Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:32 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: More on your mindset
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:30 pm 

Ok shithawk, I have a question...shocker :lol:

You said that you're settling down with your keeper but if one day she left you'd let her bounce and not even bat an eye lash. So if she ever did drop you for another guy "she" perceived as higher value... in your mind besides thinking "her loss" what would be your thought process to not necessarily save your ego, but make it ok with you that she dropped you for someone else.

Obviously you don't see it happening but for anyone else, what belief system would make it so they don't look at it as a failure on their part?

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

Post subject: Re: More on your mindset
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:30 am 

Simple. 8-)

No one belongs to you...women choose to be with you...just as we choose to be with. People change their minds everyday...it can't be helped. You can do things to influence decisions...but ultimately, it is out of your hands.

Why stress about something that you cannot control? :ugeek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:41 am 

Gotcha! I like that. One of the funniest things I've seen is in the movie The long weekend, the character played by Oz from american pie goes after anything with tits and anytime a girl rejects him he's like "Rug muncher", cause she has to be a lesbian to reject him :lol: I think everyone that has a really high self-image never puts the onus on themselves like you said.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:20 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Simple. 8-)

No one belongs to you...women choose to be with you...just as we choose to be with. People change their minds everyday...it can't be helped. You can do things to influence decisions...but ultimately, it is out of your hands.

I feel like a loser (not really tho). Every time I plug someones product here, but this here is straight outta that DYD/Dobranski one; an example of healthy boundary function: not wasting your energy/inner resources trying to affect something beyond your control (aka 'suffering')

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:20 pm 

Ruffneck wrote:
I feel like a loser (not really tho). Every time I plug someones product here, but this here is straight outta that DYD/Dobranski one; an example of healthy boundary function: not wasting your energy/inner resources trying to affect something beyond your control (aka 'suffering')
I don't get it :?:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:15 pm 

It's cuz he found a common thread with what Kidd said and the DYD series, and the fact that we tend to dismiss pua stuff.
The Kidd!! wrote:
Simple. 8-)

I learned that the hard way this week, time to start fresh. 8-)

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:22 pm 

From what I've gathered, there are nuggets of gold buried in some of that PUA Hooey...but to me it just seems like the effort needed to glean the gold from it isn't worth the time and money wasted. My shit is pretty damn distilled. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:24 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
From what I've gathered, there are nuggets of gold buried in some of that PUA Hooey...but to me it just seems like the effort needed to glean the gold from it isn't worth the time and money wasted. My shit is pretty damn distilled. 8-)
pua material nuggets of truth are just tiny pieces of your puzzle they managed to stumble upon but then it's intertwined with a bunch of shit...pimposophies and covert tactics is just all those pieces in a shiticaine free zone :mrgreen: