both have time to sit down and talk for an extended period of time.

She sends me a picture of that vanilla woo woo without me asking. I figure it's in the bag. :twisted: Two days later, she leaves me hanging when she's supposed to come pick me up. Then she falls off the radar completely.

Every five days over a time period of 10 days I touch base. The second time I reach out she tells me she, "isn't in a good place" and won't be able to talk for a while. What does that mean? :evil:

Anyway, I told her to feel free to contact me whenever her situation changes. The door is always open. :mrgreen:

I just want to know what that womanspeak means. I've never heard it before, but I'm guessing something like her getting back with her ex-boyfriend is possible.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:54 am 

Slim Titan wrote:
Every five days over a time period of 10 days I touch base. The second time I reach out she tells me she, "isn't in a good place" and won't be able to talk for a while. What does that mean? :evil:

Anyway, I told her to feel free to contact me whenever her situation changes. The door is always open. :mrgreen:
This was all unecessary and pretty much space ruining/invading
I get the feeling she would reach out to you if she wanted to, accordign to what you shared
The thing is.. I think you can't really say what happened - She lost interest, got laid with somebody else quicker, she farted too loudly... Sometimes you don't know shit. Thing is, not to really care and I think yo ucan do that

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:10 pm 

Yeah man, this could have happened for so many different reasons. Let it go and deal with whatever happens should she contact you again.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:43 pm 

Did too much too soon...all sexual tension dissipated. :geek:

And fufe and Aragorn, you guys know the rules about how I give the first answer in this section. If I don't it's because I'm trying to get the asker to introspect more...it's not an invitation for you guys to pick up my assumed 'slack'. This thread isn't even a day old yet. :|

If this shit keeps happening, I'll just have admin make it so only I can respond. :geek:

So to whomever else this applies...you've also been warned...

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:56 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... ins#p12003

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:21 pm 

I agree with Kidd!!. You formed a pattern and it was discerned.

Look deeper into the mechanics of the interaction.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:49 pm 

Woops, my bad Kidd. Noted.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 2:44 am 

Slim wrote:
She sends me a picture of that vanilla woo woo without me asking. I figure it's in the bag. :twisted: Two days later, she leaves me hanging when she's supposed to come pick me up. Then she falls off the radar completely.

Bitch sounds like a head case anyway. Are you sure you want to invite this kind of crazy into your life?

"The society gives you a map; I give you only freedom. The society gives you character, I give you only consciousness. The society teaches you to live a conformist life ... I give you an invitation to go on an adventure." - Osho

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 12:13 pm 

:oops: :oops: :oops: Sorry... Noted for future cases

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:26 am 
Sorry guys, some events have been happening in my life that are very productive. I should have responded a lot sooner.
The Kidd!! wrote:
Yeah, I was thinking this is 60 - 70% cause. The rest is probably out of my control. I should have just went business as usual after she left me hanging about picking me up. My patience will grow.
Meraki wrote:
Slim wrote:

Bitch sounds like a head case anyway. Are you sure you want to invite this kind of crazy into your life?
Oh no dude, this girl wasn't coming anywhere near being a regular figure in my life. I was just trying to get that nut busted. I came up with something and didn't want to let it go after it was squarely in the palms of my hands. :lol:

A post will be coming if a round two happens, filled with everything I put her through to get me. :twisted:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:55 am 

Quote:
Oh no dude, this girl wasn't coming anywhere near being a regular figure in my life.
Alright, well thats good to hear...

"The society gives you a map; I give you only freedom. The society gives you character, I give you only consciousness. The society teaches you to live a conformist life ... I give you an invitation to go on an adventure." - Osho

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:16 pm 

Space

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."