Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:13 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:45 pm 

When women are attracted to you do they give you attraction signals every chance they get or do they stop after a while? One woman I had lip licking staring deep in to my eyes looking from them to my lips, now she doesn't do it anymore, it was one of the women I mentioned in that thread in the lounge section, the one I didn't talk about.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:48 pm 

Youre still focusing on the overtly obvious stuff. If you drop your focus from the tree, the forest in the background will emerge. :ugeek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:12 pm 

I'm not sure what else I'm supposed to look out for though.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:26 am 

It seems to me; That it is totally possible for a woman to throw out signals and then stop. Some reasons; Hormonal swings, got bored/disinterested because you didn't make a move, had a change of heart, etc...

It's good that you've noticed this type of change. It shows that you're paying attention.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:21 am 

My experience is that it's game

Could also be looking for participating from you

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:15 pm 

I guess she realised quickly how inappropriate it was and got her act together.

I'm still getting attention from women everywhere so it doesn't really matter. Also her attraction to me was a learning experience I wasn't attached to any outcome with her.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:25 pm 
Site Admin

I'm observing the delayed mirror effect, the one that Kidd told when rubbed his hands with hand sanitizer. It's creepy to me because it had happened like 2 times with the same bitch. I guess she ain't conscious of that mirroring she does while seeing me and then a minute later she does the exact same thing.

Does this mean I am seeing the forest? :shock:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:01 pm 

Dali wrote:
I'm observing the delayed mirror effect, the one that Kidd told when rubbed his hands with hand sanitizer. It's creepy to me because it had happened like 2 times with the same bitch. I guess she ain't conscious of that mirroring she does while seeing me and then a minute later she does the exact same thing.

It's definitely coming into focus. ;)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:34 pm 

It gets worse from what I've seen so far, they start talking like you and behaving like you and using the same words you do. This hasn't happened to me yet but I've seen it happen to other people.
I find it annoying, but I guess if it happened to me I'd be okay with it as long as I get my blowjob.

Also I remember when I was in the hospital cantine and a woman started hiccuping like I did after every meal for a week when staying there. After I pointed it out her hiccups magically disappeared.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:47 pm 
The Kidd!! wrote:
Dali wrote:

It's definitely coming into focus. ;)
Yes it is coming into focus.

For example, last night I'm kicking snow around. What do the two females start doing? Kicking snow. What does the weird ass guy who likes the girls do? Start kicking snow. Realize that shit goes both ways.
Aztecsfinest wrote:
It gets worse from what I've seen so far, they start talking like you and behaving like you and using the same words you do. This hasn't happened to me yet but I've seen it happen to other people.
I find it annoying, but I guess if it happened to me I'd be okay with it as long as I get my blowjob.

Also I remember when I was in the hospital cantine and a woman started hiccuping like I did after every meal for a week when staying there. After I pointed it out her hiccups magically disappeared.
You're going to be annoyed with women in general then dude. When a woman really likes you and submits to you she becomes nothing more than a pure reflection of her man. :ugeek:

She will reflect any and all qualities that you have.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:25 pm 
Site Admin

As stated above....

Mirroring is not concious if natural.

Mirroring is concious if faked.

Hence if they are not aware, it is real and natural.

Mirroring is also them following your lead, in the most natural and basic way possible.

Think about what that tells you about those mirroring you.

Next time you catch yourself mirroring someone else, realise what it is and observe yourself.

[As AZT states, mirroring is not only body movements, it is everything you do, ticks, language, speed, energy levels, movement, thought patterns, anything you can think of.]
[As rkd stated: She will reflect any and all qualities that you have.]

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:04 pm 
Site Admin

Man this-is-so-money.

If I were to read this 3 years before I shurelly will think is pure mental masturbation. But I'm just starting to develop this kind of awareness it's just not fair. :)

Thanks folks.