Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:47 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Ebola
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:34 am 

Given you work in the medical field I was wondering your thoughts. Now that's it's in the US are we fucked? Especially given the reports that's it's airborne which would mean that we were lied to.

This whole situation feels very suspect.

Post subject: Re: Ebola
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:25 am 

As far as I've seen, the only way it's airborne is if you're on the business end of an infected sneeze, because those saliva droplets would be in the air momentarily before they hit you in the face. :geek:

That said, sure the world govt's could be withholding info to prevent widespread panic...they've all certainly done worse. The world is overdue for some serious, indiscriminate population control...and this would be the ticket. The ultimate world economy stimulus. Just stay alert to stay alive is all I can say...if it's your time then it's your time. :ugeek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:07 am 

Makes sense, I think the survival rate is somewhat there as long as your not immune compromised right? There's lots of different numbers thrown about.

I agree, if it's my time then that's it. Death is nothing to be afraid of anyways.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:50 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
The world is overdue for some serious, indiscriminate population control...and this would be the ticket. The ultimate world economy stimulus. Just stay alert to stay alive is all I can say...if it's your time then it's your time. :ugeek:
:|
But it's true

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:44 am 

That's a pretty damning answer. Just got quite a bit spooked.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:09 pm 
Site Admin

You would be wise to looks up who owns the patent

It may surprise you

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:54 pm 

http://www.naturalnews.com/046290_Ebola ... otive.html

Whoops.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:34 am 
If they're fast tracking a vaccine then you can bet that Ebola will be used a non-nuclear weapon of mass destruction when populations get out of hand.

Even more so, Ebola might become a new "minority" population control technique. Obama is leaving office soon, although he definitely had to support this tactic.

Where have we seen this before? Syphilis and AIDS.

However, the primary targets will most likely be resource rich areas like Africa or South America.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:47 am 

haha, the end of society is coming isn't it?...

"...There is only one thing you can do. Master that one thing!...What you must be doing is visualizing yourself at your most powerful. You don't need any external enemies. The only opponent you must fight, is none other than your own image."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:53 am 
Aragorn wrote:
I did a little reading after I checked out that link.
Quote:
Mr Banbury was speaking exclusively to the Telegraph as predictions were made that Ebola could have infected 1.4m people by January.
The important part isn't his outrageous prediction. The important part is the date.

If Ebola stays in the U.S. until January then you can bet your ass there will be a patent for a treatment regimen and vaccine. Ebola can possibly last up three weeks on surfaces in cold conditions. What matters is the environment.
The Kidd!! wrote:
As far as I've seen, the only way it's airborne is if you're on the business end of an infected sneeze, because those saliva droplets would be in the air momentarily before they hit you in the face. :geek:

That said, sure the world govt's could be withholding info to prevent widespread panic...they've all certainly done worse. The world is overdue for some serious, indiscriminate population control...and this would be the ticket. The ultimate world economy stimulus. Just stay alert to stay alive is all I can say...if it's your time then it's your time. :ugeek:
If I recall correctly, today I saw a woman with a mask on in Michigan. It was not a respirator. It was a simple mask. That's one of best preventative mechanisms going into the winter.

Just make sure that you live in a racially segregated or diverse community to receive the best care.

If there are no more reports of Ebola in January then the virus won't take in the U.S. If there are new cases then it's here to stay unless the government does something.

Most people don't want to be quarantined with the knowledge that they'll die. :ugeek:
Quote:
Makes sense, I think the survival rate is somewhat there as long as your not immune compromised right? There's lots of different numbers thrown about.

I agree, if it's my time then that's it. Death is nothing to be afraid of anyways.
The survival rate is pretty good actually. Africans aren't the litmus test for survival because their mortality rates are higher in general. :ugeek: They have weakened immune systems from a copious amount of factors too long to discuss in a short post. :ugeek:

If you want to estimate the survival rate then you need to consider how many have died currently in the 7,400 cases....around 45% so far. :geek: You should add percentage points for the reasons listed above and below.

If you have health insurance you'll be able to afford experimental anti-retroviral treatment, not to mention all the other ICU perks that come with first world treatment. :ugeek:

FEW people from the US or other first world countries have died when exposed and treated. :ugeek:

Here's a lighthearted addition to this response:

Gorillas gave people crabs

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:55 am 
@ Kidd:

I just read that the first healthcare worker was infected with full protective gear.

What do you think about what happened. There are little to no details and just speculation.

If she was infected without violating any CDC protocols then that doesn't bode well for the rest of us.

Winter is coming. If they didn't catch everybody and it gets too cold it's here to stay.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:05 am 

Pretty sure she contaminated herself by not putting on and/or taking stuff off correctly. :geek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:13 am 

Slim Titan wrote:
Winter is coming. If they didn't catch everybody and it gets too cold it's here to stay.
Sounds like Game Of Thrones. I am kinda confused as to what you mean though. Even if cold kills it it will stay inside with people.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:32 pm 
Altair wrote:
Slim Titan wrote:
Sounds like Game Of Thrones. I am kinda confused as to what you mean though. Even if cold kills it it will stay inside with people.
Ebola can last on surfaces for up to three weeks in cold temperatures in some studies, maybe even longer in subzero temperatures. :geek:

If people cough, hack, vomit, or spit on surfaces, which they often do with illnesses then it will stay on surfaces. It often gets below 40 degrees around this time of year at night. Christmas is a traveling season too.

What's worse is that a variety of animals can harbor the illness without showing symptoms. :geek: Animal to human transmission is evident.

Canada just shipped the first experimental vaccine to the WHO though. It bodes well for Canada if the trials are successful. Canada and pretty much the rest of Europe have better systems of testing and licensing drugs than the U.S.

Who knows, since the U.S. made the patent on the virus, they may ultra fast track it.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:57 pm 

They're waiting to confirm if someone has ebola in a town 20 minutes from my house. That is way to close for comfort.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:44 pm 

I know a guy who knows a guy, that lives in Detroit and the guy I know told me it's there and the other guys has it.
It's another person's words, but..

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:55 pm 

fufe wrote:
I know a guy who knows a guy, that lives in Detroit and the guy I know told me it's there and the other guys has it.
It's another person's words, but..
Michigan may be one the states that might do forced vaccination in the coming months. Apparently there was a bill signed on oct 13... Whatya make of that?

"...There is only one thing you can do. Master that one thing!...What you must be doing is visualizing yourself at your most powerful. You don't need any external enemies. The only opponent you must fight, is none other than your own image."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:41 pm 
I would like to see that link about the bill signed.

Bill Gates May Have Caused the Ebola Outbreak

There was a US bioweapons lab at the epicenter of the outbreak, go figure. We own the patent on the virus.

I would suspect that the whole US would have a mandatory vaccination, not just certain states.

I would also suspect that we would shutdown airports before mandatory vaccination to minimize risk.

@Fufe: There was a false positive case in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Although, I wouldn't be surprised if there was Ebola in Michigan considering that there are so many West Africans in southwest and western Michigan.

Edit: This was a powder keg waiting to happen. I lost the link, but I heard there could be as many as 10k new cases in West Africa per week by December. This is a terrible situation that will likely lead to humanitarian calls for relief and refuge in other countries.

@The Kidd:

While I was researching the Michigan case, I found out that some random nurse went there to help. Now, she feels like she's ready to come back. Oh yeah, this is after the US, CDC, WHO, etc. have given up on containing the problem, which is conveniently left out of that article. It doesn't sound like the smartest decision. Would you go there?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:25 am 

Doesn't surprise me, Bill Gates is into some sketchy shit. Especially the money he's putting into researching birth control.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:40 am 
I researched the birth control stuff. What do you mean sketchy?