Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:41 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Re: For Average Guys
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:07 pm 
Site Admin

Altair wrote:
Just take a venture to your nearest nightclub, guarantee there's at least a couple neighbourhood cougars you haven't noticed because your too busy focusing on the the 19-20 year old women in there.
^^ THIS!!!

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:09 am 
Whatever you do, use protection! :)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:21 am 

Slim Titan wrote:
Whatever you do, use protection! :)
Whoa whoa WHOA Slim...he's just stepping up to the plate. He's nowhere NEAR 3rd base yet. :lol: ;)

Soupman...the fellas and I speaketh the cold, hard truth. The answer lies WITHIN. :ugeek:

Seek!...and ye shall FIND. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:37 am 

Thanks for the help guys.

I'll start improving my observation skills, and I think I just need to put myself in more social situations in general.

It's not that I think I'm unable to have girls attracted to me because some girls would give me attention, confess that they have a crush on me, etc. when I was in high school, but as soon as I got into college, it just stopped. This has been going on for years, and I can't figure out what the heck happened. This was what I was trying to address here.
Jared wrote:

Did you face that weakling yet?
Yeah. I confronted him years ago. He doesn't bother me anymore. I admit, it still affects me at a subconscious level, but I'm trying to fix it.
AlexJ wrote:
This article below has given me much more balanced perspective on the whole looks thing....

http://www.goodlookingloser.com/2013/12 ... ex-part-1/

Basically, lose body fat as you are always going to look better with less fat, try to eat a healthy diet, and let the rest go. I'm sure you're better looking than you think - we are all our own worst critics.

Oh, and women wear makeup. It can make a HUGE difference. :mrgreen:
Lol I think I've seen this before. And I don't think I need to lose body fat. I'm at around 9%. I'm not worried about my looks though but thanks.
Altair wrote:
Just take a venture to your nearest nightclub, guarantee there's at least a couple neighbourhood cougars you haven't noticed because your too busy focusing on the the 19-20 year old women in there.
I dig cougars actually :lol: I just never see them around. I'll give the nightclub a shot.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:47 am 

Different environment. College is a bigger pond. Girls are that little bit older and as such their scope is slightly wider.

That's not all there is to it by any means, but I suppose the question is, how have you changed? What were you doing(or not doing) in HS that is different to now? When did you become aware that the attention stopped? Are you sure the attention has stopped, or has it just become more subtle and sophisticated and you can't see the difference?

When you enter a more broad and competitive environment, then you need to develop an even sharper sense of observation. Perhaps you're looking for, rather than seeing. There's a difference.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:51 pm 

hey man, what's up ?
I have to say really humble yourself and absorb what the other fellas told you. It seems to me that you took action but you now hit a crossroad to the next level and don't know what to do, or don't trust what to do. Well, if you really want to accelerate the process, truly accept TheKidd as your mentor and have him coach you 1 on 1 and spend as much time as you can under his wing. Jump right the fuck outside your comfort zone and don't think about it, trust and do it. The sooner you do it, the better, man! Reading shit and doing it at your current mindset would get you so far, but actually speaking and listening to your mentor, it's a more powerful experience. And if you choose to do it, LISTEN as in listen how a confident guy that knows his shit talks, what he says, how he says it, the impression he makes on you, how he makes you feel, how he views the world, even how he sits in the chair in the moment he is talking to you lol and etc.

That's my advice to you, buddy!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:53 pm 
Site Admin

DMD wrote:
hey man, what's up ?
I have to say really humble yourself and absorb what the other fellas told you. It seems to me that you took action but you now hit a crossroad to the next level and don't know what to do, or don't trust what to do. Well, if you really want to accelerate the process, truly accept TheKidd as your mentor and have him coach you 1 on 1 and spend as much time as you can under his wing. Jump right the fuck outside your comfort zone and don't think about it, trust and do it. The sooner you do it, the better, man! Reading shit and doing it at your current mindset would get you so far, but actually speaking and listening to your mentor, it's a more powerful experience. And if you choose to do it, LISTEN as in listen how a confident guy that knows his shit talks, what he says, how he says it, the impression he makes on you, how he makes you feel, how he views the world, even how he sits in the chair in the moment he is talking to you lol and etc.

