Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:25 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:23 am 

I'm not really the type to dwell on my past too long, but this hit me like a ton of bricks.
Quote:
The formerly untouchable woman now has a few things to worry about. Namely, the new models that are coming out (a.k.a broads younger than her), and that good 'ol biological clock that just a keeps on tick, tick, tickin' away. Also, if she has had any children by this time and is not married, this drops her marquee value even further. Plus, females hormonal rage kicks in at 30, so she will be a little more aggressive anyway. I assume this is to increase the chance that the broad will reproduce before it's too late.

The guy on the other hand is moving on up. By now, he has probably finished college, or is on some sort of career path. He has a car. He has an apartment or house. He basically has something to show for himself. He has also been around a little bit, and therefore is a little more worldly wise. This is why older women tend to gravitate toward younger men, because they are easier to manipulate. Plus, the 'new models' that are coming out are jocking him tough, because he is older and more established. Also, since his hormonal rage has subsided, he is thinking a lot more clearly, and is generally more worried about taking care of himself and his future plans than running behind some broad. This, of course, can work a broad into a
frenzy. In other words, he is shaping up to be good 'baby daddy' material.

This is generally where guys fu*k up. Even though, slowly but surely, this guy's status in society has gone up, it is usually so gradual that he doesn't even notice it. This basically means that even though he has something going for him, he still thinks that the only way to get a broad is to court her (i.e. run behind that beeyutch). This is when he should just kick back and watch them run to HIM. I just wish more guys would figure this out.
:cry: I worked hard...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:16 pm 

Welcome to my world, Scarf...glad you are taking the time out to read my stuff. I think that if you approach it with an open mind, it could possibly change your life. 8-)

Now...get some more guys in here so I can get this revolution properly started! :mrgreen:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:32 pm 
Site Admin

Kidd wrote:
Even though, slowly but surely, this guy's status in society has gone up, it is usually so gradual that he doesn't even notice it.
An analogy I would use is, when you are too close to something and see it every day, you do not notice small changes.

Imagine you have two younger relatives (say under 5), one you see regularly and one you see once every six months.

The one you see regularly you will not notice changes in them, unless they are MASSIVE.
The one you see every six months will look very different every time you see them.

What Kidd says is true about this, the woman who hasn't seen you for years, or who you have not met before WILL notice these changes, even though you - yourself will not. The woman who you see every day or every few days is not likely to notice either, unless someone points them out, or she spends a period of time away from you and then comes back.

Glad to see progress with you scarf, continue your awakening and growth :)

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:30 pm 

Scarf wrote:

Well you can't change your past, but the beauty is there's no need. Now that you KNOW this about yourself, the past doesn't even matter in this sense, because your value continues to grow and grow. Amazing isn't it? And you have nothing to lose, but your past of course ;) But who needs that? Except for memories of the ladies come and gone...ahhhhh.

I agree this is a brilliant piece of wisdom about women, and now that I know it, and well, a whole shit ton more, it's all gravy baby. It's makes it all so much easier...aaaaahhhhhh.

I'm glad I invited you here Kidd, my perspective if changed now for the better, and glad you have found a home. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:56 pm 

davidhnow wrote:
Scarf wrote:

Well you can't change your past, but the beauty is there's no need. Now that you KNOW this about yourself, the past doesn't even matter in this sense, because your value continues to grow and grow. Amazing isn't it? And you have nothing to lose, but your past of course ;) But who needs that? Except for memories of the ladies come and gone...ahhhhh.

I agree this is a brilliant piece of wisdom about women, and now that I know it, and well, a whole shit ton more, it's all gravy baby. It's makes it all so much easier...aaaaahhhhhh.

I'm glad I invited you here Kidd, my perspective if changed now for the better, and glad you have found a home. :mrgreen:
I'm glad too...receptive people make my job so much easier. :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:27 am 

I'm perfectly happy in my life at the moment, however I'm certain that Kidd (and co) knows something I don't.

...and I'm going to get to the bottom of it. Fast. :geek:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:44 am 

You would of got to it a whole lot faster if you woulda listened to Create months ago. :lol: ;)

But...better late than never I always say. The truth in is there, Scarf...DIG IN! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:41 am 

I think you'll see where I'm coming from Scarf and the period of anger I went through when we met up a few months back, make sure to read that book I lent you bro. ;)

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:39 pm 

I don't agree that there is only one truth. I'm sure there are several truths. You do wrap a lot of your good ideas in nonsense hip-hop language, which really puts me off, otherwise as far as I can see, there's not too much difference between our views. Also Kidd, last time I checked in with your home-boy, he wasn't doing so well.

