Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:47 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:24 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
I KNOW I'm smarter/better than a lot of people as well...my IQ is somewhere between 130-150 so that means...what? That only 2-3% of the worlds population can truly understand me at 100% (God bless you, 'Grinus! :mrgreen: )?

Does that mean I delight in going around and flexing my mental might? NO. Unlike you, I ENJOY being perpetually underestimated...the the point that it really makes me so much MORE effective. No one can prepare for something that they had no idea was coming...but yet and still you like to know that people can see you coming a mile away?...and what school of strategy do you subscribe to again? :|
Also 125-148 here. Plus perfect pitch.

Plus I admit I´ve got work in progress understanding.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:32 am 

Jared wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
I KNOW I'm smarter/better than a lot of people as well...my IQ is somewhere between 130-150 so that means...what? That only 2-3% of the worlds population can truly understand me at 100% (God bless you, 'Grinus! :mrgreen: )?

Does that mean I delight in going around and flexing my mental might? NO. Unlike you, I ENJOY being perpetually underestimated...the the point that it really makes me so much MORE effective. No one can prepare for something that they had no idea was coming...but yet and still you like to know that people can see you coming a mile away?...and what school of strategy do you subscribe to again? :|
Also 125-148 here. Plus perfect pitch.

Plus I admit I´ve got work in progress understanding.
Perfect pitch, eh? Nice!...I had it as child when I used write sheet music...I barely know the difference between a treble clef and a bass clef now. :cry:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:38 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Quote:
Why am I so bad at it lol
Because your ego rules you...you secretly WANT people to how things make you really feel...you get off on it. :geek:
This isn't necesarily the case. I'm TERRIBLE at controlling my emotions. The worst. If I'm happy, it shows. If I'm sad, it shows. I'm an open book. But there's nothing behind it about wanting people to know how I feel. It's actually got nothing to do with how other people perceive me. It's all about me.

I don't want to be restrained. I don't want to live a half life with parts of me hidden away from public view. I hate being in my head trying to pretend to be someone I'm not. I want to be free. I want to be open. I want to be real because that's when I feel most alive.

Confusing motivation with action is a common mistake and one that leads to a lot of problems.

Someone can work in a soup kitchen because they love helping homeless people.

Someone can work in a soup kitchen because they love the challenge of working with people on the fringes of society.

Someone can work in a soup kitchen because they want their friends to think they're really charitable.

Someone can work in a soup kitchen because they find it easiest to connect with the people in these places.

Action and motivation are two totally separate things and it's important to separate them to really understand what's going on and how you can work to transform it.

I was out one night and met two guys who were ranked in the top 10 in the world for poker. I was asking them about the poker face thing and they told me the biggest thing that made a difference for them was realising that the cards you get dealt play such a small role in your ability to win a hand that they stopped getting excited when they saw a good hand.

In saying that, you might be smiling because you want to get a reaction out of the people around you. But it's just important to be aware that it's not always the case.

Just my 2c.

Helping boys become Men since 2007.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:55 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
...and what school of strategy do you subscribe to again? :|
Yes real pimps move in silence :lol: .

I guess to a degree I'm attached to the image people have of me, it's easy to work with in situations where I 'm not going to run into them again or I have the freedom to walk away.

But in situations where I feel cornered, it's a pre emptive fuck you to people.

Thanks also, LeighLG

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:46 pm 

Quote:
This isn't necesarily the case.
Maybe not for you...but then again that answer had nothing to DO with you. :|

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:32 pm 
Site Admin

---RADAR---

[miles below]

me flying

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:51 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
---RADAR---

[miles below]

me flying
SHOTGUN! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:39 pm 

My IQ is like 107, lol... I was never any good with those puzzles :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:15 pm 

How do I lower the defenses of people I have consciously engaged in the past? Possible?

Due to my ego outbursts people know far to much about me :oops: :| . How can I reverse that so I can again move unrestricted. Again is this possible?

One thing that really really confuses is me. Is that science, psychology pretty much every discipline would suggest the male that is "percieved" as the most dominant. Would get something like 90% of the females. How is it they would feel attraction if they don't "percieve" you as the dominant male.

I remember you talking about those girls at the bar for example with the guys and you kept normal body language but used your eyes, when the guys couldn't see you. I'm not much of an actor though. But I really really do not get it. Never have.

I kinda regret the phone recording app glitching out, because it feels like I'm trying to act with half the steps.

I feel you on the whole makes life easier thing though.

It'd be interesting to be able to see my body language, to observe the way that I communicate with others instead of being so focused on one side of the communication.

How much beta do you put in your body language? I think I initially overdue it perhaps, seperate from the fact my ego then kicks in after.

Things keep going the same way, and although indifference has improved a lot I'm not indifferent enough and in order to get to the next level. My ego is going to have be overridden. :|

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:33 pm 

Excellent questions and points to ponder, Morpheus. 8-)

I think the above post merits it's own thread because I have a feeling it could take us in quite a few directions. :geek:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:26 pm 

Morpheus wrote:
One thing that really really confuses is me. Is that science, psychology pretty much every discipline would suggest the male that is "percieved" as the most dominant. Would get something like 90% of the females. How is it they would feel attraction if they don't "percieve" you as the dominant male.
You get them to perceive you as the dominant male by not trying to make them perceive you as the dominant male. The guys that are trying to make bitches perceive them as the dominant males are not the alphas, the guys who couldn't give a fuck either way are.

Also, not every girl will see you as the alpha no matter what you do, just like not every girl will be attracted to you, but who gives a fuck what she thinks of you, it's about what you think of you.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:07 am 

Morpheus wrote:
One thing that really really confuses is me. Is that science, psychology pretty much every discipline would suggest the male that is "percieved" as the most dominant. Would get something like 90% of the females
I have seen this ^^ in PUA marketing sales letters only they switch the word dominant with 'alpha' and of course they have an agenda that you buy their products.

what is 'dominant' anyway?

I used to think it was XX but now I realized that becoming your own best friend is much more powerful than being dominant (or maybe it's the same thing because you dominant your inner reality and not try to dominant the external reality that you often have no control over)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:41 am 

Only person you need to prove something to is yourself. :ugeek:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:11 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
I just fuck'n failed grade 11 Julian :cry:

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:30 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Yeah, I use external reality to prove it to myself though :|

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:28 pm 

Morpheus wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
Same here. It's like I no longer truly care what people think of me, but it bugs me if I think I'm starting to. I care that I care, like there's 2 entities in my head and the cool fucker is getting impatient with the old me that he's not getting with the program.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:28 pm 

moose35 wrote:
Morpheus wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
Same here. It's like I no longer truly care what people think of me, but it bugs me if I think I'm starting to. I care that I care, like there's 2 entities in my head and the cool fucker is getting impatient with the old me that he's not getting with the program.
You're human, old shit will slip up, don't be attached to being unattached, that's still attachment, if you have a relapse be fine with it then just remind yourself of the beliefs that make you not give a fuck.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:52 pm 

moose35 wrote:
there's 2 entities in my head and the cool fucker is getting impatient with the old me that he's not getting with the program.
I know that feeling well, gets louder everytime.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:28 pm 

Resurrecting this one too many people say they can basically read me like a book. Any ideas on how I can improve this?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:50 pm 

I Think that having to appear "ice cold" and unreadable is overated on this forum. Ultimately being yourself without any bullshit is the key for natural freedom, and if you are naturaly not "ice cold" INTJ person, you don't have to try to be that way.
I am readable very often (I Also am not able to lie well) and it doesn't matter.