Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:21 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:31 pm 

In your writings, you suggest that there are three pimp tight ways to initiate interaction with a woman:

1. She approaches you unprovoked (ideal).

2. She approaches you at your command (good).

3. You approach her and "ball steal" at a later time (meh).

In Mickey's Pimp Guide, he mentions the being "approachable" is an important trait for a pimp to have. What does this mean, exactly? I would guess that this means that one should appear friendly and open? This trait would obviously be conducive to the first two options.

Please elaborate more on the 3rd option. Under what conditions is the 3rd option acceptable? What is "ball stealing"? Is that like "flipping the script"? Isn't approaching a woman a symp move? In retrospect, I find it curious that both you and Mickey merely even brought up approaching as an option, as approaching women seems almost antithetical to the power-hungry and self-absorbed ways of the pimp.

==============================================================

Lately, I have been keeping an especially careful eye on how people act around me in public. I'm constantly trying to get reads on people, especially women. When I go to class for example, I'll make neutral eye contact with various individuals to see how they react. I sit in the same place in each class and I take mental notes on who sits where and and with whom.

However, I feel like I might be missing something, like things are slipping my notice. On the surface, people are acting oddly neutral, like they're being too normal. It's hard to describe, but the best way I can put it is that it feels like most people are pretending not to notice me. It's not like I'm not noticeable; I dress a step above the rest, I'm 6'2, and I weigh almost 300 lbs so it's rather hard to not notice me. However, when I speak in class to answer the professor's question, I usually command much more attention from the class than the others when they speak. So what's the deal?

Also, do you have any more observation tips and tricks?

“I learned this, at least, by my experiment; that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. . . ."

-Thoreau's Walden

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:59 pm 

under what circumstances do you approach a female you ask? when she makes herself available to be approached. you will see it and know it when it is there. she will give you the signal, you just have to look for it. there is a difference between just runnin up on a random chick and smoothly sauntering over to kick game. again I say it. she will make herself available to be approached, you just have to observe the situation properly.

do a search on 8-) ball stealing. it is here 8-)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:55 pm 

Quote:
Yeah...focus on losing the weight for now...that is your priority. Once that is down, it'll be like you have Usopp-sama's googles on...you know...the ones that are the best of North Blue? ;)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:50 pm 
Site Admin

The Pokemon Trainer wrote:
What is "ball stealing"? Is that like "flipping the script"?
Yes
Isn't approaching a woman a symp move? In retrospect, I find it curious that both you and Mickey merely even brought up approaching as an option, as approaching women seems almost antithetical to the power-hungry and self-absorbed ways of the pimp.
It depends what mindset you have when you approach. As with all of this mindset is key.
If you go in with a symps mindset then yes it is a big mistake.
If you go in purely to check out if something would appeal to you, to do some investigation, a recon mission so to speak, with no thought of outcome or expectation or attachment - now you are talking an entirely different vibe and she WILL feel the difference.

Also, as mentioned before, you can approach without really approaching, just as women do all the time. Watch them and you will see them do it all the time, approaching without approaching.

It can be as simple as being in her vicinity, or some idle comment on the environment (to yourself, or someone else). Attempt to not limit your classification of an approach, think more of an 'opening' for her to interact with you. You are giving her a chance to meet and converse with you.
--
On the surface, people are acting oddly neutral, like they're being too normal. It's hard to describe, but the best way I can put it is that it feels like most people are pretending not to notice me.
It's not like I'm not noticeable; I dress a step above the rest, I'm 6'2, and I weigh almost 300 lbs so it's rather hard to not notice me.
when I speak in class to answer the professor's question, I usually command much more attention from the class than the others when they speak.
Interesting, that says a lot to me.

What does your gut tell you?
What are you really seeing?
What do you think you are seeing that you are having a hard time believing?

You know the answer.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:55 pm 

:shock: Kidd, some Pirate is in you :lol:
The Kidd!! wrote:
Quote:
?
Usopp-sama's googles on...you know...the ones that are the best of North Blue? ;)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:08 pm 

Prodigy wrote:
:shock: Kidd, some Pirate is in you :lol:
The Kidd!! wrote:
Quote:
?
Usopp-sama's googles on...you know...the ones that are the best of North Blue? ;)
Oh yeah...I'm definitely down with Straw Hat Luffy...who is much more genuine than Ass Hat Hans. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:39 pm 

ok, Monkey D :D

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:04 pm 
The Kidd!! wrote:

Oh yeah...I'm definitely down with Straw Hat Luffy...who is much more genuine than Ass Hat Hans. :mrgreen:
MUST REFRAIN FROM WASTING MY DAY WATCHING AND READING ONE PIECE.
:cry:
Lately, I have been keeping an especially careful eye on how people act around me in public. I'm constantly trying to get reads on people, especially women. When I go to class for example, I'll make neutral eye contact with various individuals to see how they react. I sit in the same place in each class and I take mental notes on who sits where and and with whom.

However, I feel like I might be missing something, like things are slipping my notice. On the surface, people are acting oddly neutral, like they're being too normal. It's hard to describe, but the best way I can put it is that it feels like most people are pretending not to notice me. It's not like I'm not noticeable; I dress a step above the rest, I'm 6'2, and I weigh almost 300 lbs so it's rather hard to not notice me. However, when I speak in class to answer the professor's question, I usually command much more attention from the class than the others when they speak. So what's the deal?

YOU ARE NOT WATCHING FULLY. :ugeek:

Tell us about what you do see publicly. You focused on the classroom.

Watch outside of closed environments like the classroom.

Here's an excercise:

Have you ever been talking to guy and then post up outside of a place you're going into then see some females who were walking behind you or close by post up 10 feet away?

This happens more often when guys ride by and shout some friendly shit to you from their car because they're giving you value.

If you haven't seen that shit then you're not watching close enough. Look for times when females post up in public distances. That will be around 7-12 feet away. You normally will have a 2-5 minute window before they walk away depending on what they are talking about.

This happens to me about 2-3 times per week, and I weigh about 220 pounds at 6'0. I have a beer belly now.

Start making approaches on hunches and see how you're accepted.

I guarantee that you won't be ready to talk to a female who straight up rolls up on you looking for dick if don't test your hunches because that shit happens far too infrequently for you to get good training off of.

Remember, you should be approaching women that you will never see again, or you should be approaching women you see very infrequently. The reason is that their attraction may get suppressed and extend the time it takes to cop those bitches if you do see them again. There are always many variables in life.

EDIT: The moral of the story is to test your hunches. Observe, analyze, and then post up. You'll see women mirror you (posting up too) when you least expect it. Many times this shit is subconscious, but they are putting their self in a position to be talked to. Chances are you won't see those girls again so there is nothing to lose. If you're scared to approach the girls, which you shouldn't be because they want to talk to you, then just recognize shit for what it is, bitches jocking you.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:46 am 

^^^ Hell yeah!! If you really wanna do some mack shit... Wait for her 2 make eye contact, then approach immediately (within 3 seconds), without breaking eye contact.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:47 am 

peregrinus wrote:
What is "ball stealing"? Is that like "flipping the script"?
Yes
Isn't approaching a woman a symp move? In retrospect, I find it curious that both you and Mickey merely even brought up approaching as an option, as approaching women seems almost antithetical to the power-hungry and self-absorbed ways of the pimp.
It depends what mindset you have when you approach. As with all of this mindset is key.
If you go in with a symps mindset then yes it is a big mistake.
If you go in purely to check out if something would appeal to you, to do some investigation, a recon mission so to speak, with no thought of outcome or expectation or attachment - now you are talking an entirely different vibe and she WILL feel the difference.

Also, as mentioned before, you can approach without really approaching, just as women do all the time. Watch them and you will see them do it all the time, approaching without approaching.

It can be as simple as being in her vicinity, or some idle comment on the environment (to yourself, or someone else). Attempt to not limit your classification of an approach, think more of an 'opening' for her to interact with you. You are giving her a chance to meet and converse with you.
--
On the surface, people are acting oddly neutral, like they're being too normal. It's hard to describe, but the best way I can put it is that it feels like most people are pretending not to notice me.
It's not like I'm not noticeable; I dress a step above the rest, I'm 6'2, and I weigh almost 300 lbs so it's rather hard to not notice me.
when I speak in class to answer the professor's question, I usually command much more attention from the class than the others when they speak.
Interesting, that says a lot to me.

What does your gut tell you?
What are you really seeing?
What do you think you are seeing that you are having a hard time believing?

You know the answer.
Unfortunately, the only conclusion to which I can come is that these poor folks are intimidated by me.

Just yesterday, my seat in the corner was blocked off (no assigned seats, but I always sit in the same place) by this one fellow and as he saw me approaching he immediately got up from his seat and sat somewhere else while saying "sorry, that's okay, alright". So not only did I get access to my seat, but he allowed me to put my belongings on the chair where he had sat. I never never even asked him to move.

Also, since I've adopted my new mentality, I've had an elevation confidence. I have noticed that many folks look away when my gaze meets theirs. I also have had a few occasions where I see people looking at me with a gaze of disgust. I just dismiss them as haters, it's a bit odd because I don't think anyone has ever looked at me like that until recently.

“I learned this, at least, by my experiment; that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. . . ."

-Thoreau's Walden

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:38 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Quote:
Once that is down, it'll be like you have Usopp-sama's googles on...you know...the ones that are the best of North Blue? ;)
Uh.... What? This is a good thing, I'm guessing.

What does losing weight have to do with observation? I guess it would help in that losing weight might slightly increase the number of women who show interest in me, which would at least create the illusion of having good powers of observation.

-Thoreau's Walden

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:43 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Quote:
Once that is down, it'll be like you have Usopp-sama's googles on...you know...the ones that are the best of North Blue? ;)
Uh.... What? This is a good thing, I'm guessing.

What does losing weight have to do with observation? I guess it would help in that losing weight might slightly increase the number of women who show interest in me, which would at least create the illusion of having good powers of observation.
Have you really learned nothing? :|

How would increasing the number of women who would be attracted to you create a fucking illusion?!? I'm not David fucking Blaine! I don't deal in trickery and bullshit so I take great offense to that. :evil:

Don't fuss with me. Just do what the fuck I say for ONCE...forget the bitches for right now...spend all your free time making you the BEST you that you can possibly BE! :evil:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:31 am 
Site Admin

I guess it would help in that losing weight might slightly increase the number of women who show interest in me, which would at least create the illusion of having good powers of observation.
I do not get how you link more women showing an interest in you to an illusion of powers of observation.
If more women are attracted to you and you notice, you are observing in order to see it.

Where is the illusion?

Also it will act as training wheels, giving you more chance to practice your observation with positive candidates, hence improving those skills.
The Kidd!! wrote:
forget the bitches for right now...spend all your free time making you the BEST you that you can possibly BE!
I wholeheartedly endorse this message.

Build it and they will come....

--
On another note, I will split this down, as follows:
no assigned seats
I always sit in the same place
my seat in the corner was blocked off by this one fellow
he saw me approaching
he immediately got up from his seat
he sat somewhere else
he said "sorry, that's okay, alright"
I got access to my seat
he allowed me to put my belongings on the chair where he had sat
I never never even asked him to move.
Any guesses as to what happened?
Take all the elements seperately and then combine them.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:51 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:

Have you really learned nothing? :|

How would increasing the number of women who would be attracted to you create a fucking illusion?!? I'm not David fucking Blaine! I don't deal in trickery and bullshit so I take great offense to that. :evil:

Don't fuss with me. Just do what the fuck I say for ONCE...forget the bitches for right now...spend all your free time making you the BEST you that you can possibly BE! :evil:
Nein nein nein nein nein.... I suppose I wasn't very clear on that... I didn't mean to say that you were spouting bullshit. I was trying to say that if I lost weight, the number of women who are attracted to me may increase. So, if I was out somewhere looking for signs of attraction from females, I would notice more women sending me signals. However, while observing this increase of women who are attracted to me, I may not consciously or instantly attribute the women's extra increase in attraction to me to the fact that I lost weight. Instead, I may think that I am merely becoming better at observing women's signals.

Also, I'm not focusing on women or out chasing tail... I go about my life and I ask questions as they pop into my mind throughout the week. I ask questions now so I don't have to do so later.

-Thoreau's Walden

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:15 pm 

However, while observing this increase of women who are attracted to me, I may not consciously or instantly attribute the women's extra increase in attraction to me to the fact that I lost weight. Instead, I may think that I am merely becoming better at observing women's signals.
I would look at it this way (that's how it was for me):

when I lost weight I felt better about myself (cause I did it for me not for women). Then when I felt better about myself I was able to see more signs of attraction from women to me.

Now maybe I would see the same signs when I still had extra weight (or maybe not, because now that I lost weight I'm more attractive) But the point is this:

you have to feel good inside yourself in order to see the signs and do something about them.

So it doesn't really matter if I had the same signs when I still had that extra weight- since I didn't feel good inside - I wouldn't have acted on these signs anyway.

Of course the weight thing is just an example: you can have the body of a bodybuilder and still feel like shit from the inside. That's why we talk about inner work such as tap into your subconscious mind.

I hope this makes sense

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:53 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
If more women are attracted to you and you notice, you are observing in order to see it.

Also it will act as training wheels, giving you more chance to practice your observation with positive candidates, hence improving those skills.
Well, it looks like I was being vague again. Let me explain:

Mickey Royal says "...You look, but a pimp sees". I consider the verb "to observe" to mean "to see what others may not" or "to see beyond the obvious".

Not all signs of attraction require observation, as a few are pretty obvious to all but the biggest of dolts.

Then again, I suppose obviousness is subjective. And somehow, I hadn't come to the conclusion that increasing attractiveness to women by losing weight and increasing powers of observation are not possible to do at the same time. Bloody Hell.

Anyway, good advice. Thanks.

-Thoreau's Walden

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:03 pm 

Sniper wrote:
However, while observing this increase of women who are attracted to me, I may not consciously or instantly attribute the women's extra increase in attraction to me to the fact that I lost weight. Instead, I may think that I am merely becoming better at observing women's signals.
I would look at it this way (that's how it was for me):

when I lost weight I felt better about myself (cause I did it for me not for women). Then when I felt better about myself I was able to see more signs of attraction from women to me.

Now maybe I would see the same signs when I still had extra weight (or maybe not, because now that I lost weight I'm more attractive) But the point is this:

you have to feel good inside yourself in order to see the signs and do something about them.

So it doesn't really matter if I had the same signs when I still had that extra weight- since I didn't feel good inside - I wouldn't have acted on these signs anyway.

Of course the weight thing is just an example: you can have the body of a bodybuilder and still feel like shit from the inside. That's why we talk about inner work such as tap into your subconscious mind.

I hope this makes sense
The mentality shift I had after I really absorbed the messages of the forum and the pimp books made me feel much better about myself, almost to the point where I felt losing the weight is unnecessary. Since then, I feel at least a little more observant. I would guess that this because the energy I used to spend worrying about my looks is free to be used on observing instead. So what you say makes sense.

-Thoreau's Walden