Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:15 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:37 am 

The best thing to do is to just sit yourself down in the mall or at school and just practice. Watch which hoes decide to sit near you even when there are chairs all over the damn place. How many times a particular broad walks back and forth in front of you for no damn apparent reason at all. Do this for a little while, then try your luck at the club. In the club, however, hoes are a little more aware that they are being watched, and will be a little harder to read. But, if you know what subtleties to look for, it won't be too hard. Soon you won't be getting dissed anymore because you will know exactly which broad(s) actually want to holla at you.

Big Kidd - when saying this do you mean that you won't be getting dissed when you approach her, cause all the buying signs are there? Not that she would approach you, necessarily. I'm pretty sure that's what you meant, just wanted to be clear. Got confused by the "jocking" thing, which I'm guessing means she likes you.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:21 am 

Quote:
Big Kidd - when saying this do you mean that you won't be getting dissed when you approach her, cause all the buying signs are there? Not that she would approach you, necessarily. I'm pretty sure that's what you meant, just wanted to be clear. Got confused by the "jocking" thing, which I'm guessing means she likes you.
Yes, jocking means that you can tell that she likes what she sees. Doesn't necessarily mean she won't be holier than thou if you approach, depending on how full of herself she is as well as how much attention she is getting from all the other guys around her. But, if you can deftly use the evidence she has presented to you, converted them into bullets, and shoot her in the face with them (Front Blast), if your delivery is juuuuuuust right you can usually pique her interest in you juuuuust enough to warrant a call from her. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:56 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Quote:
Yes, jocking means that you can tell that she likes what she sees. Doesn't necessarily mean she won't be holier than thou if you approach, depending on how full of herself she is as well as how much attention she is getting from all the other guys around her. But, if you can deftly use the evidence she has presented to you, converted them into bullets, and shoot her in the face with them (Front Blast), if your delivery is juuuuuuust right you can usually pique her interest in you juuuuust enough to warrant a call from her. 8-)
Yeah I've seen that all too often, when she's frontin'. Isn't that a good time to crack the bitch with some heavy hitting challenges?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:05 am 

davidhnow wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
Quote:
Yeah I've seen that all too often, when she's frontin'. Isn't that a good time to crack the bitch with some heavy hitting challenges?
Explain your definition of a heavy hitting challenge, please. :geek:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:38 pm 

What I mean by that is treating her back the way she's treating you, challenging her bitchiness by calling it out, or throwing it back in her face.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:42 pm 
Site Admin

"are you always this bitchy when you see something you want" :D

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:25 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
"are you always this bitchy when you see something you want" :D
Priceless. 8-)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:26 pm 

davidhnow wrote:
What I mean by that is treating her back the way she's treating you, challenging her bitchiness by calling it out, or throwing it back in her face.
Depends on the situation. I pick my battles carefully and sometimes I deem that the effort will ultimately not be worth the result and so I pass. So, yeah I do it with ZEST!...but I do it on a case by case basis. 8-)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:36 pm 

Agreed, has to be worth the battle.