Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:34 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Re: quick question
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:17 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Altair wrote:
Not gonna lie, I don't wanna date 50 year olds at 70.
Get back to me when you're 70 ;)
Seconded :D

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:51 pm 

Merrick wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
Altair wrote:
Not gonna lie, I don't wanna date 50 year olds at 70.
Get back to me when you're 70 ;)
Seconded :D
I shall. I don't really plan on dating anyone over 30 ever at this point tbh. But we shall see.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:55 pm 
Site Admin

The Kidd!! (fixed) wrote:
if you're turning down willing 50 year olds to chase 30 year olds, you may want to get your head examined. :geek:

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:35 am 

It would appear I disagree with the consensus then ;).

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:33 am 

Old women are the pillars of matriarchy, if you allow them to be sexual beings again then..... ball stealing?.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:55 am 

Not sure why you chose 30 as the cutoff. There are plenty of girls 30+ who are still completely hot, and have certain other advantages to them.

On my team right now I've got a 30 year old, a 32 year old, and a 25 year old (I'm 29). Honestly they're all about equally hot, but the 30 and 32 year olds are a bit less drama. Now don't get me wrong, the 25 year old is not a big headache drama queen (she wouldn't be allowed on my team if that were the case), but she just has a bit less life experience, is a little less comfortable with herself, and still has more delusions than the other two.

The 30 year old also has the benefit that she has more resources, and she loves to take care of me and pamper me a bit, so of course I let her. For the 25 year old, her idea of doing something special for me is sneaking off to the bathroom at some point and taking her underwear off so I can be surprised later. 30 year old, on the other hand, will cook me a fancy expensive all-organic dinner with cocktails, then she'll give me an half-hour to hour long massage, and then we'll have sex. Plus she gives waaaaaay better BJs, since she's had more practice.

And like I said, they are all equally physically attractive in my view. A 30 yr old who has taken care of herself well is not guaranteed to be less attractive than a 25 or even 20 year old, and a 30 year old who was a smokin hot 20 year old can still at 30 be much hotter than a 20 year old who's peak is less high.

I say treat people accordingly. Yes more and more girls fall by the wayside by 30, but that doesn't mean you should rule anything out across the board. If a smokin hot 35 year old wanted to be your sugar momma, would you really turn her down just because she is 35?

"The society gives you a map; I give you only freedom. The society gives you character, I give you only consciousness. The society teaches you to live a conformist life ... I give you an invitation to go on an adventure." - Osho

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:18 pm 

Meraki wrote:
Not sure why you chose 30 as the cutoff. There are plenty of girls 30+ who are still completely hot, and have certain other advantages to them.

On my team right now I've got a 30 year old, a 32 year old, and a 25 year old (I'm 29). Honestly they're all about equally hot, but the 30 and 32 year olds are a bit less drama. Now don't get me wrong, the 25 year old is not a big headache drama queen (she wouldn't be allowed on my team if that were the case), but she just has a bit less life experience, is a little less comfortable with herself, and still has more delusions than the other two.

The 30 year old also has the benefit that she has more resources, and she loves to take care of me and pamper me a bit, so of course I let her. For the 25 year old, her idea of doing something special for me is sneaking off to the bathroom at some point and taking her underwear off so I can be surprised later. 30 year old, on the other hand, will cook me a fancy expensive all-organic dinner with cocktails, then she'll give me an half-hour to hour long massage, and then we'll have sex. Plus she gives waaaaaay better BJs, since she's had more practice.

And like I said, they are all equally physically attractive in my view. A 30 yr old who has taken care of herself well is not guaranteed to be less attractive than a 25 or even 20 year old, and a 30 year old who was a smokin hot 20 year old can still at 30 be much hotter than a 20 year old who's peak is less high.

I say treat people accordingly. Yes more and more girls fall by the wayside by 30, but that doesn't mean you should rule anything out across the board. If a smokin hot 35 year old wanted to be your sugar momma, would you really turn her down just because she is 35?
Meraki...are you 70? :geek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:37 pm 

"The society gives you a map; I give you only freedom. The society gives you character, I give you only consciousness. The society teaches you to live a conformist life ... I give you an invitation to go on an adventure." - Osho

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:16 pm 

Meraki wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:33 pm 

Meraki wrote:
Well played sir...well played :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:08 am 

Meraki wrote:
Sometimes letting a girl think you are into her/chasing her a bit is the only way to get her attention and interact with her enough for her to realize she is attracted to you. Her attraction builds while she has the ball, and then when you steal the ball from her and demonstrate that you are actually in control, now she is at your mercy, and you can chose to dunk on her if you like.
I should clarify that this is probably only a good idea if you have good subconscious evidence from her that she is choosing you. When your evidence of her choosing is all purely subconscious, then she may not even realize consciously yet that she is hot for you. If you go along and reciprocate subconsciously, but it still not becoming a conscious thing for her, then you might try making the first move to push everything into the conscious realm. In doing so she will probably think she has possession of the ball, so you can wait until an opportune moment and steal it back. Definitely a riskier move than to just be patient, but sometimes there are other good reasons to take the risky move, and its not like its a big deal if the move doesn't work - indifference. 8-)

---

(Looking over my shoulder while sitting on the lawn. Hope the old man doesn't come out and start shaking his cane at me...)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:33 pm 

The greater the risk, the greater the reward...as long as you can afford the taxes. ;)

Very well said, Meraki...and everyone can play on my lawn...but only after I come out of the house FIRST. ;)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!