Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:07 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:26 pm 

Hi there Kidd. I've read part of your first posts, and it's good to see there are parts that I like and parts I don't (everything that seems to bring reactions in me is of my interest).

As simplicity moves me right now more than over thinking (as I tended to do a lot in the past), I'll share a mental summary of the core ideas I found behind what I read: that you teach women to act in the way you prefer, by using what some women do but in the other direction: sex as a tool to get things from men, by giving them great sex as a prize at the times when we got from them what we want to get from them in the future; and never going for sex coming from neediness of it. Please, let me know if this is accurate.

So, this looks too egoist for my liking, it requires holding second intentions in mind... I'm "too much" of a "good person" for that. But it still fits somewhat in me, it resonates with me... how come? In this way:

By totally letting go of desires, concretely my sexual desires, I won't go looking for sex from neediness... in fact, I won't go looking for sex or anything else ever (when I let go of that desires, observe how they come and go from my experience, not acting upon them). Okay, one step done, now the next one: By acting from feelings, and consciously choosing the right time in which acting to desires feels right... Regarding sexual desires, consider sex as a gift for the girl, and only make sex to her (in make case "sexually love" her) at my peak happiest state, and the time where I overflow with love. So, no need for second intentions, moment by moment acting (and reaction avoidance) gets me pretty much at the same place where I want, in a similar way that you do, with her programmed that when I'm this happy I can gift her in that way. She can work on her own to help me reach those states, so it's a win, win, win situation. And being as I am, too superficial things won't be enough, but the real deal :D Brilliant.

Maybe some part of this thought process is wrong, but certainly I see some gold in it.

Thanks!!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:36 pm 

Morgul wrote:
Hi there Kidd. I've read part of your first posts, and it's good to see there are parts that I like and parts I don't (everything that seems to bring reactions in me is of my interest).

As simplicity moves me right now more than over thinking (as I tended to do a lot in the past), I'll share a mental summary of the core ideas I found behind what I read: that you teach women to act in the way you prefer, by using what some women do but in the other direction: sex as a tool to get things from men, by giving them great sex as a prize at the times when we got from them what we want to get from them in the future; and never going for sex coming from neediness of it. Please, let me know if this is accurate.

So, this looks too egoist for my liking, it requires holding second intentions in mind... I'm "too much" of a "good person" for that. But it still fits somewhat in me, it resonates with me... how come? In this way:

By totally letting go of desires, concretely my sexual desires, I won't go looking for sex from neediness... in fact, I won't go looking for sex or anything else ever (when I let go of that desires, observe how they come and go from my experience, not acting upon them). Okay, one step done, now the next one: By acting from feelings, and consciously choosing the right time in which acting to desires feels right... Regarding sexual desires, consider sex as a gift for the girl, and only make sex to her (in make case "sexually love" her) at my peak happiest state, and the time where I overflow with love. So, no need for second intentions, moment by moment acting (and reaction avoidance) gets me pretty much at the same place where I want, in a similar way that you do, with her programmed that when I'm this happy I can gift her in that way. She can work on her own to help me reach those states, so it's a win, win, win situation. And being as I am, too superficial things won't be enough, but the real deal :D Brilliant.

Maybe some part of this thought process is wrong, but certainly I see some gold in it.

Thanks!!
That is actually a nice alternative way to look at it. I admit, my writings are a bit crass, but they were written a decade ago and I am in a much different space now (well, not THAT much different ;) ), and definitely would write them differently had I written them today. That said, the key is to read between the lines and take the gems and apply them to yourself, which you did very admirably.

Ego comes with the territory though, so you might wanna start learning to accept that. Having an ego is not a bad thing...it helps to put and keep things into perspective. It shows that you value yourself and will not stand for bullshit. Since I advocate treating women (and people in general) accordingly, the only women who feel the wrath of my ego are those who expressly request an audience with it. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!