Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:38 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: social conditioning
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:51 am 

Hey Kidd,

so I have a question for you. In most popular media men are being emasculate and women are the prize.....
Since you never heard about Rion, natural women, etc.....
How did you bypass all the social conditioning and realized that women are not above you?

I read all your posts, I guess I just want to know what gave you the 'Aha' moment.
Let me explain what I mean:

I was never a 'wuss' and I never paid money for female attention (like a lot of guys are doing).
But after many rejections+watching a lot of popular media- I still could not shake the feeling that women are above me. :?
It was only until I learned about social conditioning and the emasculation of men in popular media, that I was able to shake off that feeling. :idea: 8-)

So what was the turning point that made you understand?
something must have triggered that?
was it the book by slim?

Post subject: Re: social conditioning
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:05 pm 

Slim's book helped a lot and put quite few things into perspective. I think my "Aha!" moment was when I was stationed overseas. Just one day I woke up and thought, "Women are people just like anyone else."...it was after that thought that everything just kinda started to fall into place. Going down that path is what eventually led to my penning of The Marquee Value Theory, which REALLY put me at ease.

It was at that moment that I then knew that men, not women are the prize...we've just let women socially condition us into thinking other wise. Fact: There are more women on this planet than men. Once I fully absorbed this concept, it changed my whole mindset and overall approach to women.

The Marquee Value Theory rings truer and truer for me every single day. Facebook is a constant reminder that it is indeed a theory and not a mere hypothesis. Most chicks from my past that decide to friend me (or accept my request), more often than not, are fat, divorced and/or stuck with a bunch of kids...or better yet, stuck with having to settle for some fat ass "nice" dude that will put up with all of that bullshit. It's like I say, it's not that most women can't get a man at all as they age...they just have a very hard time getting and/or keeping a man they REALLY WANT and instead have to settle for what they CAN get. Meanwhile, I still look 10-12 years younger than I actually am and am getting in better shape by the minute...and I guarantee I AIN'T SETTLING. :mrgreen:

The proof is in the pudding, my friend. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

Post subject: Re: social conditioning
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:44 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Most chicks from my past that decide to friend me (or accept my request), more often than not, are fat, divorced and/or stuck with a bunch of kids...or better yet, stuck with having to settle for some fat ass "nice" dude that will put up with all of that bullshit.
:D
funny you say this because I saw some girls that were with me in high school, they used to look good back in high school. Now they look fat or just very tired from life.

When I was in high school I used to want these girls so much, when I look at their facebook pictures today, I'm like: :shock:
I would never go out with them. 8-)