Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:28 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Mellow.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:07 pm 

Kidd, I know you have mellowed out since the Pimposophies a decade ago. change is constant. do you find that you have mellowed out since the "Pirate Ship"?
I read some of your post over there, and you seem a lot more relaxed here.

Grinus too, were you rowdier as a youngin?

Post subject: Re: Mellow.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:52 pm 

It was a 'forced' relaxation on that damn pirate boat...STILL got planked. :lol:

When I first solidified into my initial mindset (I call it Kidd ver 1.0 :lol: ), I was very staunch and downright unbelievable. I stopped dealing with a female once because she took a piece of my donut without asking in front of a group of people. I fucked a very willing lawyer on a twin bed with Bambi sheets just to prove a point to myself. I was front blasting hoes into submission left and right! I had at least 2 chicks sell their eggs and give me half the money ($1500). I've personally had Pimp Charm and Pimp Snooky over to my house on various occasions, and personally know quite a few real pimps. I even directly trained one...so I know I could have done it...I was RAW! LMAO!...when I look back...MAN!...I WAS REALLY ON ONE! :twisted:

Nowadays, I am a LOT more dialed down...currently on Kidd ver 3.2 or so. 8-)

I figured out early that real pimping was a dead end street. Even Iceberg states that his book was less of an endorsement and more of a warning. I've had girls straight up ask me to be their pimp...I just handed them over to which ever pimp friend I knew who's style I felt would fit her best. I just never liked the idea of being completely reliant on women for survival. Hence 'being pimp tight' was born...I basically codified street game and retrofitted it the dating game...where you are self sufficient but still have women on your terms and doing for you. To me, it was a win/win solution...all the benefits of 'womanly favors'...and none of the drawback when it's over. I don't have to convince the bitch to stay because if she leaves I can't make the lease payment on my Cadillac...I have my own money so that bitch can just bounce! :mrgreen:

So now, I'm on the next phase...settling down with a woman who is fully qualified to satisfy. I'm pushing 40 now...and althought Marqee Value is definitely on my side, I gotta prepare for the unexpected...illness, aging, injuries, accidents and such. Life is like a game of musical chairs...have fun, but make sure you sit the fuck down before the music stops.

Soon I'll be hanging my jersey from the rafters...I've dedicated my life to become one big social/psychological experiment...so I am looking forward to my results! :mrgreen:

TO INFINITY AND BEYOND! :twisted:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:48 am 

Quote:
I had at least 2 chicks sell their eggs and give me half the money ($1500)
:lol: Golden!

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:02 pm 

You know what? I kinda didn't answer the question. :oops:

I'm a lot more relaxed here than on the damn boat because the atmosphere here is much more accepting of my message and ideals...it's only rarely that someone like Iulian comes along that gets my heart rate up...and then it's usually fleeting because the rest of you guys help chase off undesirables. :lol:

Plus, as I age, my apathy grows. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:50 pm 
Site Admin

Prodigy wrote:
Nope

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:04 am 

:mrgreen: wow Kidd, Just Wow! :lol:
never cease to amaze.
Iceberg did say that pimpin was for young guys, the dumb ones.

Grinus, :D

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:38 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
It was a 'forced' relaxation on that damn pirate boat...STILL got planked. :lol:

When I first solidified into my initial mindset (I call it Kidd ver 1.0 :lol: ), I was very staunch and downright unbelievable. I stopped dealing with a female once because she took a piece of my donut without asking in front of a group of people. I fucked a very willing lawyer on a twin bed with Bambi sheets just to prove a point to myself. I was front blasting hoes into submission left and right! I had at least 2 chicks sell their eggs and give me half the money ($1500). I've personally had Pimp Charm and Pimp Snooky over to my house on various occasions, and personally know quite a few real pimps. I even directly trained one...so I know I could have done it...I was RAW! LMAO!...when I look back...MAN!...I WAS REALLY ON ONE! :twisted:
Thats intense. :shock:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:04 am 

Quote:

Nowadays, I am a LOT more dialed down...currently on Kidd ver 3.2 or so. 8-)

I figured out early that real pimping was a dead end street. Even Iceberg states that his book was less of an endorsement and more of a warning. I've had girls straight up ask me to be their pimp...I just handed them over to which ever pimp friend I knew who's style I felt would fit her best. I just never liked the idea of being completely reliant on women for survival. Hence 'being pimp tight' was born...I basically codified street game and retrofitted it the dating game...where you are self sufficient but still have women on your terms and doing for you. To me, it was a win/win solution...all the benefits of 'womanly favors'...and none of the drawback when it's over. I don't have to convince the bitch to stay because if she leaves I can't make the lease payment on my Cadillac...I have my own money so that bitch can just bounce! :mrgreen:
So you definitely was acting a fool. This story is inspirational I would love to have seen this. I will work towards being like this no female will have any influence on me sexual or protective. All they will get is a strong pimp hand if their lucky :twisted:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:33 am 
Prodigy wrote:
Kidd, I know you have mellowed out since the Pimposophies a decade ago. change is constant. do you find that you have mellowed out since the "Pirate Ship"?

@ Kidd:

What is the pirate ship?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:50 am 

rkd1990 wrote:
Prodigy wrote:

@ Kidd:

What is the pirate ship?
Zans' Natural Game Forum

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:42 am 

:mrgreen: I'm very curios to know what point Kidd wanted to prove to himself, I'm just sayin. :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:26 pm 
Site Admin

Prodigy wrote:
:mrgreen: I'm very curios to know what point Kidd wanted to prove to himself, I'm just sayin. :lol:
I agree. :lol:

I suppose trowing bits of biographical pimp feats, get us more hooked, while allowing us to contemplate the possibilites and how far reality stretchs with this mindset when solidified. :twisted:

OR is it plain ego? 8-)