Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:58 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:39 pm 

Quote:
But, I still get the physical desire to pound it. I can't help that. Waddya expect me to do? Chop my balls off with a rusty hatchet?
Desire is one thing...everyone has desire. Acting on it and compromising space is a completely different thing. :ugeek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:55 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Quote:
But, I still get the physical desire to pound it. I can't help that. Waddya expect me to do? Chop my balls off with a rusty hatchet?
Desire is one thing...everyone has desire. Acting on it and compromising space is a completely different thing. :ugeek:
*chills down my spine*

I'm much more guilty of compromising for pussy than I would like to admit. I used to think that it didn't matter what I did so long as I got what I wanted. I was dead wrong about that.

Now, my convictions are far more important to me than any gooty hole, and I think I'm a better man now because of that mentality shift.

However, as it turns out, one doesn't have to have it one way or the other. One can have his cake and eat it, too :)

“I learned this, at least, by my experiment; that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. . . ."

-Thoreau's Walden

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:03 am 

fufe wrote:
Is it good enough, just to have a path of helping people ? Lots of people seem to show up and tell me I have to have ambitions, to take on the world etc... But I don't really feel the want to do that.
You're already taking on the world, just not as most see it.

I would say to beware of compassion and the compulsion to help people. Where does this want really come from? Is it truly altruistic or is it just yet another inadvertent concern for the self? I have charity workers coming up to me everyday, saying shit like,'Let's save the world!' :lol:

Also, and this is a hard pill to swallow, wanting to continuously help people insinuates that one feels superior to the other. A tramp on the street has his own path, of his own choosing. Just because I can buy a sandwich, does not make my position any more enviable in the long run. So it's down to you- Is your compassion legit, or some self-serving machination of the your mind?

I personally think compassion is overrated, blurs one's focus, and has become nothing more than the cheapest of sentiments in our world. It exists, but we don't, if ya get what I mean. And anyone who doesn't feel an overwhelming swell of compassion for the (mostly idiotic/abominable) human race, who would fuck you over in the blink of an eye, is conditioned to feel like a lesser person as a result :)

The best way to help people imo, is not by handing them out material shit or faux compassion, but instead to lead by example.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:21 am 

The Pokemon Trainer wrote:
Nah man :D

It's as natural as the sun. Just as long as you know whether the desire is genuine, or just some programme running through the system. I'll see an attractive girl now, and acknowledge her hotness, but I no longer really get attached to fucking her. I think this happened when I realised how much woman do to look baseline socially acceptable. I saw the push up panties/bra, the make-up, hair dye, heels, waxed hair etc....and just thought to myself, 'They ain't all that, why'd we get all hard for it?'...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:06 am 

Rolan wrote:
I would say to beware of compassion and the compulsion to help people. Where does this want really come from? Is it truly altruistic or is it just yet another inadvertent concern for the self? I have charity workers coming up to me everyday, saying shit like,'Let's save the world!' :lol:

Also, and this is a hard pill to swallow, wanting to continuously help people insinuates that one feels superior to the other. A tramp on the street has his own path, of his own choosing. Just because I can buy a sandwich, does not make my position any more enviable in the long run. So it's down to you- Is your compassion legit, or some self-serving machination of the your mind?
It's that. And depending on the situation wanting to save people is an externalization of your own desire to be saved.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:33 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
“I went to the phone to call the Goddess. I walked away from it. It was a sucker play to call her so soon.” Impatience is the hallmark of the sucker, and it is never clearer than in matters of seduction. He can’t wait to call, spilling out his guts with a confession of love, or trying to reveal how eager he is to impress and please. Emotion trumps strategy. Patience and time is the hustler’s creed. “I play for time and see what happens,” says Elizabeth I, the great hustler Queen of England."

http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... =22&t=2504

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:56 pm 

To put this to bed, and indifferent man knows on a gut level when to step in and out of the space...and for how long he should step in for. He never 'fills' it...just occasionally gives it a gentle reminder that he's aware of it. :ugeek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!