Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:58 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:35 pm 

There isn't this permenent one direction path. Ever seen Shrek, where hes like ogres are like onions? :lol: Paths are like onions, you in a spot learn lots then a discovery and peel back to discover there is another layer.

I'm talking about women taking on a male role. Getting taken out and shit would be nice :mrgreen:..male personality though.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:40 pm 

Flow83 wrote:
What specific examples of "hurting someone" that you could never do are you referring to? What stance do you interpret as "hurting someone"? That term is your projection and will reveal a lot about yourself to you.

Being unattached or not tolerating things has nothing to do with 'hurting' - hurting = taking specific actions with no intention other than to do harm. There are many sections I have not read but highly doubt anyone encourages active revenge or going and punching someone in the face, etc.

Doing what is best for yourself or a situation can be very uncomfortable and not what the person wants. Avoiding discomfort/confrontation is a very different animal than 'not hurting.'

I'm known for telling people shit that gets them mad, sad and then they understand it helped them in some way - It has been what they needed to hear. That's ok for me since it helps them in the long run.

But I can't do anything with the intention to harm, even if it doesn't actually harm (the person doesn't care, etc) and it would be just in my head. It just goes against my beliefs and values.

But yeah, one thing comes to mind - It's hard for me to be hard on women I like.. And when I convince myself it's time to be asshole, I'm mostly overdoing it. Other times I'm too soft, I just can't find the balance.
Flow83 wrote:
You are pleased by helping people- that's a great thing. If helping people is your genuine passion in life, then you already have a lot of insights into your path. Volunteer/charity work.. healing work.. do what you can to help those you deeply need your help for the sheer joy and satisfaction it gives you.
Is it good enough, just to have a path of helping people ? Lots of people seem to show up and tell me I have to have ambitions, to take on the world etc... But I don't really feel the want to do that.

Flow83 wrote:
If you on the other hand are talking mostly about doing "nice things" for women, primarily women you are attracted to (or your family who you 'get' a lot out of having good relationships with), then don't kid yourself. This is adopting moral superiority as a form of resistance. I have no idea if this is the case for you or not, that you must examine for yourself.
Not at all, luckily..

@Morpheus

I still don't know what you mean by that.. Interest in cars and motorcycles or what ? :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:50 pm 

Quote:
Lots of people seem to show up and tell me I have to have ambitions, to take on the world etc... But I don't really feel the want to do that.
Fuck em 8-)

"What's important to you is what's important"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:39 am 
Site Admin

Barca wrote:
But, my guess to whether an indifferent man fills space would still be: yes, but rarely. Please correct me if i'm wrong.
Fill? no.

Slightly lessen or occupy, yes.

Filling would be a step too far, where is the space for them...

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:58 am 

fufe wrote:
Yeah... Because there are too little examples, too little clear clarifications and we get confused again, again and again...

just keep reading fufe, it will make sense one day. I'm not saying that i reached the state i want to reach, but i see changes in me, and i know i'm on the right way. The thing i did the most was reading.

I actually prepared a topic about my path, and what i did and experienced until now. But it turned out that i got way too much to say, so i probably will have to take a look at it again.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:00 am 

Scarf wrote:
Barca wrote:
In my view:

The answer, to your own question, is fine.

It is the question that is flawed.

Space is something that can be experienced at all times regardless of physical, emotional or even sexual proximity.

You can't just suddenly think to yourself "Oooh, look at me, I'm an indifferent man. I think I'm going to go take up some space now". The very thought and the conscious action of it would put the other person off as they will sense your desperation.

The best and probably the only way to take up 'space', without actually taking it up, would be as an expression of yourself and who you are as an individual. This will give her the space to express herself as an individual.

That is the best kind of relationship.....or even an interaction.

Thank you Scarf.

I guess i took it too far with the space description. I thought it would make my question clearer, but i don't think it actually did, so just forget about space for now. What i wanted to ask was simply whether an indifferent man initiates something or not, for example contact, and how often in general.

It might sound a bit confused or even irrelevant, but it's just something that i would like to know, i think it would make things clearer for me.

Anyway, since you agree with me, and since i don't see anyone disagreeing or correcting me, then i think i understood this the right way.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:01 am 

Morpheus wrote:
Barca wrote:
Yes. It's a fun game called getting past security :mrgreen:

I think your looking at indifference and space as these absolute things you can never break. Adapt the methods to you. Being completely apathetic all the time? That sounds boring as shit :lol:.

There's times to give space and take space and to give a fuck
And not give a fuck

Just because you fill space doesn't mean your attached or whatever. Letting that determine your in actions shows your attached.

I understand what you're saying Morpheus, thanks.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:03 am 

peregrinus wrote:
Barca wrote:
But, my guess to whether an indifferent man fills space would still be: yes, but rarely. Please correct me if i'm wrong.
Fill? no.

Slightly lessen or occupy, yes.

Filling would be a step too far, where is the space for them...

ok, i see. Apart from the right description, whether fill or occupy, i take it you're not disagreeing with me in general.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:32 am 

moose35 wrote:
You don't understand because you're approaching it with the wrong mindset. If you keep on thinking about how to "use" space, it will seem confusing as hell.

and also come off as a technique that is turned on and off.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:56 pm 

Barca wrote:

Thank you Scarf.

I guess i took it too far with the space description. I thought it would make my question clearer, but i don't think it actually did, so just forget about space for now. What i wanted to ask was simply whether an indifferent man initiates something or not, for example contact, and how often in general.

I thought your premise to the question was also fine and very well understood.

To answer your question:

Almost at all times when you are completely and totally relaxed.

Almost never when you are nervous, apprehensive, self conscious, outcome dependant etc etc etc.

When you are totally relaxed, you are the space.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:10 am 

Filling space never "works" in the context of attraction. If you have the right mindset you will naturally create space, but it's good to know what creating space looks like as well in the beginning.

One always fills space and one always creates it (Or is forced to because of the other one filling)...it's a must, like night and day, a balance in nature...you can't jump and then fall up.

This should be a homework assignment, list the ways to create space (While still being on the radar, which is important) with girls, people in general.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:26 pm 
Site Admin

Star_Above wrote:
Filling space never "works" in the context of attraction. If you have the right mindset you will naturally create space, but it's good to know what creating space looks like as well in the beginning.

One always fills space and one always creates it (Or is forced to because of the other one filling)...it's a must, like night and day, a balance in nature...you can't jump and then fall up.

This should be a homework assignment, list the ways to create space (While still being on the radar, which is important) with girls, people in general.
I can start. ;)

The space creates itself when I...

Am self absorbed and put all my attention inwards.
Am concentrated deeply in some physical activity and sensations of my body.
Am Observant of all the interactions of people, that is; seeing all but not seeing everything, like a relaxed view.
Am in an interaction with people and I'm paying attention rather than talking my brains out.
Am NOT conunsciosly trying to be noticed, when I just am. I get noticed by the sake of excistence and the feeling of my body.
Am seeing directly and genuinely to peoples eyes and get lost some seconds in that shore (mostly with girls).

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:30 pm 

There are only two spaces I desire to fill: My stomach, and a female's vagina.

Other than that, who cares about filling or not filling space?

Personally, I take up lots of space by default just because I'm so damn huge.

“I learned this, at least, by my experiment; that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. . . ."

-Thoreau's Walden

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:57 pm 

The Pokemon Trainer wrote:

I LOL'd at work :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:59 pm 

Um, people like me who get a fuckload of pussy.

Dali, I like where you're headed.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:05 pm 

Quote:
But seriously, desiring that second one too strongly is not conducive to creating space...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:26 pm 

StephenP wrote:
Quote:
But seriously, desiring that second one too strongly is not conducive to creating space...
He's gonna sooner or later...most likely will learn the hard way too. :geek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:52 pm 

Trainer, you have the prerequisites to become Pimp Tight, I like you. I want to see you succeed. honestly though homey, with that kick in the balls that the fem administered recently , I sure ashit would have woken up by now.
(I don't want you to be "Killua's older brother in HunterXHunterhttp://hunterxhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Milluki_Zoldyck
don't have a fit :twisted: )

hey, I had vices too. but it pays to give some things up and go all in. :ugeek:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:56 pm 

Barca, no an Indifferent Man does not fill space.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:24 pm 

Oops. I thought you guys were talking about physical space.

I would say that an indifferent man does not fill "space" because he is generally more passive due to his defining indifference. He understands that less is more.

A crossword puzzle that's filled out isn't a puzzle at all, really. And it's certainly far less fun than one that's not completed.

Why do you think ad libs are so damn fun? Because you get the fill in the blanks.

Here's one I did:

Be kind to your lantern-footed mops
For a duck may be somebody`s llama,
Be kind to your mops in Pueto Rico
Where the weather is always fast.

You may think that this is the spade,
Well it is.

By the way, my pussy chasing days are long since over. Nowadays, if it's not beggin' for me, I don't want it.

But, I still get the physical desire to pound it. I can't help that. Waddya expect me to do? Chop my balls off with a rusty hatchet?

“I learned this, at least, by my experiment; that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. . . ."

-Thoreau's Walden