Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:35 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:14 pm 

hey Kidd,

When I read your story about your ex-keeper you said that you explained to her about Wants vs. Needs. And then you said that Wants won (for a while- because later she wanted you back and still does...).

I understand the environmental factors (you explained it to me via pm) however: you said that the other guy didn't give her what she needs and yet she still fell for him (until she realized it was a mistake).

So if you gave her what she Needs and he gave her what she Wants- and Needs are supposed to overcome 'Wants'- why is it that she fell for a guy who provided her with 'wants'?

is it because she thought the other guy can give her what she needs and later she realized he can't (and tried to get you back)?
or do wants just win over needs?

sorry if I got this a bit confusing, trying to put my thoughts in writing is not always easy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:37 pm 

Women usually always need to learn the hard way the value of needs vs wants...sometimes somebody telling you the stove is hot isn't enough...you're not going to appreciate it until you touch the stove. So she touched the stove, burned herself, and that experience validated everything I had ever told/shown her. The good news is, unlike most hard headed bitches, she actually learned the lesson. The bad news for her is that her dumbass got pregnant in the process...and now her possible future life with the man she NOW realizes is a rare mix of her wants and needs hangs in the balance. :geek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:27 pm 

ok Kidd let me correct if I'm wrong.

Sniper if you were a student and have tomorrow exam. you need to stay at home and learn to your exam but you want to go to party. if you go you wont pass.

I believe that every woman has some part of a child (even when she is mature). you as a man become a 'father' to her, telling what is good and what is bad. now, the woman (who sometimes or more often behave as a child) wants to eat candy, sweets, chips and other bad food, but you as a man telling her to eat proper food (like veg, fruits....). off course she will be angry at you, because fat-food (for her) has a better taste.

the point is that fat-food is good for short term, good-food for life ;)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:45 pm 

panoramix wrote:
ok Kidd let me correct if I'm wrong.

Sniper if you were a student and have tomorrow exam. you need to stay at home and learn to your exam but you want to go to party. if you go you wont pass.

I believe that every woman has some part of a child (even when she is mature). you as a man become a 'father' to her, telling what is good and what is bad. now, the woman (who sometimes or more often behave as a child) wants to eat candy, sweets, chips and other bad food, but you as a man telling her to eat proper food (like veg, fruits....). off course she will be angry at you, because fat-food (for her) has a better taste.

the point is that fat-food is good for short term, good-food for life ;)
This is pretty good. 8-)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:10 pm 
Site Admin

So at the end they all need a PATERNAL figure to happily go on with their life?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:25 pm 

Dali wrote:
Basically...after all, every woman is Daddy's Little Girl. ;)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:01 pm 
Site Admin

The Kidd!! wrote:
Dali wrote:
Basically...after all, every woman is Daddy's Little Girl. ;)
Hence the 'Little Girl' quote I so often use. It does not mean she is a little girl, it is that within her which it references. It is there inside all women.

[She acted like a little girl, she giggled like a little girl, she walked like a little girl, she said she felt like a little girl, she showed me her inner girl.. I could go on, look at my posts and you will see it]

-

Also, this ties in nicely with another thread : http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2413

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:10 pm 
Site Admin

Interesting. :idea: :twisted: