Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 12:34 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:48 pm 
Sai wrote:
Slim Titan wrote:
Rolan wrote:
That's what I thought first off, but she accentuated it in my opinion. Given the background, I don't think what I wrote was out of the ordinary or aggressive. Not consciously, anyway.

Slim, yeah but I don't have a special surprise for her. I just want to sit and shoot the breeze at most :lol:
Women are always surprised by a dick, no matter how many times they've seen one. :lol:

Forgive my intrusion if you have no intention of giving her some dick.
usually surprised if they have a preset idea about you...Me ( in my case :lol: )

I wouldn't lead with that though, I like letting the tension build up in proximity and whenever she starts the touching...Then I will respond in like.

nothing worse than leading with ur lil head.
Don't project on me. I don't lead with my dick.

If you can see the difference then you would understand that she has been leading the interaction. Hence, she wants sex.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:35 pm 

Rolan wrote:
Why do they have a problem with being consciously led? Why resist :lol:
Its just the way people are, something I have accepted and use to my advantage.

You have to leave out the information you want them to see and then they use it to make a decision they decide is their own, but you really decided for them indirectly.

You should also accept it and use it to your advantage, they make the game easy. You get all the best prizes for doing nothing at all :D.

In regards to the other part about having other options anyways, that doesnt really matter all that matters is the situation from her perspective as she is the one that chooses. It is easy for them to autopilot and gloss over the details because it plays out the same way for her everytime. She expects you to be blue pill, and trying to lead the situation in that sense is..its weird to say. But I never lead in the sense that I want to tell people what to do...I do what I want and its up to them to follow.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:47 pm 

Slim Titan wrote:
Rolan wrote:
this one interests me far more for her hidden qualities.
And what might those be?
The other's bore/have bored me already, she hasn't. Although it's obvious to see why this is the case. Now I see it from a broads perspective, which is going to be an invaluable part of my education.

Truth be told I've liked her for a while, but had managed to let it go previously as the timing was wrong; and what I posted in the OP is the extent of me ever forcing the issue. Then she put's the fishing line out and I forgot my surroundings ever so slightly. But in a still lake a small ripple may aswell be a tsunami :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:26 pm 
Rolan wrote:
Slim Titan wrote:
Rolan wrote:
this one interests me far more for her hidden qualities.
And what might those be?
The other's bore/have bored me already, she hasn't. Although it's obvious to see why this is the case. Now I see it from a broads perspective, which is going to be an invaluable part of my education.

Truth be told I've liked her for a while, but had managed to let it go previously as the timing was wrong; and what I posted in the OP is the extent of me ever forcing the issue. Then she put's the fishing line out and I forgot my surroundings ever so slightly. But in a still lake a small ripple may aswell be a tsunami :lol:
you didn't answer the question. Maybe there are no hidden qualities. Maybe you're just reading into something in your mind that is not in her.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:54 pm 

'Hidden qualities' was too cryptic. I mean whereas the other two are hunting and the hairdresser just rattles off some magnificent and hilarious confirmations, she's restrained and cool.

But I know her well and she has a depth which interests me, that's all really. The other 3 are just kinda meh, even though all are more physically attractive(objectively). Otherwise I definitely agree I'm projecting. I know that. And as I said, it's obvious why I feel this way, and if I continue projecting then I'll just learn the hard way I guess.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:21 am 

rough edit :lol:
Sai wrote:
Slim Titan wrote:
Rolan wrote:
That's what I thought first off, but she accentuated it in my opinion. Given the background, I don't think what I wrote was out of the ordinary or aggressive. Not consciously, anyway.

Slim, yeah but I don't have a special surprise for her. I just want to sit and shoot the breeze at most :lol:
Women are always surprised by a dick, no matter how many times they've seen one. :lol:

Forgive my intrusion if you have no intention of giving her some dick.
usually surprised if they have a preset idea about you...Me ( in my case :lol: )

I wouldn't lead with that though, I like letting the tension build up in proximity and whenever she starts the touching...Then I will respond in like.

nothing worse than leading with ur lil head.
Quote:
Don't project on me. I don't lead with my dick.

If you can see the difference then you would understand that she has been leading the interaction. Hence, she wants sex.

it's very good that you've found a new toy... :mrgreen:
not a toy that I necessarily play with at the mo... :oops: sorry. :cry:
based on many of your post, it seems that you do still lead from the dick. subconsciously...not a bad thing necessarily. if you know what you are doing. I just haven't led with the dick in a while. and I know when I'm leading with the dick, because it makes me do a lot of retarded shit.

