Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:19 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Female Group Dynamics
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:55 am 

Had a question about this recent situation & curious your thoughts:

I went out last weekend with a buddy of mine for his wife's birthday. The wife's sister is a bit of prima donna and she gets quite a bit of attention and all the other girls (including the wife) envy her.

Anyhoo, while we were at the bar, I saw 2 girls who were on my bowling team. They came over to me & I hugged them and started to talk with them. Oh by the way, one of them is very attractive, petite, dark hair, blue eyes. After about 20 minutes, the wife's sister, pulls me aside and asks me when am I going to introduce the bowling chicks to the group. So I do.

Then about 20 minutes afterwards (I'm still talking to the bowling girls), the wife's sister again pulls me aside because she wants to view the attractive girls facebook. The wife's sister says, "Oh look we have 4 mutual friends." My thinking, "No shit, I'm one of them."

Why would the wife check the chick's facebook? She feel threatened because there is a hotter girl in her vicinity and she is no longer the alpha dog?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:21 am 

I presume you meant the wife's sister. :geek:

...and yes, she was envious of the attention you weren't giving to her like you were 'supposed to'. :lol:

Also, don't be surprised if she starts to jock you now...women jock men that other women jock. ;)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:53 pm 

Yep, I meant wife's sister. And forgot to mention wife's sister's friend was jocking me too ;)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:44 am 

The wife's sister was on the hot girls nuts because she looks up to her and if she can get close to the girl, become friends, have similarities and shit with her then in her mind it makes her better than other girls (Because she see's the hotter girl as better than other girls) and a hotter commodity for guys. Everyone wants to be friends with the cool kid and have a body like their favorite athlete, get it?

And like Kidd said, because you're friends with the hottie, that raises your value in the sisters eyes so jocking will commence.

Edit: One thing to add, the reason she's gonna jock the shit out of you and why she was always pulling you aside is because if she can get you to like her more than you like the hot girl, it makes her feel better about herself, like she's better than her, most things are about ego with women...so you know what to do :)

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:51 pm 

Which ever female the Alpha male picks-out to interact with ~ becomes the alpha female

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:00 pm 
Site Admin

It's all 'bout status and ego. Do not take it personal.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:51 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Also, don't be surprised if she starts to jock you now...women jock men that other women jock. ;)
Yep, it's already commencing.

My buddy had a Super bowl party on Sunday. The wife's sister sat right next to me and was asking me about my job, although I know her motive was for me to give her a recommendation so she could get an interview with my company :lol: , however, during the conversation her pupils were dilated and when she left she hugged me first. What I noticed about the hug was that it was front of her body against the front of mine, last weekend before she met the hot bowler chick, when I met her it was like a bro hug (side to side). Coincidence? :lol:

BTW - I have known this broad for almost 3.5 years. I always was treated by her as a 2nd class citizen and never really taken serious. Seems to be a bit different now. :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

Last edited by AlexJ on Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:53 am 

Star_Above wrote:
The wife's sister was on the hot girls nuts because she looks up to her and if she can get close to the girl, become friends, have similarities and shit with her then in her mind it makes her better than other girls (Because she see's the hotter girl as better than other girls) and a hotter commodity for guys. Everyone wants to be friends with the cool kid and have a body like their favorite athlete, get it?

And like Kidd said, because you're friends with the hottie, that raises your value in the sisters eyes so jocking will commence.

Edit: One thing to add, the reason she's gonna jock the shit out of you and why she was always pulling you aside is because if she can get you to like her more than you like the hot girl, it makes her feel better about herself, like she's better than her, most things are about ego with women...so you know what to do :)
Yep, TOTALLY AGREE!