Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:46 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:49 pm 

Hey big man,

So... it took me a long time to get past the anger stage but now I feel so apathetic towards women.

I don't know this 'stage' at all and it feels so weird. At least the 'anger stage' I knew very well (as much as I didn't like it...) but this apathy that I feel is something I don't know at all. :oops:

So big man,
I know some things are hard to explain with words but now that you are with your woman and you have a baby how do you stay apathetic and still 'feel' something in this relationship?

when I said: "how do you stay apathetic" I didn't mean that You are apathetic, I meant-

you know 'the value theory' and other things that we talked about such as: 'love' between men and women (hollywood style\ 'true love') doesn't exist.

so what are you getting out of this aside from sex and someone to raise your baby?

sure... you get affection and other things but you know it's all conditional so how can you enjoy it?
:?:

[ img ]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:53 pm 

Quite frankly, nothing I would say about this would make much sense to you as long as you are in the apathetic AKA 'numb' stage. :geek:

See you at the next stage...which hopefully is finally the indifference AKA 'LET IT GO' stage. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:01 am 
Site Admin

Sniper: If you have been reading this forum, as you say you have, you will have seen other members go through this stage.. There are posts on it.

The key part above is 'through', as in they get to this stage, stay a while, then move onto another.

This is not a destination, it is a stop along the path.

I am curious as to why you think it is a destination.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:31 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Quite frankly, nothing I would say about this would make much sense to you as long as you are in the apathetic AKA 'numb' stage. :geek:

See you at the next stage...which hopefully is finally the indifference AKA 'LET IT GO' stage. 8-)
alright big man 8-)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:32 am 

peregrinus wrote:
This is not a destination, it is a stop along the path.

I am curious as to why you think it is a destination.
You are right Grinus,

I guess I will need to allow it for a bit before I can let it go...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:21 pm 

Sniper wrote:

sure... you get affection and other things but you know it's all conditional so how can you enjoy it?
:?:
(If everything is conditional, how do you explain enjoying
those other things in life that you do enjoy?)

And what they said!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:33 pm 

Quote:
alright big man 8-)
Quote:
You are right Grinus,

I guess I will need to allow it for a bit before I can let it go...
I am disappoint.

Sniper, you acquiesce and give up without actually understanding. Where's your inquiry? Where's your desire to understand? Where's your dedication?

"The society gives you a map; I give you only freedom. The society gives you character, I give you only consciousness. The society teaches you to live a conformist life ... I give you an invitation to go on an adventure." - Osho

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:00 pm 

Nah Meraki, he's doing the only thing TO do with it. Allowing the (vital)stage to be and then letting it go when he's ready.

I did the apathy stage. It's useful but only transitory(because it isn't TRUE). Now I get excited because dealing with women is fun, always interesting(whether they're trying to stick it on you or not), and hell I like pussy. The difference is that now I don't chase it and let it go easy peasy.

You CAN have it all Sniper.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:59 pm 

Chasing a fantasy, at least you were tapped into that male energy of going towards something, the hunt, achieving, a goal or a purpose.

Seeing it as a delusion, it may feel empty when that is gone. What I was working towards was false. Now what? It felt way more alive to be chasing a dream than sitting in apathy.

Except now the space is there to find something much more valuable to put all of that energy towards. That value is determined by you, by the way.

Doing this, you just might even find that all the stuff that sounded like techniques or mindsets to adopt happen naturally.

It's a lot easier to be indifferent when you actually have more important things to focus on.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:28 am 

Or should I say, you can have it both ways.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:15 am 

Meraki,

no offence (and I know your intentions are good) but this question wasn't for you and no need to analyze me...

I know you are trying to help but If I had wanted an analysis on this topic I would have not posted it here (on this section).

Kidd and Grinus know me very well already that's why they gave me a short straight to the point answer...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:18 am 

Nope. You cannot just 'let go now'. That's fairytale stuff. There are conditions to be met, like accepting what is and where you are.

A burning desire to know is resistant based and mistrusting of the process. Understanding comes when it does. He seems fine with it, judging by his responses, which are likely born out of trusting the posters.

Or maybe I'm just plain wrong.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:18 am 

Flow83 wrote:
Except now the space is there to find something much more valuable to put all of that energy towards. That value is determined by you, by the way.
I already have...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:20 am 

That was in response to Meraki's post which has disappeared

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:20 am 

Hey, why did my post disappear! Who deleted it???

"The society gives you a map; I give you only freedom. The society gives you character, I give you only consciousness. The society teaches you to live a conformist life ... I give you an invitation to go on an adventure." - Osho

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:21 am 

I can still see it. :geek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:23 am 

Rolan wrote:
Nope. You cannot just 'let go now'. That's fairytale stuff. There are conditions to be met, like accepting what is and where you are.

A burning desire to know is resistant based and mistrusting of the process. Understanding comes when it does. He seems fine with it, judging by his responses, which are likely born out of trusting the posters.

Or maybe I'm just plain wrong.
No you are not wrong....
Meraki did not 'analyze' me very well

Also Kidd and Grinus know a few things about me that Meraki doesn't know, that's why I put my question on this section.

@Meraki
I deleted your post because it's irrelevant for this section.

This is ask Kidd\Grinus section

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:24 am 

Sniper wrote:
Flow83 wrote:
I already have...
Great. Natural for a big shift to need some time to adjust. New places feel weird but they are only new for so long. Always good to know that people have been there before, especially when it worked out well in the end :lol:

Question, did it feel like you found it or more like it found you?

Last edited by Flow83 on Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:25 am 

Also, why not?
Rolan wrote:
You cannot just 'let go now'.
I agree that it doesn't often happen. But cannot happen?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:29 am 

Sniper wrote:
@Meraki
I deleted your post because it's irrelevant for this section.
Not very cool.

If you didn't want anyone weighing in, then you should have sent a PM. If you post something publicly, then you should expect to get public comments on it, even if some of those comments are things you don't agree with or don't like.

I didn't insult you, I didn't call you bad names or say anything offensive. I just called you out on a pattern I've seen from reading literally novels worth of your posts.