Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:04 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:16 pm 

Hey Kidd and Grinus,

Ok Grinus on this thread:
http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... 236#p15236

you have asked me what bothers me, well it's fear. I know you would say 'let it go' but I don't know how...

So Kidd and Grinus I would really appreciate your help on this..

Lately when I saw a few videos which I posted here:
http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... =17&t=1661

I realized even more that we live in a male hating sociaty and how much men are being bashed and women are being praised at the same time. Ok I already knew this but everytime I see it deeper it really pisses me off.

You could say that I should not care, change what I can and accept what I can't change, and it's true.

But my fear is this: how the fuck are we supposed to live and maybe one day have a family when the men bashing and women praising (at the same time) is everywhere?

I can live and ignore all that shit but if I ever want to start a family in the future and live a peacefull life - how am I going to do that when the situation is so fucked up?

so I'm thinking about the future and if one day I would want a family- and that's my fear. How am I going to have a family and a peacefull life when all this shit is around me?

You guys never think about the future and if you would want a family in the future?
you never think if 'with all this around' you will be able to have a peacefull life?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:27 pm 

Sniper wrote:
Hey Kidd and Grinus,

Ok Grinus on this thread:
http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... 236#p15236

you have asked me what bothers me, well it's fear. I know you would say 'let it go' but I don't know how...

So Kidd and Grinus I would really appreciate your help on this..

Lately when I saw a few videos which I posted here:
http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... =17&t=1661

I realized even more that we live in a male hating sociaty and how much men are being bashed and women are being praised at the same time. Ok I already knew this but everytime I see it deeper it really pisses me off.

You could say that I should not care, change what I can and accept what I can't change, and it's true.

But my fear is this: how the fuck are we supposed to live and maybe one day have a family when the men bashing and women praising (at the same time) is everywhere?

I can live and ignore all that shit but if I ever want to start a family in the future and live a peacefull life - how am I going to do that when the situation is so fucked up?

so I'm thinking about the future and if one day I would want a family- and that's my fear. How am I going to have a family and a peacefull life when all this shit is around me?

You guys never think about the future and if you would want a family in the future?
you never think if 'with all this around' you will be able to have a peacefull life?
Check out all the Links Grinus gave in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1658&p=14990#p14990

I think you really want to get Kids. if that's what you want (need) to do, then do it. nothing is really set in stone, things are subject to change. not all Women Bash Men, not all Men think that they should be the leader in the relationship. you just have to find what works for you and work it.
don't make things more than what it is, you already see and know the ugly nature of humans ( not only women), you have an upper hand. you have access to thousands of post which helps to decipher the world as it is presented.
you don't need to get mad every time something new comes up which shows a woman's ill nature. you already know that, so you don't need to get sand in the vagina ( irritated :lol: ) when you see a woman trying to to pull some sideways/indirect shit.

notice how many times you repeated the same thing above? something to look into.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:47 pm 

I'm surrounded by all of this bullshit you speak of...and I'd say my life is pretty damn peaceful...unless I decide to ruffle a few feathers. :twisted:

As always, it is UP TO YOU. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:21 pm 
Please do not forget the other half of the social matrix, Sniper. In all of your focusing on men hating in society. You are forgetting that society hates the female sex drive.

The female sex drive is effervescent; It pops; It bubbles; It changes; It's fluid. Thus promiscuity is the nature of women. Steam on that idea and you will see the dichotomy that balances society.

Men are hated for social attitude of fairness and equality.
Men are applauded for their sex drive geared toward monogamy (monogamy is what most men want after they get rid of juvenile notions of fucking every woman in the world).
Women are applauded for their pimp selfish attitude.
Women are hated for their multiple partner sex drive geared to polygamy.

These competing forces are why it's in the best interest of men to have multiple relationships because most will fail in this endeavor as the female sex drive is suppressed rather than repressed.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:07 am 

I just live my life.

By constantly giving your attention to it, you create your own prison. You are giving it existence and power over you.

I've resolved to never have children or be married. They're both very cynical and I would rather not have any part of them. Especially marriage.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:22 am 

thanks Kidd and the others who posted....

I have to work more on my indifference, I really envy those of you who have reached it already ;)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:02 am 

Morpheus wrote:
I've resolved to never have children or be married. They're both very cynical and I would rather not have any part of them. Especially marriage.
Ditto. :mrgreen:

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:25 am 

I understand that your situation is harder than mine, but what I'm always doing when dealing with something like this, I give it all up... I'm going to write longthy post about this and other things soon

Btw I'm not going to get married, but I don't understand you guys who don't want kids.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:18 pm 
Site Admin

Sniper wrote:
I do think about it, from time to time. I refrain from dwelling on it endlessly.

I would say: living in the future is not living in the present.
Who knows what the future will bring, certainly not I.
Sniper wrote:
I have a very peaceful life :D

-
Thanks prodigy for posting that post ;)

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:15 pm 

fufe wrote:
Btw I'm not going to get married, but I don't understand you guys who don't want kids.
You'll understand why when you have career aspirations.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:43 pm 

Brother Snipe what if in the future you were to dream up new beliefs about your future? Now, that's something to look back on.

Sleep

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:58 am 

Hey Sniper I'm not Kidd or Grinus but I'd thought I'd give you my thoughts on this. The way you talk about this fear makes it seem like a lot of anxiety regarding the future. I think it would do you some good to step away from all this thinking and take some time to just enjoy life. Stop looking at the negative and embrace the positive around you. I know you want to prepare yourself for the future and be able to have a family and all that, so don't let things get to you.
Quote:
how the fuck are we supposed to live and maybe one day have a family when the men bashing and women praising (at the same time) is everywhere?
Right here this shows that you think all this is out of your control. Remember that you are in control, you determine your own future. I'm not saying turn a blind eye to the men bashing and women praising, but you have to move on. This stuff is good to know, but don't let it control the way you live. If you want to have a family, then have a family. You are already ahead of 90% of the guys out there and know what to look out for, so you need to stop worrying about the what-ifs. Do what you want to do, be willing to experience life and be proved wrong instead of holding a biased attitude.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:54 pm 
Site Admin

Seems like time for:

Let it go!

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:56 pm 

Haha right on time. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:32 am 
Site Admin

How about tatooing it, in our hands?

[ img ]

Just don't use it when you wank off...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:28 pm 
Site Admin

Love it Dali :geek:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:48 pm 

Self concept is actually ONLY a product of our
social environment. It is not real. We were born
without it. It doesn´t EXIST anywhere but in the
Social Field itself.

There is no one doing the "let go" stuff.

Remedy for fear is knowledge/cognition. Always.

Who´s going to be fearful for the future then, if there´s
no one "doing" the fear? "IT" is (the Ego)
The Ego actually believes it will survive if you give it
some future? No, actually you only feed it the Energy of
wantingness. It cannot use Future.