Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:56 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:30 am 

Man, ever since I've gotten to the place of truly never giving a shit if I get another girl again the weirdest and most uncomfortable jock'n signs I get (Although I can see you now nodding your head, licking your lips and saying "no, I love it") is girls being all nervous and shit when you're talking to them.

It's fucking annoying, like when you're at the grocery store and when you pay the tighty cashier and when you hand her the money her hand is shaking, then when she hands you your change back her hands are REALLY shaking and her voice is shaky when she talks to you; and the weirdest thing I hate the most is my friends girlfriends, in the last little while I'll be in situations where somtimes one of them and I will be kind of alone and we'll just be talking about stupid shit and they'll make eye contact with you for a second, then when you look at them their eyes fuck'n dart away and they look around and their voice is shaky and they have a super nervous vibe. Man, girls can make interactions really weird too like they say guys can.

When you finally got your mindset down rock solid was that one of the first things you noticed, girls being nervous around you?

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:53 pm 

Of course...our mindset reduces most women to little girls. You'll get used to it. :lol:

My advice? Learn to love it...men the world over wish they could have the super powers you now possess...they are jealous of those who an leap buildings in a single bound. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:18 pm 
Site Admin

An interesting thing for you to consider is the other viewpoint.

You are now starting to see this, imagine how women must feel when almost every man they meet acts like that - all day, everyday, for years.

How much of a breath of fresh air is it to them when they come across one who does not.

I encourage you to explore looking at things from the other side, especially as you are starting to see the other side of the coin. Now look at the coin from a different perspective as well.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:24 pm 

@Kidd: I knew you'd say that lol It must amuse the shit out of ya when it happens to you! I'll get there, it's just kind of annoying me right now because in my mind it's like I wanna talk to someone normal that doesn't put me on a pedestal and spaz's out in front of me..

@'Grinus: Damn man, I never really thought of it like that. When they meet a guy who doesn't have that nervous vibe shit going on they must be like "Finally, I can just relax talk to someone that isn't weird", they feel like they can let go so to speak.

Thanks for the insights fellas, most helpful!

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:53 pm 

Edit: Another way my beliefs have evolved is that I use to think being pimp tight was about having a lot of pussy running after you, I now have come to realize it has nothing to do with that...it's about being fine without women and not letting women "effect you", basically not giving afuck because you're happy with yourself and don't need shit. Like you said Kidd, when you have goals with women "My goal is to have a lot of women chase me", you become attached to it, and you can't be pimp tight if you have attachment, ya got let it go!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:38 pm 
Site Admin

ManniJa (Edited) wrote:
it's annoying me right now because I wanna talk to someone normal that doesn't put me on a pedestal and spaz's out in front of me..
Hrm, how many times have women said this to me, must be hundreds/thousands.. Yet here is a man saying it..

(This is for others, please read this thread again slowly and carefully and see the flip the script references in it)
ManniJa (Edited) wrote:
When I meet a girl who doesn't have that nervous vibe shit going on I am like "Finally, I can just relax and talk to someone that isn't weird".
I feel like I can let go so to speak.
Dude looks like a lady.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:35 pm 

Similar has happened to me, I'm glad you brought this up. I was in hospital seeing my cousin and this woman comes over with the tea and she was pretty non responsive and avoided eye contact and had a fearful by which I mean nervous expression on her face. All I said was thank you:P