Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:30 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Ways of Conversing
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:04 pm 
Personally, what are your ways of conversing with women?...I'm in the process right now of becoming more socially extroverted, speaking my mind and being completely honest and direct...however, by nature I've always been an introverted individual. Of course, I don't let this get in the way. Usually when I'm with a girl I don't talk much...when I do talk it's very vague and then I make her talk more. I usually will have complete control and direct with the conversation but sometimes I'm lazy and just sit back and nod my head while gazing into her eyes like crazy. I like to use my presence, eye seduction, and body language to convey NOT verbally. I find it funny when I'm with a girl like last night, she didn't shut up. I barely said 10 things to her and every awkward silence she just came up with something else to say. Somethings I do doubt this, like, it's boring of me to just sit there and not say anything...but I also feel like "hey it's my rules, I don't care". And typically, when I'm in a group, I can be quiet but when I have something to say everyone shuts up and listens.

Ryan