Create,

I read that book, the ideas there can only be implemented by people who think like that (or who already have very high self esteem, the very thing that you really need). There are some good ideas but they are explained in unnecessary nonsense terminology which is wholly off-putting. Nevertheless, I got through it, took away very little. Except towards the end where he talks about taking a girl back. Now THAT was useful.

You have no excuse to be angry. Not now and not ever. The only reason you were angry is because you weren't getting attention. It's as simple as that. It has nothing to do with you blaming 'society'.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:00 pm 

I admit my articles could benefit from a revision, but like I said, I penned them a decade ago and I've definitely grown and matured a bit since then. However, like most of the others in here, it's relatively easy to read around the colorful language and glean the gems. Looking back, I still find it amazing how relevant they still are even today. Still, I'm glad your here...and I know Create went through a turbulent period...it kind of comes with the territory. It's like how it's the darkest before the dawn...hopefully his dawn is here to stay this time. 8-)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:46 pm 

There's a lot more to it than that Scarf, you know very little of my story and about me, my anger is justified. ;)

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:32 pm 

Scarf wrote:
I don't agree that there is only one truth. I'm sure there are several truths
Hi Scarf,

I would like to add something and I hope I'll be able to explain myself well enough (since my English is not perfect)....

There is some value you can get from Zan, Rion, Brent and all the other teachers. The problem however lies in the fact that their philosophy and forums are usually restricted with the mindset: 'my way or the highway' and 'only I have the only answer to everything'.

Try posting on Zan's forum something that does not go hand in hand with Zan's way of doing things Or that women are not all good and that some women are bitches.
You will get attacked and probably even banned from his forum.

Rion's forum was a little more liberal but still very limited. Try telling guys that Natural grounding is not what Rion makes it to be- all you will get is: it's just your limiting belief you need to do more of it :?
And lately it seemed like Rion did not care so much about his students getting results.
He was always partying in third world countries and when most of his students were not getting results instead of trying to help on the forum, all he had to say was: come and do coaching with me or come to my boot camp (in other words: give me more money...).
I'll have to remind that the guys on his forum have already invested money in his programs which are not cheap (his forum is not free and open only for people who purchased one of his programs or people that are on the paid monthly subscription.

The Kidd is helping out here, he does not charge money and he really does want guys to have success. Even if he decides to make a product or write a book in the future, I have no problem paying for it, since I know that unlike some of the other teachers- he will be committed to guys success.

Just some food for the thought.... ;)

Scarf,
On this forum you can talk about any teacher you want. Just be open to accept it, if some guys don't agree with what that teacher is saying or teaching.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:28 pm 

Quote:
Try posting on Zan's forum something that does not go hand in hand with Zan's way of doing things Or that women are not all good and that some women are bitches. You will get attacked and probably even banned from his forum.
No way! :shock:

;)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:56 pm 

Shay I can see that you and I are going to get along very well. You seem like a bright, open individual.

I too have paid my fair share to the seduction community and believe me I have no trouble talking about/accepting/rejecting other teachers. In fact, I have never believed that one teacher had all the answers and that is why I'm interested in Kidd's approach. I also do not entirely trust Zan because we know very little about his past, he certainly keeps his private life private. I came to agree with a lot of his theories through experience NOT through KJing. It is a shame about teachers and their 'highway' type philosophy. I was on Tyler's forum for a while and although they can talk about any theory they want, they are not allowed to mention names of other gurus. Also, their hardcore style will turn you into a monkey. That's OK though, it's all part of the process. In terms of women, I've got to where I want more or less...

So what am I doing here? Why am I interested in Kidd-Obi?

As you have stated, I can tell that Obi-Wan is trying to help guys and that he genuinely cares. I also noticed very early on that his intuition is almost superhuman. I've never seen anything like it. If you couple that with his ability to turn women into the aggressors to pursue him, you can tell that he knows something that many of us simply don't. I don't know about you, but girls calling me to ask nicely if they can give me a blowjob is alien to me. He seems to be able to get women to chase their fantasies. Furthermore, I don't know of anybody in the community that claims to have this ability.

Although some of the ideas I've heard from him are similar to others, he does have knowledge that I have not heard anywhere else. I am as intrigued as anyone else.

Do your worst Kidd. I'm all ears now.