Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:45 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: I've noticed lately...
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:43 pm 

I am quick to anger and I notice it better now thanks to my internal awareness being more on point. But my biggest issue is when you get angry interacting with somebody in real time how do you put a quick halt on it so it doesn't carry over and have a negative effect on both parties.

My issue with anger is that by myself with space and time I tend to get over it quick. But in the duration of interacting with a person it gets hectic. Any suggestions that can be done about this?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:08 am 

Got the same thing. we are short fuse type of persons. What i did was i created this buffer zone between me, and others so I have enough space to observe them and think what is the point of what they are saying/doing. Kinda feel dettached. It also makes you not affected by anything they do.

I was born the son of evil when I fuck the devil there!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:39 pm 

Say "I´m responsible" every time you get angry.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:07 pm 

Exactly, if somethings affects you it is only because you let it.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:32 pm 

Jared wrote:
Band aid...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:41 am 
Site Admin

I has the same issue bro.

Responsible; no one is responsible for the emotions that emanate from us. I just would ask you, what would be the emotion you'll feel in let's see; exactly an hour? You cannot answer that because you cannot control it, it's the realm of the subconsious or whatever the shit is called.

A better question is:

Why are you angry?
And start to dig.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:07 am 

Wow thanks for the reply fellas so lets see rekieter we'll start with you.
rekieter wrote:
What i did was i created this buffer zone between me, and others so I have enough space to observe them and think what is the point of what they are saying/doing. Kinda feel detached. It also makes you not affected by anything they do.
I feel you on this but this is hard to do in the heat of the moment shit was popping off and at that moment in time all I wanted to do was a choke a bitch from how she was talking to me.
Jared wrote:
Again heat of the moment I was fired up I guess if this is the only solution i have much practice to do but when I think back on it there were many different routes to a better result. I need to take my mind off me and just worry about customer satisfaction if my freedom from this place takes more time fuck it as long as I know its going to happen I'm with it.
Nyph wrote:
Jared wrote:
Band aid...
I agree with this, I had a chance to look within and I saw that it was actually going to affect my paycheck (and I could be doing better things like taking a nap) and that is why I got emotional. I got to remember things don't always go as planned I got to learn to have more faith in myself to find other ways.
Dali wrote:
I has the same issue bro.

Responsible; no one is responsible for the emotions that emanate from us. I just would ask you, what would be the emotion you'll feel in let's see; exactly an hour? You cannot answer that because you cannot control it, it's the realm of the subconsious or whatever the shit is called.

A better question is:

Why are you angry?
And start to dig.
I see you have grown Dali nice! I did see why I got angry it took longer than usual because of limited free time but I understand it now. Now I will need to be the bigger person and cater to egos so I can keep my job. This is the reason why I won't be on here as much I will be putting nose to grindstone until I can have things in a more favorable situation for me.

I should have thought about this more logically but still if there is a way to somehow interrupt this quickly and push it to the side and analyze it later cool if not I guess I will need to practice more. :geek: :arrow: :|

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:55 am 

I guess your corner turned into the lounge Kidd :lol: :lol:

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:24 am 
Site Admin

Star_Above wrote:
I guess your corner turned into the lounge Kidd :lol: :lol:
:oops:

It's true.
Didn't noticed that.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:48 am 

Experience it like its happening to someone else.

Like you are two people one is having a temper and the other is stoic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:08 am 

Resonance wrote:
Wow thanks for the reply fellas so lets see rekieter we'll start with you.
rekieter wrote:
What i did was i created this buffer zone between me, and others so I have enough space to observe them and think what is the point of what they are saying/doing. Kinda feel detached. It also makes you not affected by anything they do.
I feel you on this but this is hard to do in the heat of the moment shit was popping off and at that moment in time all I wanted to do was a choke a bitch from how she was talking to me.
I know what you're talking about. What helped me is meditation. I know when I am "internally calm" (my nomenclature) and this buffer zone happens naturally. When I'm stirred up internally (although it may not be seen from the outside) I can't do it. Meditate, meditate, meditate and you'll be come like rock. Find the reason why you react like that, and believe me, whatever it is, it won't matter at all. It will be like a fly in the room and it won't bother you. On the other hand don't be passive, people will try to test you - if they say shit to you, do the same or cuttem out but it needs to come from point of indifference. Most disrepective reaction is no reaction.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:13 am 

I've thought about this a fair bit, although my reaction isn't usually one of anger, my issue is getting flustered by someone/something and not being in control of my reactions.

I think the key is observation. I think there is a lot of focus on observing other people, which is a very good thing to do, but when you can observe yourself too, it allows you to operate on a whole new plane.

I posted about this a little while back and there were some good replies. Maybe this thread will help you:

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=2640

"The society gives you a map; I give you only freedom. The society gives you character, I give you only consciousness. The society teaches you to live a conformist life ... I give you an invitation to go on an adventure." - Osho