That's my advice to you, buddy!
Is that you The Kidd!!?? :lol: :mrgreen:

Hehe.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:57 pm 

Nope...I don't roll like that. :geek:

Besides, ringing endorsements for me are commonplace...I know what I'm talking about. 8-)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:57 am 
Site Admin

Yii. :idea:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:27 pm 

Well, Dali, wouldn't u recommend him the same thing ? :D Wouldn't u give yourself the same advice ?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:38 pm 

I think the biggest stumbling block is not understanding the knowledge, but the time period between where you know and it actually clicks. You know what to do but consistently fuck lol.

Like the quote I heard somewhere "An intelligent man feels what others simply know" :geek:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:44 pm 

Altair wrote:
You know what to do but consistently fuck lol.
Indeed :lol:

"...There is only one thing you can do. Master that one thing!...What you must be doing is visualizing yourself at your most powerful. You don't need any external enemies. The only opponent you must fight, is none other than your own image."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:43 pm 
Site Admin

DMD wrote:
Well, Dali, wouldn't u recommend him the same thing ? :D Wouldn't u give yourself the same advice ?
Indeed, I've done it many times DMD. Got to save some bucks to do a call in the future. :lol:
Just messing with him, but seems like the old man didn't responded well. What to do? :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:07 am 

The only way to embed the knowledge is to experiment with it, and to do that....you have to truly give up on outcomes; as per the quote in my signature.

At some point you'll just think ah fuck it, and the process actually becomes more interesting than the result. True story.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:17 pm 

Leo wrote:
The only way to embed the knowledge is to experiment with it, and to do that....you have to truly give up on outcomes; as per the quote in my signature.

At some point you'll just think ah fuck it, and the process actually becomes more interesting than the result. True story.
yes but first you need to give up the false ideas about women.
That can be done with the help of the posts here and recommended books we talked about.

BTW
I did a phone coaching session with The Kidd once and it helped me a lot!

Unlike other dating gurus from the industry, Kidd does not sell a phone coaching sessions 'package'.

so you can take as many calls as you want (you decide) and you don't have to pay in advance for XXX number of sessions and won't be charged loads of $$$ in advance

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:17 pm 

Sniper wrote:
Unlike other dating gurus from the industry, Kidd ...
:evil: :evil:

[ img ]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:38 pm 
Site Admin

GoldenBoy wrote:
Sniper wrote:

[ img ]
Well said.

That sentence is a fail on so many levels it is not even funny.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:59 pm 

GoldenBoy wrote:
Sniper wrote:

[ img ]

:oops: :cry:

I meant that Kidd does not sell 'packages'- that you pay 500$ (for example) for a number of sessions
and if you don't like it after one session you don't get a refund.

someone here I think is was Alex_J paid someone for a phone coaching package of 8 calls or something like that.

After two sessions he didn't like it but couldn't get a refund for the rest of the money

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:53 am 

Sniper wrote:
GoldenBoy wrote:
Sniper wrote:

:oops: :cry:

I meant that Kidd does not sell 'packages'- that you pay 500$ (for example) for a number of sessions
and if you don't like it after one session you don't get a refund.

someone here I think is was Alex_J paid someone for a phone coaching package of 8 calls or something like that.

After two sessions he didn't like it but couldn't get a refund for the rest of the money
Yes, Snipes, you are correct....it was me....I was caught hook, line, and sinker. I believe I paid for 3 sessions, but after 1 session I knew it was bullshit.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:15 am 

I think the issue was with seemingly putting me in cahoots with 'dating gurus'. ;)

Always pay attention to detail, Snipes. :lol: