Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:05 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 6:31 pm 

Since the articles are read only to help prevent unnecessary clutter, feel free to use this are to post any and all things pertaining to my articles, or just questions or comments directed towards me in general. I have a lot of knowledge to give, and hopefully a lot of you will find it VERY useful. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 10:05 pm 

Nice!!! :mrgreen:

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 10:08 pm 

Thanks so much for the great posts. I don't have time to read everything now
but I will get to all of them :mrgreen:

so far great stuff :D

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 12:09 am 

LMAO!!! Hahaha, hey Kidd your stories are funny as hell my man! Especially with that woman who was married that just couldn't help herself around you. I must say I am going through a similar situation with a woman who is attracted to me, (not sure if it is romantic or not at this point) but she is married so I just don't care and I don't intend to mess that up. Maybe my indifference because of her marriage is taking this further and faster than I realize. But in the mean time i'm still just gonna do what I have been doing, being playful and teasing for my own amusement!!

Quick question about that married woman. Were you ever eventually able to pinpoint what you did that had a married woman so attracted to you? I ask this because many times it is very easy for me to open women with my playful, silly, yet TRUSTABLE energy. However, I don't know what the missing piece of the puzzle is because they are opened enough to feel very comfortable around me, which many times leads to attraction, but many times as well just friendship. Thanks again my man!!

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 1:34 pm 
Site Admin

The Kidd wrote:
2) The technique I used...I refer to it as "Front Blasting". Some guys try to do this, but it's hard when you're using a BB gun. Me? You ever play Marvel Vs. Capcom 2? You know that big ass Proton Cannon Iron Man/War Machine pulls out for their special? That nice, big, shiny hunk o' chrome? That's what I use....and I get my 50+ hit, "Marvelous!" combo out of it everytime I decide it's time to pull it out.
This made me laugh amongst other things in your 'Leading by example', it reminded me of a friend I had when younger.

He used to say I would drop an 'atom bomb' on women at times. I would get fed up of them just rummaging around aimlessly and dodging the issue and call them on their actions. At times he would get quite amazed and at times quite defensive of the women but he said I was thinking right when I did it, my reads were accurate just they were not ready for it yet :)

Sometimes it got some impressive results, sometimes it did not, it always brought a smile to my face :)

That lost look when they know their game had been spotted and called.

I admit sometimes I went a *tiny* bit over the top, the ignorance of youth, however it was fun.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.