Pussy is not a factor in my goals at the moment. so forgive me IF I read "thirst" in many a post, because I have been there,and I have transcended from that plain. "there is no rhyme or reason" in me telling a chick that I have a "surprise" for her, knowing that she already wants my "D". me telling that hoe that I have a surprise for her, is going to make her believe that I want to give her something, besides sex . every action from you will be projecting her presence on some type of pedestal. I don't put hoes on pedestals. I make hoes fish for my attention.

especially if she is leading the interaction, let her reach for the sex, it creates a firmer hold...
duh

(san, ni, ichi)

I play emotional chess Slim, not checkers. :roll:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:09 am 

Sai, good shit mostly :D

Leading with either head gets me to places I don't want to be. I thought Slim was joking about the surprise thing. It's not in my nature to say something like that. Feels wrong on a gut level.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:42 pm 
Sai wrote:
it's very good that you've found a new toy... :mrgreen:
not a toy that I necessarily play with at the mo... :oops: sorry. :cry:
based on many of your post, it seems that you do still lead from the dick. subconsciously...not a bad thing necessarily. if you know what you are doing. I just haven't led with the dick in a while. and I know when I'm leading with the dick, because it makes me do a lot of retarded shit.

Pussy is not a factor in my goals at the moment. so forgive me IF I read "thirst" in many a post, because I have been there,and I have transcended from that plain. "there is no rhyme or reason" in me telling a chick that I have a "surprise" for her, knowing that she already wants my "D". me telling that hoe that I have a surprise for her, is going to make her believe that I want to give her something, besides sex . every action from you will be projecting her presence on some type of pedestal. I don't put hoes on pedestals. I make hoes fish for my attention.

especially if she is leading the interaction, let her reach for the sex, it creates a firmer hold...
duh

(san, ni, ichi)

I play emotional chess Slim, not checkers. :roll:
:lol:

:|

You still talk like you did in early 2012 which tells me that you're just regurgitating philosophies on the forum and not living them.

Nice try though. When you actually start living this shit out then you can TRY and check me.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:41 am 

Pressing. Pressing.

"The society gives you a map; I give you only freedom. The society gives you character, I give you only consciousness. The society teaches you to live a conformist life ... I give you an invitation to go on an adventure." - Osho

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:40 am 

In reference to my situation, or Slim?

Just can't tell, he's on a rampage throughout the forum right now :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:07 pm 

In reference to Slim. You're fine Rolan - carry on.

"The society gives you a map; I give you only freedom. The society gives you character, I give you only consciousness. The society teaches you to live a conformist life ... I give you an invitation to go on an adventure." - Osho

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:04 pm 

Anyway, I've decided that I'm just going to focus on my self now, on creating a tighter life. Although I'm happier with all the jocking I'm getting nowadays(probably was always there but just too in my head to notice), I'm not happy with my interactions or with the women in my life. Not totally. I don't want to be staunch, but there's no integrity nor intelligence in placing so much emphasis on them. What have they ever really done for me, and what do they actually do for me now? I'll have to consider this more vigilantly from the point onward.

That said, women are very useful as a mirroring tool. I'm not saying they're useless, but I'm done with chasing. If they move into my scope then fine, I make a decision from there.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:07 pm 

Rolan wrote:
Anyway, I've decided that I'm just going to focus on my self now, on creating a tighter life. Although I'm happier with all the jocking I'm getting nowadays(probably was always there but just too in my head to notice), I'm not happy with my interactions or with the women in my life. Not totally. I don't want to be staunch, but there's no integrity nor intelligence in placing so much emphasis on them. What have they ever really done for me, and what do they actually do for me now? I'll have to consider this more vigilantly from the point onward.

That said, women are very useful as a mirroring tool. I'm not saying they're useless, but I'm done with chasing. If they move into my scope then fine, I make a decision from there.
Looking forward to your development too then, I'm at the same point :ugeek:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:42 pm 

Rolan wrote:

The key is to internally be 100% indifferent, but externally you have to have a little bit of counterbalance so that the amount of "fuck it" you display is appropriate for the situation. Its referred to around here sometimes as cloaking, or setting up the ball steal, or various other terms.

Essentially everyone comes from both not enough indifference internally and not enough indifference displayed externally. Seems like a lot of guys who show up here do end up swinging too far into staunchness. I certainly did for a while. Too much "fuck it" makes people (men and women) think you are an ass, especially when combined with any antagonism or animosity (a la Slim).

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:24 am 

Nah, I've done my staunch phase. I'm still frustrated though.

Right now I'm just going to do what I should have done years ago.

8-)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:11 am 

Speaking of staunch, i have a question about the Staunch/Consistency divide;

This girl had apparently chosen me. She finds me very interesting, and has also referred to me as a 'terrible shit', and a 'bastard' at various conjectures. She expects me to be that bastard. On the outer surface she presents herself as a 'nice, good, inoffensive young girl'. She wants me for what she perceives as a confidence - 'You're audacious' - is something she once told me. That said, what she perceives as bastardy is quite mild to me. I've been absolutely fucking terrible to women in my past :shock:

So, when she mirrored me in that previous text interaction, the only reply I gave was to tell her off for being bratty. I was reasonably staunch - a different day and I might have laughed it off - and she mirrored back with a small joke and an apology. She revealed it was her birthday, so the first message she got was someone checking her :lol: I didn't reply, and haven't done since. I genuinely didn't care that it was her birthday, didn't wish her a happy birthday, and haven't replied since. My telling off had a hint of harshness to it aswell.

At the back of my mind has been a little tapping saying that I probably should apologise. My inner self say 'No, why and what do you have to apologise for. So what if it was her birthday'. So, what I'm attempting to ascertain is which is which. She needs me to be ever so hard on her, and not allow her to get away with bratty behaviour, and therefore I must remain consistent. However, is the refusal to apologise(over something even seemingly small/i don't believe in the smallness of interaction) staunch?

It's this balance which I'm moving toward. Balance.... :D

This interaction has bought up in my quite a strong relapse in attention seeking behaviour. Since I was ignored and neglected by my Mother as a child it is pretty fucking tricky to deal with but i'm becoming ever more aware of it which is cool. This broad has really helped reflect back those inner desires and core issues. Thanks bitch :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:45 pm 

Quote:
So, what I'm attempting to ascertain is which is which.
Your gut already knows the answer. All you have to do is listen.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:20 pm 
Rolan wrote:
Speaking of staunch, i have a question about the Staunch/Consistency divide;

This girl had apparently chosen me. She finds me very interesting, and has also referred to me as a 'terrible shit', and a 'bastard' at various conjectures. She expects me to be that bastard. On the outer surface she presents herself as a 'nice, good, inoffensive young girl'. She wants me for what she perceives as a confidence - 'You're audacious' - is something she once told me. That said, what she perceives as bastardy is quite mild to me. I've been absolutely fucking terrible to women in my past :shock:

So, when she mirrored me in that previous text interaction, the only reply I gave was to tell her off for being bratty. I was reasonably staunch - a different day and I might have laughed it off - and she mirrored back with a small joke and an apology. She revealed it was her birthday, so the first message she got was someone checking her :lol: I didn't reply, and haven't done since. I genuinely didn't care that it was her birthday, didn't wish her a happy birthday, and haven't replied since. My telling off had a hint of harshness to it aswell.

At the back of my mind has been a little tapping saying that I probably should apologise. My inner self say 'No, why and what do you have to apologise for. So what if it was her birthday'. So, what I'm attempting to ascertain is which is which. She needs me to be ever so hard on her, and not allow her to get away with bratty behaviour, and therefore I must remain consistent. However, is the refusal to apologise(over something even seemingly small/i don't believe in the smallness of interaction) staunch?

It's this balance which I'm moving toward. Balance.... :D

This interaction has bought up in my quite a strong relapse in attention seeking behaviour. Since I was ignored and neglected by my Mother as a child it is pretty fucking tricky to deal with but i'm becoming ever more aware of it which is cool. This broad has really helped reflect back those inner desires and core issues. Thanks bitch :lol:
Don't value her holiday over any other day in your life because you are telling her that you value her more than yourself. Do you think she would care if she checked you and found out it was your birthday. No. She would be dealing the deck based on the rules of engagement, what she values most, and that is not universally you above everything. If so, she would treat you like everyday was your special holiday, but you have evidence/confirmation to the fact that she doesn't.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:35 pm 

Went away and did some introspection, and then I thought about this situation again. Next week I'm rolling back into town for a fortnight where I'm going to be seeing two new girls, having moved onto a greener pasture - ain't life grand. Now, bearing in mind I haven't so much as sent a peep her way(her being the one who this thread was about), is it a bad idea to send her(this is still theoretical) a message like this;

'Hey. I'm in town for a couple of weeks, come say hi' etc etc, along those lines anyway.

Is this still considered forcing the issue or consciously leading? It's something which I'm unsure about, because without initiating then there would be little opportunity for a meeting since we don't particularly move in the same circles.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:19 pm 

She on any social media? You could indirectly drop a status update that you know she'll see and then let it ride. :geek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!