Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:35 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Indifference
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:27 pm 

Indifference isn't as much about not having any desire. But having your own rigid set of moral codes that you won't violate for the sake of a girl.

For example the video Sniper posted about the mom saying that boy had to pay in cookies to talk to her daughter.

Is implying that he is worth less than her and needs to give her a cookie to make up the difference in value. He still likes her but his moral code says he will not stoop to get a girl therefore. He will not give her a cookie, and since gameplaying is a turnoff will completely lose interest until she acts right to get his attention.

He still has desire, but suffers no feelings of loss if she leaves. Because he keeps his self-worth.

Is this where I misinterpreted you?

Post subject: Re: Indifference
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:32 pm 

Yes. :ugeek:

Gotta know when to hold 'em and know when to fold 'em. ;)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:56 pm 

Awesome, this vibes well with me 8-)

I'm also finding I have more answers than I thought I did. But I have to stop and really think before I can make my best move. I have patience when I take the time to stop and think through the situation and how it will progress. Patience is letting go of my neediness in the present moment, for the night, week, month, year because I will not lower myself for any girl. "My way time stands until its my way or the highway".

Thus patience and indifference are 2 sides of the same coin. One and the same.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:48 pm 

Looks like you're coming along nicely...everything is coming together as it should. 8-)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:57 pm 

The force is growing stronger yes :) . Doing some building jumps tonight 8-)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:27 am 

now I have a problem and since you started the thread on indifference I might as well put it here...

Today I dumped the girl I was seeing, why?

well the sex was good but she became really annoying with her dramas (something I will get into in another post) and I don't have energy for her anymore. I need to keep my energy and my mind clear for school & my job and I don't have power for her drama.

Now the tough thing for me about this 'breakup' is that it's hard for me to control my 'sex instinct'.

I might find a different girl but I might not because work and school keep me so busy I barely have time to go out And most women in my area and esp. on the dating websites are looking for a relationship not a sex friend (I don't know how you guys say it in English).

Sure it's just 'data' and I might meet a girl who just wants sex (I was not planning to meet this one and I did...) but I also might not get a girl right now (due to the fact that I have no time for a relationship...).

Then when my sex drive hits high gear it might be a problem.

I know sex is a Want not a Need. And it's not like I'm going to do anything bad or die if I don't have sex-
I'm just afraid it will make me depressed if my sex drive hits high gear and I don't have a girl.

I will read Kidd and Grinus's posts about sex again.

But Kidd let me ask you somehting:

when you were overseas and couldn't get it - did it get you depressed?
I know you went to the gym and did other stuff- but did you not get depressed that you couldn't get it?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:59 am 

knock ya self out playa!

[ img ]

[ img ]

Sniper, you still putting too much emphasis on sex.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:53 am 

Prodigy wrote:
Sniper, you still putting too much emphasis on sex.
nice pictures Prodigy, yea it's an attachment and a fucking hard one to overcome

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:28 am 

Holy thread jack, Batman! :lol:

I didn't get depressed because I knew what was going on..simple as that. 8-)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:40 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
I didn't get depressed because I knew what was going on..simple as that. 8-)
:?: I don't follow...
you knew the environmental factors were bad for you and that was enough to not get depressed?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:29 am 

he knew what was going on outside (environmental factors) and most importantly, He knew what was going on inside. why he Wanted sex (on a psyche level)

you don't want to get depressed over sex, you are making it too important. if you let that feeling take you over, you may start simping/relapse just to get your dick wet.

"a good pimp can cut his swipe off and still pimp his ass off"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:32 am 

Prodigy wrote:
he knew what was going on outside (environmental factors) and most importantly, He knew what was going on inside. why he Wanted sex (on a psyche level)

you don't want to get depressed over sex, you are making it too important. if you let that feeling take you over, you may start simping/relapse just to get your dick wet.

Excellent, Prodigy...most excellent indeed. 8-)

Once I made peace with all of that, I just threw myself into my work, working out and hobbies. I actually began to be satisfied just knowing that I knew that they were jocking me, regardless how subtle...just knowing that I was desired was enough to keep me going. As my mindset continued to evolve, I went from "She's jocking me....why won't she let me fuck?!?" to "She's jocking me...sucks to be her knowing she wants to fuck me so bad but won't give in for bullshit societal reasons...her loss."

Here's a short story...the culmination of all of this and what gave me a crash course on the time factor. When I was about 2 weeks out from leaving Korea, it was like every bitch on post knew it. I had so much pussy thrown at me it was ridiculous! If I was anyone else, I would have been fucking my ass off...but not me. I derived more joy from shutting those trifling bitches down...these same bitches had been high posting on me for the last year...but the minute I'm about to leave all of a sudden they want to fuck me sooooo bad? :roll:

I denied EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM...and I got on that plane laughing my ASS OFF. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:24 pm 
Site Admin

Sweetness and light :D

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:34 am 

Sniper wrote:

Now the tough thing for me about this 'breakup' is that it's hard for me to control my 'sex instinct'.

I might find a different girl but I might not because work and school keep me so busy I barely have time to go out And most women in my area and esp. on the dating websites are looking for a relationship not a sex friend (I don't know how you guys say it in English).

Sure it's just 'data' and I might meet a girl who just wants sex (I was not planning to meet this one and I did...) but I also might not get a girl right now (due to the fact that I have no time for a relationship...).

I know sex is a Want not a Need. And it's not like I'm going to do anything bad or die if I don't have sex-
I'm just afraid it will make me depressed if my sex drive hits high gear and I don't have a girl.
You might have wanted to take this into account before dumping her, if your desire for sex is so strong.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:17 am 

Alchemist wrote:
Sniper wrote:

You might have wanted to take this into account before dumping her, if your desire for sex is so strong.
na, she gives me too much headache it's not worth it. I'll make another post about her soon....
I did a lot of thinking before I made my decision beleive me- this woman is crazy :?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:07 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Prodigy wrote:

Excellent, Prodigy...most excellent indeed. 8-)

Once I made peace with all of that, I just threw myself into my work, working out and hobbies. I actually began to be satisfied just knowing that I knew that they were jocking me, regardless how subtle...just knowing that I was desired was enough to keep me going. As my mindset continued to evolve, I went from "She's jocking me....why won't she let me fuck?!?" to "She's jocking me...sucks to be her knowing she wants to fuck me so bad but won't give in for bullshit societal reasons...her loss."

Here's a short story...the culmination of all of this and what gave me a crash course on the time factor. When I was about 2 weeks out from leaving Korea, it was like every bitch on post knew it. I had so much pussy thrown at me it was ridiculous! If I was anyone else, I would have been fucking my ass off...but not me. I derived more joy from shutting those trifling bitches down...these same bitches had been high posting on me for the last year...but the minute I'm about to leave all of a sudden they want to fuck me sooooo bad? :roll:

I denied EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM...and I got on that plane laughing my ASS OFF. :mrgreen:
Haha that's some good game. I'm about turning them on and then... flippin' the script on that ass. "We might be moving 2 fast", "I don't know if you can handle this"... Put that bitch in my "friend zone", not the other way around. Maybe, keep her as an orbiter 4 a min...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:44 am 

Quote:
Haha that's some good game. I'm about turning them on and then... flippin' the script on that ass. "We might be moving 2 fast", "I don't know if you can handle this"... Put that bitch in my "friend zone", not the other way around. Maybe, keep her as an orbiter 4 a min...
Haha!...I've done the 'reverse friend zone' so many times I can do it on autopilot while I'm sleeping! :lol:

Playing dumb is one of my favorite pastimes. ;)

Good shit 8-)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:41 pm 

Fantastic explanation :)