Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:37 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Stop sinking my dingies
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:04 pm 
The female that I've been pimping, mentioned in another thread about evoking the guilty plea, has become a little more bold.

I make sure I check her every time, the first time, and one at time when she gets out of line.

Last night she got bold about two or three times.

I was not fast enough to check her on each issue as it happened because they nearly happened in a simultaneous grouping.

My thought speed wasn't up for the challenge as I've been up late at night all last week and last night, getting 4 hours of sleep.

I decided to remind her that there are tons of variables which could change that would keep us from seeing each other and that it would be a shame for that shit to happen.

I let her know that I'd rather see her appreciate the even if it gets shorter. She got uncomfortable and started walking on egg shells. It was like a natural disaster.

Seriously, she started acting like a dog acts when you turn on a vacuum cleaner in the room.

Her fear does not communicate to me that she was adequately checked. Should I be suspect of fear and worry as motivators for behavior. Should I care if a woman becomes motivated by this?

I was so enraptured by her attitude change that I totally missed what my gut was telling me about the situation.

So my final question is pretty retarded. Are warnings a proper tool for checking a female for multiple issues when you aren't

fast enough to check each individual issue? What are the repercussions to using warnings for multiple issues?

I would have flat out fired her and told her to get the stepping, but when I opened my mouth it came out much softer as warning.

I think in retrospect that firing might have been bad because there were multiple issues at play and making the order and consequent punishment clear would have been difficult. The issues were petty, but I'm so quick to fire a girl that it this situation seemed strange.

My thoughts about firing her are what led me to ask about giving warnings that she is close to being fired.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:10 pm 

Quote:
Seriously, she started acting like a dog acts when you turn on a vacuum cleaner in the room.
This made my morning. :lol:

Warnings are fine...as long as your actions reinforce them and you don't start crying wolf. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:10 pm 
Aight, thanks for the heads up.

I was worried for a second.

I thought I used the wrong route.