Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:10 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:46 am 

The polygamous sex by esther vilar says something to the point of women will manipulate mens protective instincts by playing the weak little girl and manioulate his sex drive in other ways.

My question is based on something I've noticed. If I treat a girl who is playing the protect me card or who often represents the protect me card like a sex partner she will treat that as something that is out of character for her and put me in the friendzone.

Likewise if I treat a potential sex partner like I have to protect her she will play the weak little girl but won't give me any sex.

I ask because I recently made a dirty joke to a "protect me" girl and it didn't go down very well the two times I made one to two seperate "protect me" girls and I've witnessed a "fuck me" girl being protected by someone who never got any off of her.

What are your thoughts on this?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:14 am 

I can answer my own question and I think I'm near enough right.
Women play the weak little girl to men that they are interested in getting protection from, they play the sex game to get attention or whatever.

When a woman is playing the "protect me" card she is manipulating a particular instinct in you and if she is doing that mostly it is because she has become accustomed to its use because it seems to work for her, the same with the "fuck me" card.

In the case of the man protecting the "fuck me" girl, I'm pretty sure she would play up the "protect me" card whenever he was around (he one day snapped and exiled her, from which I defended her... My bad!)

If a woman is playing the "fuck me" card with me its because it seems to work, if I then treat her like she needs to be protected it will obviously come accross as wrong even creepy OR she will adapt. The same if I treat a "Protect me" girl like a "fuck me" girl.

"Protect me" girl: Girl playing the protect me card at the time of interaction.
"Fuck me" girl: Girl playing the role of pricktease at the time of interaction.

Furthermore, I have noticed that if you make a sexual advance or remark in an interaction with a girl playing the "protect me" card, she will talk about something stupidly innocent like kittens or some other bollox as to not "defile" her.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:28 pm 
Site Admin

It would be incongruent to her frame to respond if you are treating her like she is in the other frame.
She will respond in line with her frame.

-

Disclaimer: This can be overcome, that comes with time and practice. Also with your state/frame control and your comfort with yourself.
See 'front blasting' and associated topics.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:55 am 

Exactly! It'd be like a woman treating me like I'm a little boy. Or to use an example that would make people groan with annoynace, treating Palmy like she's Beyonce. :mrgreen: