Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:19 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:10 pm 

The agent always attacked him lol.

Was there every a time Smith did not try Neo?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:10 pm 

Morpheus wrote:
The agent always attacked him lol.

Was there every a time Smith did not try Neo?
Damn, the analogy seemed accurate on my mind :lol:

Just been watching the end of Matrix revolutions, don't know why I recall vividly a scene with countless agents and Neo winning easily, can't find it though ...

My bad then. :arrow:

Even though that doesn't diminish the point.

I'll quote the Kidd :
http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... 904#p14904
Quote:
Eh, it's not hard at all as long as you are upfront about everything and don't lie. I've dated well over 5 women simultaneously in my heyday and never had any problems or conflicts whatsoever. They all knew I was seeing other people, and that I would schedule their time to spend with me. I just eventually got tired of feeling like I was undervaluing my dick. :lol:

Thanks for the condolences, ManniJa, but really, it's all good. If I had spent all that time I spent entertaining women on myself, I'd be even farther ahead than I am now...this is one of my main regrets in my life right now. For my lady to be my one and only, BELIEVE me she DEFINITELY earned her spot. Once she gets done with school, we are not only going to be an unstoppable team, but an incredible financial force as well. Not saying that I don't get urges...not saying that I will never act on them (my girl actually may be a closet bisexual, so if I can get that to fully manifest, I will REALLY have no worries! :mrgreen: )...just saying that I know which team I play for and you never shit where you eat. She is truly an X-Factor for me...and I do not take her for granted. 8-)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:47 pm 

GoldenBoy wrote:
Just been watching the end of Matrix revolutions, don't know why I recall vividly a scene with countless agents and Neo winning easily, can't find it though ...
Matrix Reloaded, roughly 45-50 minutes in :geek:

I was actually gonna make a point on that. Ever played Assassin's Creed Revelation's where Desmond is stuck in the blank part of the Animus? Or where Mol is in Inception?

That's where I feel I am at right now.

Or in that scene in Reloaded where Smith is like I am like you apparently free, but not really there is no escaping reason no denying purpose.

What if?...wanting to stop bullets was only a program within the Matrix and by giving into it you were simply playing into the program.

When I was out last night I finally got my ego to shut up to cloak properly, so that's good but constantly being in a struggle for control with my ego is draining.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:04 am 

Morpheus wrote:
What if?...wanting to stop bullets was only a program within the Matrix and by giving into it you were simply playing into the program.
Exactly

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WarGames
Quote:
The computer concludes that nuclear warfare is "a strange game"; having discovered the concept of Mutually Assured Destruction ("WINNER: NONE"), therefore "the only winning move is not to play."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:24 am 

Simulation over haha

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:31 pm 

Star_Above wrote:
Morpheus wrote:
Because in an idyllic world it would be that way.

But reality is much different
When you meet an x-factor in the next few years your reality will be shifted. Will she still say and do dumb shit, be more vulnerable...fuck ya, t'is the nature of bitches, but you won't have to do any of the manual labor you're doing now on that dumb cunt you're talking too that's just for ego validation and shit will be as easy as breathing... as long as she's very feminine by nature and you maintain your masculinity - finishing how you start.

Great posts GoldenBoy, you da man!
Fuck what a dumb bitch. :| I'm just gonna be celibate FUCK this noise.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:47 pm 

Morpheus wrote:
Star_Above wrote:
Morpheus wrote:
Because in an idyllic world it would be that way.

But reality is much different
When you meet an x-factor in the next few years your reality will be shifted. Will she still say and do dumb shit, be more vulnerable...fuck ya, t'is the nature of bitches, but you won't have to do any of the manual labor you're doing now on that dumb cunt you're talking too that's just for ego validation and shit will be as easy as breathing... as long as she's very feminine by nature and you maintain your masculinity - finishing how you start.

Great posts GoldenBoy, you da man!
Fuck what a dumb bitch. :|
They can't help that. :lol:

Emotional reasoning = dumb. It is up to us to bring balance to the Force... :ugeek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:12 pm 

Morpheus wrote:
Fuck what a dumb bitch. :| I'm just gonna be celibate FUCK this noise.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65qChPGVmHQ :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:10 am 

Ugh, I'm actually not dealing with this anymore. I'm being completely serious.

She said we were hanging out for sure so I turned down an extra week of work when I need to be saving bc I get laid off for 2-3 months every spring. Then she says oh yeah I don't have any plans for my birthday so just don't even worry about it.

I still want to completely lose my shit and make her feel 3 inches tall. Stupid bitch :x

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:46 am 

Morpheus wrote:
Ugh, I'm actually not dealing with this anymore. I'm being completely serious.

She said we were hanging out for sure so I turned down an extra week of work when I need to be saving bc I get laid off for 2-3 months every spring. Then she says oh yeah I don't have any plans for my birthday so just don't even worry about it.

I still want to completely lose my shit and make her feel 3 inches tall. Stupid bitch :x
Business over pleasure all day, everyday...ESPECIALLY if you KNOW a lay off is coming. :|

The more available you make yourself...the less available they will be. :ugeek:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:52 am 

I had already committed to that day before I got offered extra week. Ill still be fine it just me holding my word and being fucked around.

Ill be as unavailable as they get. I'm off the market and none of them are gonna convince me to change my mind

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:54 am 

Morpheus wrote:
I had already committed to that day before I got offered extra week. Ill still be fine it just me holding my word and being fucked around.

Ill be as unavailable as they get. I'm off the market and none of them are gonna convince me to change my mind
We'll see about that. ;)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:01 am 

Wanna make a bet lol? Name a length of time.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:18 am 

Morpheus wrote:
Wanna make a bet lol? Name a length of time.
Nope...not much of a gambler. ;)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:49 am 

Morpheus wrote:

Not my place to tell you what to do; just wanted to let you know whan someone does something like this to me, I TOTALLY FORGET ABOUT THEM. This shows a TOTAL lack of respect for your time. And people who treat you like shit and only treat you good when YOU treat THEM like shit ultimately know (subconsciously) that THEY ARE CRUD.

It's the old cliche about the person who would never join any team that would be willing to have them as a member.

I would still be civil and all, and over time lose the anger towards them. But in my mind, they will basically have to do ALL THE FUCKING WORK to even get a taste of my dick. I mean ALL THE FUCKING WORK.

Example (to show you the longer curve of the life of this type of cunt): a number of years ago, a chick played the usual fucked-up head games with me (promising to call me back and never calling, etc.) After she did this a couple of times, I said "Fuck this." and just forgot all about her. Within a couple of months, she was sending word through a mutual acquantance that she wanted me to call her; she was afraid if she called me, I would slam the phone down in her ear. (This was yet another power play - not only was I to call YET AGAIN, but in her mind, I give a shit whether or not she is attracted to me, so I must be angry). When that acquantance asked if he should tell her that it's ok to call me, I gently shook my head, "No", shrugged, and GOT ON WITH MY LIFE. And finally, the point of this story - SHE IS NOW UNMARRIED AND A TOTAL FUCKING BLIMP. THAT'S what happens when you spend (correction: WASTE) your life ego-trippin'....

Dodged THAT fucking bullet, didn't I? And she was such a quiet, reserved, shy girl too - goes to show that demeanor doesn't count (not saying that you said it did....)

"Temet Nosce"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:01 pm 

You know what the girl would have done had she committed to you then got offered an extra week of needed work.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:44 am 
Site Admin

roark : http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... 438#p13438

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:55 am 

peregrinus wrote:
Quote:
Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE
I am learning that this applies to everyone, not just chicks. On a number of occasions, I have sat back and watched the very same ego that caused a guy to shaft me subsequently totally screw him over. Now, when someone fucks with me, more often than not (I still slip up sometimes), I remember these occasions, and it satisfies any thirst for vengeance I may have. Then I realise that, in order for my "vengeance" to be complete, the onus is on me to ensure that I don't share their fate. This provides additional encouragement to do my "push-ups".

Some would tell me that I should not get angry at all, but I see my work with "The Shadow" as harnessing it, and I think this is a good example of using my demons (in this case, anger).

"Temet Nosce"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:56 am 

Turns out I misinterpreted her, which is easy because I`ve seen the sentence structure a lot before.

She apologized a lot, so we`re cool...for now.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:58 pm 

roark wrote:

Some would tell me that I should not get angry at all, but I see my work with "The Shadow" as harnessing it, and I think this is a good example of using my demons (in this case, anger).
Owning the "Shadow"

" The unconscious mind is not polite. It thinks in
gross concepts. When it thinks of the phrase"
Murder the bum!", the unconscious literally means
that. Look deep within yourself the next time someone
cuts you off in traffic, and picture what you would really
do to that person if you were strictly honest with yourself
and did not censor the image coming to mind. You´d like
to run them off the road, wouldn´t you? Pulverize them,
Push them off the cliff. That´s the way the unconscious
thinks.

The reason that a sense of humor is useful is because these
images are comical once we look at them. There is nothing
awful about it; it´s just the way the unconscious handles
images. It doesn´t mean that you are a rotten person
or that you are potentially a criminal. It just means that you
have gotten honest and faced how the human animal mind
operates in this dimention."

(D.R.H.; Letting Go)

###########

I have heard a verbal combat where the last words were
"Karma bless you." That´s putting it nicely, irregardless of
context. (can be said after a great conversation as well)