Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:34 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Re: For Average Guys
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:40 pm 
Site Admin

How can you cherry pick if you do not see all the cherries in front of you from which you could have picked from.

How can you observe fully if you miss details like that.

Neither GB or myself even included any reference to packages or anything similar in our quotes.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:45 pm 

BTW soupman,

I wanted to tell you that when I was in junior high and until the last year of high school- women used to call me ugly in my face. Not because I was ugly but because I had low self esteem and bitches
who felt insecure wanted to feel better about themselves by calling me ugly.

Last year of high school as my self esteem was better suddenly women told me I was good looking.
I didn't change that much in one year...

I'm not so good looking BTW
I'm average or maybe a bit above average at best

But before I came into this forum I saw guys who were much less than me on the looks scale get success with women while I was struggling. And they were not rich....

I still sometimes wish I was taller or better looking but that didn't stop me from having success. So you don't have to wait until you feel 100%

Also ask Alchemist, he was passed over by guys he didn't believe had a chance.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:09 am 

What I'm really curious about is how the kidd carries himself.

I just read this yesterday: http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=253 (itrl??). How is he carrying himself in such a way that makes guys automatically see him as a threat, a woman's pupil dilate immediately after seeing him, women approach him, etc. without him having to say anything? That's what I'm curious about.

My main problem is just not getting noticed by women (and people in general). I have good posture though, and I don't look at the ground when I'm walking or anything like that. I also always see alpha male type guys at school who walk around like cocky shits, but they don't get the type of reactions that the kidd gets... So that's just something I've been thinking about.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:25 am 

The biggest shift happened once you accept yourself...wholly and completely. The world is like a big mirror...if you believe in yourself, the world believes in you...and vice versa. After that it's all about fine tubing and being sensitive to the tiniest glitches in the Matrix...and trusting your gut when you see want you know you saw.

Reading up in here and applying the concepts presented will help you establish a decent foundation. The rest, as they say...is up to you. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:09 am 
Site Admin

soupman wrote:
What I'm really curious about is how the kidd carries himself.

I just read this yesterday: http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=253 (itrl??). How is he carrying himself in such a way that makes guys automatically see him as a threat, a woman's pupil dilate immediately after seeing him, women approach him, etc. without him having to say anything? That's what I'm curious about.

My main problem is just not getting noticed by women (and people in general). I have good posture though, and I don't look at the ground when I'm walking or anything like that. I also always see alpha male type guys at school who walk around like cocky shits, but they don't get the type of reactions that the kidd gets... So that's just something I've been thinking about.
Oh I remember reading that field adventure of him several times, made me genuinely chuckle more than 3 times.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:27 am 

What this guy ^^^ said. Also...
Quote:
I just read this yesterday: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=253 (itrl??). How is he carrying himself in such a way that makes guys automatically see him as a threat, a woman's pupil dilate immediately after seeing him, women approach him, etc. without him having to say anything?
Yeah, happens to me all_the_time.

Pretty much every one of my guy friends didn't like me at first but after they got to know me a bit we became friends.

Its not about how you look. Its not about "acting like" a cocky shit. Its not about "acting like" anything. Its about being.

Being comfortable and accepting with yourself. Being accepting of others for what/who they are. Being indifferent to what others think, so instead of worrying about how others see you, you can observe and pay attention to what they're actually doing and how they're acting.

"The society gives you a map; I give you only freedom. The society gives you character, I give you only consciousness. The society teaches you to live a conformist life ... I give you an invitation to go on an adventure." - Osho

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:42 am 

Star_Above wrote:
Don't be afraid to make mistakes, Kidd's made a ton in his early days, so have I...shit most of us have ran experiments where we intentionally fuck up with girls (Showing too much interest, things like that).
I used to think Valentine's Day was a good day
but here is a tribute to this day:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeoA7J94NQQ

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:45 am 

Sniper wrote:
Star_Above wrote:
Don't be afraid to make mistakes, Kidd's made a ton in his early days, so have I...shit most of us have ran experiments where we intentionally fuck up with girls (Showing too much interest, things like that).
I used to think Valentine's Day was a good day
but here is a tribute to this day:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeoA7J94NQQ

Am I the only one who thinks that Marc has some golgo traits? :-D (physically)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:51 pm 

GoldenBoy wrote:

Am I the only one who thinks that Marc has some golgo traits? :-D (physically)
He's got simmilar head-shape, also eyebrows.. But nothing big of a resemblance in my opinion

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:30 pm 

I'm a bit late, but even for us guys who are above average in the looks department, it doesn't come as easy as you think it does.

The only reason I consider myself above average is because of the fact that I've been called attractive and was crushed on since elementary. Lost my virginity at 14 and had many sexual affairs. I often sexed girls who were in the same social groups at school.

I'm now in my 20's and have girls throwing themselves at me, right? WRONG.

The attention I was so used to getting from the girls in my age range, dissipated. They were no longer free to give up sex or even a compliment as they once were.

Damn, did my looks change? Was I no longer appealing as I once was? (This was the self dialogue going on in my mind..)

So, what the fuck happened? Quite simply, THE MATRIX happened. Power struggles, etc etc began.

For a deal of time, I really thought the problem was ME. That was until I paid attention to older women's attitude towards me. Then, my confidence was at ease. They still found me as attractive, even more so then the ones my age. They get all wide-eyed and school-girl like in my presence. I'm sure you've heard about it on this forum.

My advice to you, pay attention to older women. Not saying you have to fuck them, but I'll bet they find you appealing and will let you know it. The women your age probably find you attractive but due to ego and other circumstances, they'll be very subtle. Almost too subtle.

Peace.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:49 pm 

Cool, thanks for the feedback.

I've paid attention to older women. They're not interested either. It's probably because I look really young for my age (damn Asian genetics). I still look like I'm in high school.

Anyway, I don't bother paying attention to women anymore. For a long time I was constantly trying to look good, trying to project confidence, checking to see if anyone was interested, and talking to girls but had no luck. It was just a constant struggle that would make me really bitter and frustrated. Eventually, I realized that it was pointless and that it didn't matter how hard I tried, so I just gave up on the struggle. I don't bother trying to look good or exude confidence or whatever anymore. I just stopped giving a shit since I figured that I'm not on any women's radar anyway regardless of whether I was trying or not, and I have to say, I feel better now. More peaceful I guess. No more struggling. No more frustrations.

So that's where I'm at now.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:21 pm 

aTrueRebel wrote:
I'm a bit late, but even for us guys who are above average in the looks department, it doesn't come as easy as you think it does.

The only reason I consider myself above average is because of the fact that I've been called attractive and was crushed on since elementary. Lost my virginity at 14 and had many sexual affairs. I often sexed girls who were in the same social groups at school.

I'm now in my 20's and have girls throwing themselves at me, right? WRONG.

The attention I was so used to getting from the girls in my age range, dissipated. They were no longer free to give up sex or even a compliment as they once were.

Damn, did my looks change? Was I no longer appealing as I once was? (This was the self dialogue going on in my mind..)

So, what the fuck happened? Quite simply, THE MATRIX happened. Power struggles, etc etc began.

For a deal of time, I really thought the problem was ME. That was until I paid attention to older women's attitude towards me. Then, my confidence was at ease. They still found me as attractive, even more so then the ones my age. They get all wide-eyed and school-girl like in my presence. I'm sure you've heard about it on this forum.

My advice to you, pay attention to older women. Not saying you have to fuck them, but I'll bet they find you appealing and will let you know it. The women your age probably find you attractive but due to ego and other circumstances, they'll be very subtle. Almost too subtle.

Peace.
I went through exactly the same thing. At college I had girls all over me, no concept of subtleness. As I moved in the big, wide world my peers were less interested generally speaking, but their place was taken by Women from a higher age range. Now in my later 20's, all the girls I wanted to be with back in the day are looking to me, only to find themselves behind the younger competition in the pecking order. It's happening right before my eyes, and marquee value sure is a bitch for them :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:34 am 

It's not something you should concern yourself with too much.

It's something that happens to me daily, it takes an exceptional guy to recognize the matrix. It takes an even more exceptional girl to not label you with the same brush that she paints all those other guys with all the time.

I view it as a fundamental flaw in their mindset. If they cannot adjust to individual circumstances and are unable to view me without carrying previous encounters into the interaction.

They are inferior, happens. Zero fucks should be given.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:25 am 

aTrueRebel wrote:

Peace.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

"If we could just find out who is in charge, we could kill him!"
----George Carlin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:30 pm 

Altair wrote:

It's something that happens to me daily, it takes an exceptional guy to recognize the matrix. It takes an even more exceptional girl to not label you with the same brush that she paints all those other guys with all the time.

I view it as a fundamental flaw in their mindset. If they cannot adjust to individual circumstances and are unable to view me without carrying previous encounters into the interaction.

Your posts like this one feel like breath of fresh air.
Thx for posting them
[ img ]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:29 pm 

Altair wrote:

:) :)

[ img ]