Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 7:44 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:37 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Guys don't have any damn patience...they are convinced that unless they hound a chick to death, someone else will be doing just that and making her forget about him. This couldn't be further than the truth!

If you know how to read body language well, you can plant subconscious seeds that may take a little while to blossom, and while it is growing, she probably will be dealing with other guys. But guess what? I promise you, if you did it right, she will still be thinking about you constantly. Every guy she gets with in the interim will only serve to show that you are REALLY what she wants. The key is balance...ebb and flow.
So sensei, I've been applying patience to this girl that I dig and what happened was she first contacted me on FaceBook via chatting. She knows that I'm interested in her because I chased her. When I stopped and practiced indifference (I still am), that's what happened; she initiated contact.

It happened last week when I logged in my FaceBook account, she was also online. I ignored her for 15 minutes because I
was doing something else and out of the blue, she said 'hi' to me. We chatted for like 15 minutes and she had to go because she needed to help her mom.

That same day in the afternoon, I logged in again and she was online. I just posted something on my status then logged out. After a few hours, I logged in again and here's what she posted on her status (she was already offline):

"coz f one day u wake up and find dat u're missing me, and ur heart starts to wonder where on this earth i can be,. thinking maybe u'll come back here 2 d place dat wed meet, and u see me waiting for u on the corner of the street,.
So im not moving
I'm not moving.
:
("

Then another one...

"thinking maybe u'll come back here 2 d place dat wed meet, and u see me waiting for u on the corner of the street,.
So im not moving
I'm not moving.
:(
"

This girl is smart. What she meant by the corner of the street is the lower corner on the left sidebar on facebook where you can see who among your friends is online. The place that we'd meet is FaceBook. I actually have some more evidences which also convinced me that I'm the one she's talking about because it's just too coincidental. As Kidd said: "There are no coincidences."

I want to give some details: She first chased me. When I started showing interest, she would not look me in the eye and ignore me or it looked like she's ignoring me. So I stopped and am trying to focus on myself now. We still don't talk personally because I'm applying what Kidd and Grinus said that 'I don't have to do anything.'

I'm also applying what The Kidd said to me in Zan's forum a few years back:

"Start IMPROVING YOURSELF. Be is physically, mentally, or spiritually, start reaching your potential. The more you focus on you, the more others will focus on you as well. Also, study "Covert Tactics" intensely...these are the tools you will need once your mindset really starts to gel."

"If you focus on yourself, you'll be to busy dealing with being seduced to worry about doing any seducing."

"Once you realize that a woman is going to do what a woman is going to do, regardless of how much effort you put or don't put into it, you will no longer be attached to outcome."

One of our conversations via PM:

"Me: What if she text messages me? Should I reply? I want to be really busy with improving my game thru your guidance my master. Thanks!

The Kidd: You can reply if you want to...no pressure to do it immediately. This is the beauty of my system...it takes all of the stress off of YOU and puts it on HER. Since you guys are just friends, treat her like you would any other friend...except you are just too damn busy all the time!

So basically, speak when spoken to. Say hi when you see her...but then sometimes, act like you don't see her and pass by like you are in a hurry or lost in thought. She should then try to speak to you. This is a good sign.
"

So the reason why we don't still talk personally even though we're classmates for most of my subjects is because she hasn't talked to me yet. She's still embarrassed to sit near me unlike when she was chasing me. But the thing is... when she sits near me (her seat is in front of me). I noticed that her body would move back-and-forth into a side-way position meaning that the right side of her body is in front of me.

And when I looking at my right (like talking with my seatmates), she would quickly glance at me then turn to her right (her seatmate).

So Kidd and Grinus, should I continue ignoring her (meaning don't initiate eye contact, talking, texting, fb chatting unless she does it first) or should I go over and talk to her now?

Thanks.

I had always believed that a man could love only one woman. I have been badly misled. It is absolutely incredible to me that just a few hours ago, Dona Julia was the only woman who existed, and now, now, there is the magnificent Sultana Gulbeyaz.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:41 pm 
Site Admin

What is your gut telling you to do?

Why?

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:53 pm 

peregrinus wrote:

Why?
Seconded. :geek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:54 pm 

peregrinus wrote:

Why?

I introspected for a bit and tried to feel my gut. I feel that it's okay for me to go over and talk to her now.

I really want to tell her how beautiful she is and how she inspires me. But I had a misunderstanding with her close girl friend last night (also her room mate). I had to say sorry first. Does that even matter in regards to her?

I mean I 'have' to say sorry first.

EDIT:

And as for the why... it's because my gut is telling me that she's just playing hard to get but just can't get enough of me based on the evidences I got from stalking.

I had always believed that a man could love only one woman. I have been badly misled. It is absolutely incredible to me that just a few hours ago, Dona Julia was the only woman who existed, and now, now, there is the magnificent Sultana Gulbeyaz.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:25 pm 

Quote:
I really want to tell her how beautiful she is and how she inspires me.
Uh...save that mushy shit. That isn't your gut...it's that insecurity your brain is convincing you to indulge in. UGH. :?

Remember, what you WANT to do isn't necessarily what NEEDS to be done. :ugeek:

Ignore WANT (EMOTION)...focus on NEED (LOGIC). :geek:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:39 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Quote:
I really want to tell her how beautiful she is and how she inspires me.
Uh...save that mushy shit. That isn't your gut...it's that insecurity your brain is convincing you to indulge in. UGH. :?

Remember, what you WANT to do isn't necessarily what NEEDS to be done. :ugeek:

Ignore WANT (EMOTION)...focus on NEED (LOGIC). :geek:
Well, if I have to take a look a it logically and completely ignore this feeling of it's okay to talk to her now...

I would still not initiate anything (even eye contact if I can help it) until she does it first. I would still stick to your rule of making sure she does more than I do.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:59 pm 

@orxmiolc

where have to been?
haven't seen you for a long time...

did you go back to the pirate boat?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:18 am 

Sniper wrote:
@orxmiolc

where have to been?

Yep, I have been there... to check and study Kidd's PM to me years back. It makes so much sense now but it's still hard to apply in daily life.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:09 am 

orxmiolc wrote:
Sniper wrote:
@orxmiolc

where have to been?

Yep, I have been there... to check and study Kidd's PM to me years back. It makes so much sense now but it's still hard to apply in daily life.
Oh? They didn't make sense way back when? :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:23 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
orxmiolc wrote:
Sniper wrote:
@orxmiolc

where have to been?

Oh? They didn't make sense way back when? :lol:

Ah, I made a mistake expressing properly again... sigh.. I mean that it makes more sense now than before. It made a lot of sense before but I didn't follow through with it because I really want to score on a particular girl. I'm having the same situation right now of focusing on a particular girl because I dig this chick more than the others.

The difference now is... I'm focusing more on getting logical evidences and I got a lot of them, in my opinion. Logically, it makes a lot of sense to just wait a bit more until this girl is OVER-THE-TOP hooked. But there's a part of me that's saying "You have all the evidences you need, now go for it!"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:40 pm 

UPDATE:

I asked my male friend who's also a close a friend of the girl. He said that I shouldn't continue because I'll just get hurt.

Hmmm... Kidd and Grinus, did I read wrong? I was sure to based it on logical evidences over a period of 3 months and her signs of attraction were consistent. Or was I biased because of the emotion I feel? Care to guide me?

I kinda feel miserable right now even though it's manageable because I know that this is one of the things I have to overcome. But it still stings.... because everyone around us thought that we would make a good couple, they were even teasing us about it... Hmmm.... what should I do? I'm getting emotional now.. damn...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:29 pm 

:D I'm not Kidd, nor Peregrinus.
but you need to not listen to these close friends of hers. and listen to what speaks to you ( yourself. your Gut!)
what do you think :?:
that close friend of hers is only that, because he can't cross the bridge to slay that Cat!
even more proof that he's into her too? he's telling you that you might get hurt.
I've never been told that by Men, but Women have told me this on various occasions that a particular female (that I Know! beyond Doubt, is salivating for some) will only hurt me. why they tell me this? because I know they also like me.

I'm sure other women are noticing you too ;) make a panoramic sweep :ugeek:

Last edited by Sai on Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:39 pm 

Quote:
I asked my male friend who's also a close a friend of the girl. He said that I shouldn't continue because I'll just get hurt.
Stop listenin to blissfully unaware steak eaters. :|

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:48 pm 
that close friend isn't your friend mang.

I've never had a close friend of mine who was genuinely my friend tell me something like that.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:53 pm 

That's because he's not HIS close friend...he's HER close friend...which means he's not only a carnivore but also sexually frustrated. :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:43 pm 

For a smooth flow, let's put on some names (these are not real names)

Lloyd (My male friend)
May (the girl I dig)

Well, when Lloyd told me that I shouldn't continue, I asked him why. He said that he doesn't want to say anything because he's scared and that I should I just ask the girl directly or Jean (a female who's really close to the girl because they are board mates for more than 3 years now).

When I tried to ask him again, he said that I should find out for myself. Lloyd supported me about this girl. He would even be one of those would tease me and her.

Although, about him being a carnivore... here are some facts this male friend of mine:

He's still a virgin
Rita, a female close friend of mine (our common friend) said that she noticed that Lloyd likes May and I noticed it too...
Lloyd, May, Rita, Jean have been classmates for more than 3 years now. I was the new kid on the block.
I became their classmate only this semester

I would also notice May talking and texting to someone on her cellphone but I didn't care about that because I had
my evidences.

Last edited by orxmiolc on Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:48 pm 

Prodigy wrote:
:D I'm not Kidd, nor Peregrinus.
but you need to not listen to these close friends of hers. and listen to what speaks to you ( yourself. your Gut!)
what do you think :?:
that close friend of hers is only that, because he can't cross the bridge to slay that Cat!
even more proof that he's into her too? he's telling you that you might get hurt.
I've never been told that by Men, but Women have told me this on various occasions that a particular female (that I Know! beyond Doubt, is salivating for some) will only hurt me. why they tell me this? because I know they also like me.

I'm sure other women are noticing you too ;) make a panoramic sweep :ugeek:

Prodigy, I know that other women are noticing me too and I also like them... :D
But even though I like other girls, I keep going back to being the stick-to-one type of guy... or maybe it's just a phase for me..

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:57 pm 

Quote:
Well, when Lloyd told me that I shouldn't continue, I asked him why. He said that he doesn't want to say anything because he's scared and that I should I just ask the girl directly or Jean (a female who's really close to the girl because they are board mates for more than 3 years now).
Just as I thought I had read it and how Kidd has said it he is cock blocking in a roundabout way dude since he is unable to get the butt he won"t let you have it either trying to bring you down ya dig.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:23 am 

Resonance wrote:
Quote:
Just as I thought I had read it and how Kidd has said it he is cock blocking in a roundabout way dude since he is unable to get the butt he won"t let you have it either trying to bring you down ya dig.

Hey, Resonance. Yes, it does seem logical that he would do that since it's impulse because he likes the May. He would even flirt with her in front of me but I don't really care because of my evidences.

The key thing I want to learn here is indifference as Sensei (Kidd) talks about. Also like being the trees like Grinus posted. I even confided to him about being attracted to other girls.... damn...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:12 am 

Even if this guy gets in her pants he will not be in any better position than you in relation to her.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."