Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:52 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:49 am 

Hey Kidd,

so today I was at a party from my work place. There were two girls which I saw clear signs in the past that they were into me.

Today at work I spoke with one of them and asked her out:
she said she is not looking for a relationship (in other words she said - no).

then tonight at the party I spoke to the other girl (she is from a different dep. and doesn't know the other girl or that I asked the other girl out this morning). And this girl (tonight) also said she is not looking for a relationship now (in other words- no...).

weird: two girls who I saw clear signs of attraction told me that they don't want to go out with me.

Now, I don't care that these two specific girls don't want to go out with me- that's not the problem.

The thing I'm 'worried about' is that I might be losing it (my observation skills + gut feeling \ touch)

what do you think?

has this ever happened to you?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:14 am 

Yeah. It's called fronting...it happens to the best of us. They just don't see you as their best option so even tho they may be attracted to you, they 'front' like they aren't.

Shit is 101, man...c'mon get it together. Shit isn't going to go your way all the time. :|

Oh...and for the last fucking time...YOUR GUT IS NEVER WRONG. :roll:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:11 am 

thanks big man, you rock 8-)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:32 am 
Yo' Snipe Snipe. Sniper no Snipin'. (check out Dora the explorer if you don't get the reference).

How are you gonna snipe a female who already has you in her sights as a locked target?

Both girls already have you beat on the aim. C'mon don't think they can't beat you to the trigger.

To cut a diamond it takes another diamond.

I.E. if the only thing these females are dropping is body language than drop better body language.

If you have long hair or dreads like I do then plant some seeds by playing with your hair.

Rub your face. Be pimpish and lick your lips when you talk to them. Don't be afraid to hold your nuts or place your thumbs in your waste so your hands are pointing to your crotch.

Have you ever heard the rap song "lean back". People turned that body language into a dance.

Are they talking slick and using their tone of voice and the way they emphasize words to get your attention? Use your tone of voice in the exact opposite way to cut off that flirty shit.

Do they accidentally rub up against you or touch you unconsciously? Rub the fuck up against them and get titty and ass action on the sly, but do not apologize for the accident unless they bring it up. Just be like, "well I didn't think it was a big deal. We're adults and sometimes people brush up against each other. We'd be stupid if we made a mountain out of a mole hill."

Get my drift man?

Three concepts.

Be liquid. That shit adapts and molds to whatever it touches.

Be confusing. People hate that shit, but it makes them curious and inspires initiative.

Be smooth. This is far too understated on the forums. A lot times you can get iced for not being smooth. You must be exceptionally smooth in the work place. These females have a lot to lose like their job for example as do you.

Also, are you doing the shit the same way? Every person has their own style, and there is no system to this shit. If you do them the same way you locked the call girl you still be headed in the right direction for the most part. It's easier to pick up slight adjustments rather than to remake the wheel.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:37 am 

yep rkd1990,

I know what you mean, and I don't really care about these women. There are more than enough women to snipe. I just didn't get it - I thought I was losing my touch or my observation skills - but it's not me it's them (for whatever reason they choose they don't want me). Well, their lost-
I ain't spending more bullets on them. There are always new targets to snipe...

[ img ]