Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:14 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:06 am 

Hey beeotch, I know there's been a shitload of talk about that 1/10000 non-corrupted nice girl and keeper, and like you said everyone is in everything for themselves so I've finally gotten over my confusion of the past (Cause it was still kinda there) about this concept, because I was at a place where I just looked down on all women...lol But, I've finally figured this nice girl shit out (I know you already know but I had to have the aha moment on my own).

SO... Everyone is guided by self-interest and in everything for themselves; so the difference in my opinion between a nice girl, er keeper, and a typical average run of your mill ho is...

Avg bitches: May value putting other people down to make themselves feel better, feel better because they have nicer shit (LV purses), etc...

Nice girls: Are good to other people for THEMSELVES, they think that by being good to their men and other people it makes them a great, high value person, and they feel really good about and value that, it's highest on their list. It's still selfish, but the medium for making them feel good is just better for other people than the avg hoes above.

It's like in that soul surfer movie, those bitches didn't go to Thailand to help out the people messed up by the hurricane for the people, they did it because by doing that they felt good about themselves because they have the belief that by helping others they're awesome, so it's still for themselves.

That mesh with you?

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

Last edited by Star_Above on Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:12 am 

Stop being redundant, hoecakes...everyone is in everything for themselves for reasons you may or may not understand and/or be aware of. The same woman who is a bitch to you may love me to death...it's all relative. :geek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:19 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Stop being redundant, hoecakes...everyone is in everything for themselves for reasons you may or may not understand and/or be aware of. The same woman who is a bitch to you may love me to death...it's all relative. :geek:
Oh I know princess, but wouldn't you say there's a diff between a bitch who is on your shit because of your car and career, and a girl who is good to you because it makes her feel good cause that's her belief that it makes her high value to be cool to her man (Still selfish mind you cause like you said, she does it for herself).

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:29 am 

Tomato, TomAto, Slappy. It boils down to the same thing...self interest. Just focus on being able to easily recognize who likes you for what and act accordingly. ;)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:33 am 

Fine fuck! lol I want a smoke back now.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:35 am 

ManniJa wrote:
Fine fuck! lol I want a smoke back now.
For what, doofus? You just wasted my time...go steal me some groceries and maybe I'll let you sleep in your own damn car! :twisted:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:00 am 

Wasted your time??? :o Bitch you love giving me the tools to crumble the emotions of women, it makes you sit in your lair and giggle like Dr. Evil, shithawk.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:11 am 

ManniJa wrote:
Wasted your time??? :o Bitch you love giving me the tools to crumble the emotions of women, it makes you sit in your lair and giggle like Dr. Evil, shithawk.
Listen up, shitbird...Jalapeño chips, smokes, baloney, cheese, waffle mix, pepperoni and red kool aid.

Oh...you're still here? :|

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:14 am 

Ya'll some fools

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:31 am 

Looking back over it I guess it really doesn't matter, the end result is the same...gives smoke back :oops:

Resonance, don't get in the middle of something you can't handle! LOL

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:39 am 

ManniJa wrote:
Looking back over it I guess it really doesn't matter, the end result is the same...gives smoke back :oops:
Yeah...and next time...less yappin and more shut the fuck uppin'! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:30 am 

ManniJa wrote:
but wouldn't you say there's a diff between a bitch who is on your shit because of your car and career
I think you are talking about a gold digger - if that's her only reason for being with you.....

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:40 pm 
Site Admin

Quit being so shortsighted and look at the bigger picture while still being able to
see the details when you want to.

Sniper: pfft

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:11 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
ManniJa wrote:
It's like putting together a puzzle you know what it looks like but it's still fun to see where all the pieces go :mrgreen:

Pretty sure ManniJa gets the smoke on this one

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:21 pm 

Morpheus wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
ManniJa wrote:
It's like putting together a puzzle you know what it looks like but it's still fun to see where all the pieces go :mrgreen:

Pretty sure ManniJa gets the smoke on this one
If you think so then you give that shitleopard one...I only got two left! :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:26 pm 

:lol: Thanks Morpheus! Kidd gets to keep it though, I was arguing with him on weather or not coke tasted like pepsi because I thought it was different, turns out it's the same shit.

Heard a great quote today btw... "I find a duck's opinion of me is very much influenced by whether or not I have bread".

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:51 pm 

ManniJa wrote:

Heard a great quote today btw... "I find a duck's opinion of me is very much influenced by whether or not I have bread".
:lol: