Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:58 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Running Scenarios
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:12 am 

Quote:
In all seriousness, it's the fact that cats like 'Grinus and I actively run scenarios, including ones like this, in our brains CONSTANTLY, have fully accepted The Matrix that we live in, and can handle any and all truths, regardless of how disheartening, depressing or foundation splitting they might be is what has allowed us to be how we are today.
Question Master Kidd,

In regards to woman in your life and even life in general how do you go about running these scenarios?
When dealing with a situation, lets say a women that is jocking you and you decided to spit, are you thinking of all possible outcomes that could happen if you make that choice?

When you say constantly, you have no set time to do this? Or all you always analyzing things?

Are these scenarios created from random thoughts or because of something going on in your life?

How do you prioritize what situations you analyzing?

"...There is only one thing you can do. Master that one thing!...What you must be doing is visualizing yourself at your most powerful. You don't need any external enemies. The only opponent you must fight, is none other than your own image."

Post subject: Re: Running Scenarios
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:17 am 

Man...this is treading on Skype session territory. :geek:

The short answer is yes...and it's to the point that it operates in the background like an OS as opposed to actively considering variables and factors. :geek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:58 pm 

I always found it was a mix of logic and intuition.

I think logically, but at the same I have subconsciously amassed all the information and it sorts itself out in time.

I always think in contingencies, variables are often repeating. By this point my database of social interaction is big enough. That I have probably seen the exact situation before or something very close to it and can just apply previous knowledge.

I thought everyone did that?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:58 pm 
The only way to outsmart yourself is to have an answer for every question and an opinion for every thought.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:27 pm 

Slim Titan wrote:
The only way to outsmart yourself is to have an answer for every question and an opinion for every thought.
ipse se nihil scire id unum sciat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:22 am 

Provided your at your max level and exactly one level above your opponents thought processes it should be fine.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:33 am 

@Altair- I'm not just talking about social interaction. I mean analyzing everything all the time, From thoughts, memories, feelings as well as your environment.
The Kidd!! wrote:
Man...this is treading on Skype session territory. :geek:
Yeah... I need to pm you about one off those sometime. I'm curious to know how much you would be able to figure out about me with just a glance.

Another question for you.

Do you meditate? If you do is it possible for you to do it while simultaneously observing and analyzing thoughts?

"...There is only one thing you can do. Master that one thing!...What you must be doing is visualizing yourself at your most powerful. You don't need any external enemies. The only opponent you must fight, is none other than your own image."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:22 pm 

Flux wrote:
Do you meditate? If you do is it possible for you to do it while simultaneously observing and analyzing thoughts?
Our paths are different, what worked for Kidd may not work for you. Best to do something yourself and see what the results look like.

Meditation - http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... ang#p14364

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:20 pm 

The meta concept remains the same Flux.

Analysis is important as long as the abstract always ties in with the pragmatic. Your confusing healthy introspection with just thinking with no purpose or aim but to escape reality.

Apologies if I am playing on the "lawn" when I'm not supposed to lol.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:52 pm 

Altair wrote:
Your confusing healthy introspection with just thinking with no purpose or aim but to escape reality.

Nope. This is for understanding yourself and others so you can take action to get what you want and adjust to situations in real time.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:48 pm 

Our terminology is different, but we are saying the same thing. ;)