Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:41 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:17 pm 

Hey Kidd, I have to say that after reading your posts on "Leading by Example", "Pimpology", and the "Covert Tactics", I must say that you are def. someone who gets it, because your posts bring back recent and distant memories of my experiences with women. I'm left saying, yep I can relate to that because of this experience. With that being said I still want to ask you something about observation.

You mentioned that you can tell the subtlelest of subtleties. That I have no doubt of within you. However, you also mentioned that you must practice and practice this. I have had examples of women that enjoy hugging me and touching me, but I seriously can't tell or have trouble telling sometimes if they are attracted as just a friend or as a serious attractive possible fuck.

As an example, there is this woman at my job that gives me compliments and we have that kind of playful, silly, yet open and loving energy toward each other. She's always joking with me, but yet I cannot tell at all whether this is out of friendship or something more (by the way she is married, not the one I had previously mentioned but a different one, but given your experiences that really dosn't matter now does it?? Hahaha).

Another example, I was at a hardware shop trying to get a key fixed, and I couldn't help but notice that the lady helping me had touched me on the shoulder a couple times, once when she said thank you for being patient, and another time when she was sorry that she couldn't help me. These small things I pick up on, but many times can't tell the motive behind the gestures.

I know that women and men are attractive towards each other by default, but like I said in that post to you, I really don't know what is missing because women are comfortable around me. Maybe i'm not strong enough in my masculinity.

Anyway i'ma stop bitchin, but thanks again for your help will all your info, really much appreciated!!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:35 pm 

Both of the instances you mention are definite signs of attraction. The catch is whether or not they are consciously aware that they like you yet. I always give women the benefit of the doubt and assume they are not aware when they do very subtle things, given my past experiences. And yeah, marriage is just a piece of paper and a ring, as much as I hate to admit it.

Generally speaking, people are friends with the opposite sex because they are attracted to something, whether they are aware of it or not. But trust me, something is there, be it mutual or one sided. Don't forget, they can be both...meaning they can be your friend AND a serious, attractive possible fuck...those are usually the best kind. 8-)

The way to safely test the waters is to respond in kind...SUBTLELY. If she touches your shoulder, and some point in the convo, make it a point to touch her back, preferably the same way and place she touched you. This communicates to her subconscious that you like her as well. Eventually, if her situation is right (no external/internal reasons to not pursue you), she will make a move...or, if you get a good enough read, offer her your number and tell her that you would love to hear from her sometimes.

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:52 pm 
Site Admin

The subconscious/conscious thing is quite a big one.

They can act from their subconscious without being aware of it, I personally tend to label this as 'leaking'. The things you mention are signs of attraction, then it comes down to if they are subconscious or conscious.

When they reach the conscious and take hold, that is when you tend to see more obvious moves made towards you, more overt and in the open.

You may want to read this thread if you have not done so already http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=255

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:25 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Both of the instances you mention are definite signs of attraction. The catch is whether or not they are consciously aware that they like you yet.
How can I really know for sure (or 'almost' for sure... ;) ) besides what you told Inrgee he should do (make it a point to touch her back..)
The more observations you do the more you can easily see it?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:43 am 

Shay wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
Both of the instances you mention are definite signs of attraction. The catch is whether or not they are consciously aware that they like you yet.
How can I really know for sure (or 'almost' for sure... ;) ) besides what you told Inrgee he should do (make it a point to touch her back..)
The more observations you do the more you can easily see it?
You always give the benefit of the doubt with subtle signs. It is the rule of the land. But yes, the more you practice it, the easier it becomes to spot it. You eventually develop almost a 6th sense for it. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!