Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:52 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Being open/available
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:45 am 

Hey,

I can't say today yet that I totally don't care... I can still sense the feeling of "wanting her to like me" sometimes but it is really subtle and there is absolutely no symping going on.. However through gut feeling and observations I believe there is another factor to consider.

Now I must say I am NOT talking only about women that I see signs of interest from... This is with almost all women I know.

When I meet someone, mostly through friends and social circle, I notice they have fun with me around and want me to join again, I also definitely not get into the "gay friend zone" area - I actually got some "you look like someone women approach" or "you play with women a lot, don't you?", basically it's all good whether the woman is interested or not, but the issue here is INTIMACY or more appropriately showing her availability.

There is almost no touching going on between me and women and when that happens I can feel it is awkward for them (even if they initiated it), I can feel like I appear blocked to them. Really hard to explain, but after many times of this happening I did notice I kinda pull away and maybe intimidate women. The conversations can go very deep but it's like the girl won't allow herself to be free near me (obviously because I am not allowing myself to be), not from fear of me taking advantage or anything but because of it being awkward and inappropriate. When I try to touch/get more intimate and kinda fill that missing gap, it looks very needy and again unnatural.

I am pretty indifferent (I actually enjoy writing this post from a point of scientific exploration rather than whining about not doing it right), I feel that I give women space... But perhaps I am just not letting them in.

Any thoughts?

Post subject: Re: Being open/available
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:52 am 

It's a give/take push/pull kind of thing...you've got to strike a balance...listening to your gut will help you find that balance. It just can't be all taking and no giving you know. :geek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:11 am 
Site Admin

Benjamin wrote:
Hey,

I can't say today yet that I totally don't care... I can still sense the feeling of "wanting her to like me"
I can totally relate to this... feels like the remanent lines of an old program which is still running, but now crashes miserably in my OS.

Its WEIRD to the degree of being SPOOKY, how when SICERELY AND REALLY you don't give a rat ass about them, and let go of them, they flock in the vicinity of your being, the irony of the universe.
Benjamin wrote:
There is almost no touching going on between me and women and when that happens I can feel it is awkward for them (even if they initiated it), I can feel like I appear blocked to them. Really hard to explain, but after many times of this happening I did notice I kinda pull away and maybe intimidate women. The conversations can go very deep but it's like the girl won't allow herself to be free near me (obviously because I am not allowing myself to be), not from fear of me taking advantage or anything but because of it being awkward and inappropriate. When I try to touch/get more intimate and kinda fill that missing gap, it looks very needy and again unnatural.
Yeah that because the girls now are preocupied of messing her chances with you, that's why they seem so awkard when interacting with you, they got jealous, impatient, docile, stupid, trying to impress you... you name it, and it's a cute thing.

I'm track down the balance TheKidd!! suggest too.

Thanks for the post Benjamin.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:20 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
It's a give/take push/pull kind of thing...you've got to strike a balance...listening to your gut will help you find that balance. It just can't be all taking and no giving you know. :geek:
Lol took me so long to realize that, it's definitely gotta be non-verbal though.