Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:13 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:25 am 

http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... 474#p13474

Hey Kidd, this ^^ is an old post I know but I have a question-

your future with your keeper or ex-keeper (I don't know how you call her at the moment) is not clear (yet). Since your keeper\ex-keeper fucked up do you still think that a foreign wife is a bad idea?

Yea I remember you told us about guys you knew in the army who married foreigner women, brought them back to America and the marriage was over after 5 years tops.

but some (not many, I only heard of a few...) foreign marriages do work.

so I'm curious to know if you still think that it's always a bad idea due to the recent events with your keeper\ex-keeper.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:36 am 

Short answer: YES. :ugeek:

Long answer: Reference the link you provided. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:47 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Short answer: YES. :ugeek:

Long answer: Reference the link you provided. 8-)
in the post on the link you said:
Quote:
I'm 38 and my girl is 21...difference she is American, born and raised in 'my Matrix'.
but recently your keeper fucked up and maybe she ain't a keeper no more. That's why I was asking...

but from your answer I understand that if worst comes to worst and your current girl isn't a keeper you will be looking for a different girl but still in the USA.

cool, thanks man 8-)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:51 am 
Site Admin

I fail to see the point in this question.

Are you hoping one day that we give you a different answer Sniper?

As this question seems to come up again and again with differrent wordings.

What is the question you really want to ask that is masked behind this one?

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:10 pm 

Snipes, if YOU want to marry a foreign woman, guess what? go ahead and marry a foreign woman. you don't need a stamp of approval or Ok from The KiDD to make that move. the thing that most of us try to get across is that you don't need to move to another country or you don't need to import women from foreign countries. there is a saying about New York, if you can make it there you can make it anywhere. what that means in this instance is that, if you are true to the game, the game will be true to you. with the mindset that is endorsed here, you can go to the Sahara dessert and come up, you could be placed in Antarctica and still come up and you can stay right where you are and come up.

Grinus is right as usual. the same question is asked in many different formats, I was actually reading the one about "gurus" who marry foreigners yesterday. I know you had a fixation on those pua before, I hope that this is not another segment of the fixation where somewhere in your head you are saying " ok, I can get women on my terms now, better than when I trained under you, now I will do something else that you do, i.e, marry a foreign woman, and not only will she be stunning, but extremely submissive to me unlike how your wives aren't."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:19 pm 

Who said I would be looking? I wasn't looking when I bumped into this last one. :|

Yeah she fucked up...no one's perfect, and Lord knows I'm no angel. The outcome of this situation has yet to be determined. :geek:

It almost feels like you're trying to make a point in order to convince yourself (as Prodigy said) that you should 'find a foreign woman and marry her'. That line of thinking right there is your fundamental problem and shows that you red pill has yet to be swallowed...but you like to pretend you have.

You're like a real life Cypher, Sniper...wow...Cypher, Sniper...same amount of letters, syllables, ends in '-er', similar sounding...how erie is THAT? :o

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:45 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
That line of thinking right there is your fundamental problem and shows that you red pill has yet to be swallowed...but you like to pretend you have.

You're like a real life Cypher, Sniper...wow...Cypher, Sniper...same amount of letters, syllables, ends in '-er', similar sounding...how erie is THAT? :o
Cypher actually swallowed the pill, saw and accepted the truth. He just prefered the illusion and allure of steak a whole lot more.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:03 pm 

Ok story time...

The girl I'm seeing at the moment is cool and everything, but...
there is a chick from Eastern Europe (Romania) who has been jocking me on facebook lately.

She is so feminine and also beautiful, most girls in my country aren't that feminine (because I live in a different culture). She is also much more polite than most of the girls here (again cause the mentality there is different...).

Yes women are women and no woman will ever be perfect but man... if you could only see the difference in mentality (more feminine, more polite and etc...) it's almost like a different world.

It's not that I can't handle the women here (and don't get me wrong: the woman I'm seeing at the moment is cool and treats me good) but the Eastern Europe chick's mentality- man...

just a note: she is from Bucharest and she ain't poor in Romania standards or some girl without any education. She has a bachelor's degree in economics...
still, I know that the salary over there ain't like here even if you have the same education.

she is also 11 years younger than me

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:07 pm 

moose35 wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
That line of thinking right there is your fundamental problem and shows that you red pill has yet to be swallowed...but you like to pretend you have.

Cypher actually swallowed the pill, saw and accepted the truth. He just prefered the illusion and allure of steak a whole lot more.
:shock:

Exactly! :o

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:08 pm 
Site Admin

Sniper:

So when is she flying over to visit you?

Or when is she paying for you to visit her?

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:10 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
Sniper:

So when is she flying over to visit you?

Or when is she paying for you to visit her?
she can't pay for me to visit her or the other way around (they don't make much money over there)
even if you have a good job (unless you are a CEO or something- which she isn't...)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:16 pm 

Sniper, I live in Eastern Europe and I grew up in New York. Still visit from time to time. And what I experience is the exact opposite of what you're saying. The women over here (eastern europe) can be closed off, rude, and most of them make absolutely no attempt to be nice if you're not at least somewhat of an interest to them. What I liked about visiting NY was the spontaneity, joy and niceness of girls over there. Compared to American women, girls here are a lot more bitchy. It's a lot more pronounced when girls come back from a year visit to the U.S - they're completely changed and a lot nicer.

Maybe it's the fact that these two "contrasting" worlds aren't foreign to me and the novelty isn't as big as it is for you. Or maybe I'm just wrong/small sample size. But it is something to think about.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:19 pm 

moose35 wrote:
Sniper, I live in Eastern Europe and I grew up in New York. Still visit from time to time. And what I experience is the exact opposite of what you're saying. The women over here (eastern europe) can be closed off, rude, and most of them make absolutely no attempt to be nice if you're not at least somewhat of an interest to them. What I liked about visiting NY was the spontaneity, joy and niceness of girls over there. Compared to American women, girls here are a lot more bitchy. It's a lot more pronounced when girls come back from a year visit to the U.S - they're completely changed and a lot nicer.

Maybe it's the fact that these two "contrasting" worlds aren't foreign to me and the novelty isn't as big as it is for you. Or maybe I'm just wrong/small sample size. But it is something to think about.

Alright, I guess I needed more water for the:

[ img ]

:oops:
what country are you living at the moment?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:27 pm 

Sniper wrote:
what country are you living at the moment?
Slovakia. :geek: Nicer than Romania/Bulgaria, worse off than the Czech Republic.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:46 pm 

Snipes...you just need more water in general...because you are WAY too thirsty when it comes to these hoes, foreign or otherwise. :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:46 pm 

Hmm.. In Romania and countries like Ukraine, Slovenia, Bulgaria etc they make hardly any money if you comparie it to US or Izrael, that's true
Snipes a kind of middle way might be Praque, our capital. TONS of foreigners who live and work there, english should be enough.. I think this not that much about women, but it could be really interesting experience overall.. And you seem to like women from our countries, so that would be cool for you too.
Or Slovakia where's Moose at

If you'd like vacation somewhere, fuck Thailand, fly here ! :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:58 pm 

fufe wrote:
Hmm.. In Romania and countries like Ukraine, Slovenia, Bulgaria etc they make hardly any money if you comparie it to US or Izrael, that's true
Snipes a kind of middle way might be Praque, our capital. TONS of foreigners who live and work there, english should be enough.. I think this not that much about women, but it could be really interesting experience overall.. And you seem to like women from our countries, so that would be cool for you too.

yea but Thailand is cheap dude, I stay in guest houses which are like 11-15$ a night, if they have guest houses in your country around this rate then I would def. come.

your women are beautiful
a 10 in here (my country) is like a 7 in your country... 8-)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:02 pm 

Sniper wrote:
fufe wrote:

yea but Thailand is cheap dude, I stay in guest houses which are like 11-15$ a night, if they have guest houses in your country around this rate then I would def. come.

your women are beautiful
a 10 in here (my country) is like a 7 in your country... 8-)
Hmm.. I don't know about the prizes of hotels or anything, but I could get some info if you'd like

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:33 pm 

Foreign or not, she's still a woman.

What's with this fixation on marriage. :p

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:46 pm 

I am dissapoint!

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."